Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3868927 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
Threebear01:

Keep quiet and shut up, I made a general statement that now name was mentioned, that lady mizzposh took it upon herself to call miracle gay, and I was only clapping back. Don't jump into issues you don't know its Genesis.
My friend dont act all smart with me!! U were d one dat started all d gay ish n ur post insuniated Teddy A and dat was y Mizzposh replied u. U cant wiggle out of this one...u deliberately look for trouble n den play d victim card wen u r called out. I really dont have time for ur vile n insultive ways,i will always stand by the truth. When something is bad its bad. Change for d better!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ginaz:

Miracle's poop

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Munzy14:

hehehehehe... Them don come again. naso them say Mito and tolex the lead last week. only for us to see ceelo with 4% behind mito.
just online speculation grin funny enough some are still taking it serious sa grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

Some of you can commit suicide if that is the only way you can hurt Cee-c grin.

If Tobi should start dating Alex and she agrees.... That means both Tobi and Alex betrayed Leo who is their friend.... No?

Anything against Cee-c is what give you people joy lol
Hahahahaha... na your way na. When u yab other housemate you will be feeling like dee-one. If them diss cee-c you will start acting like Cynthia.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
They are about to start filming, Biggie has instructed them to use the phones only for filming, lets see who'd try to take selfies or call home cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Alheeri:
grin I love the 'Dear' at the end is making me wink wink i don't know wat to type! Okay VOTE Alex, VOTE Bambam, VOTE MIracle VOTE Teddy A, VOTE ANTO,VOTE Lolu, and VOTE Tobi. Deelizabeth my Dearest dear wink
all good bro.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
My governor too but he dey fuckup sha
jibs4lv:
na so bro,that's my able governor grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Looool!! I can see some pained 'old vampires/hags' masturbating over threebear's reply to me. I laugh in spanish wickedness....i hope u r both able to cum at last seeing that u r really failing in dat department cheesy cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
They are about to start filming, Biggie has instructed them to use the phones only for filming, lets see who'd try to take selfies or call home cheesy

Nina should be the first to start.
She is the one who wanted to snap selfies yesterday

Mina should try and win something from this task oh.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
These are the times I wish ifu was still around, .so i can see if She'll win even more.

That girl left with a lot of winnings.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Threebear01:

And Teddy a doesn't?
LMAO, you must be so gullible grin

Who doesn't know he's sleeping with skiibii... Don't push me to provide receipts because I always do.

Bam bam is just his game, even his bored expressions whenever he's with her says it all grin

I can give you a list of ten musician that have slept with your precious Teddy gay

LOL You see why I said don't start something you cannot finish? You already sound shook.
I didn't even know the person you were insinuating was gay yesterday, of course I knew it wasn't Teddy, the fact that the person you were talking about is not Teddy won't stop me from asking you to not shake tables.
Now we both know that if it ever crossed your mind, talk more have any proof that Teddy is anything other than straight, you,i and everyone here know you will not be mute about it cheesy, same you and your people who went all the way to pull out his arrest record?
you are saying this now because I told you something you didn't know about miracle. Listen, sexuality wise in the big brother house right now, your fav lives in a glass house, don't throw stones honey, I repeat do not throw stones.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bambam and cee c checking out a phone

Seems anto and teddy were paired. They are talking about their script I think in the closet.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Threebear01:

Now it's obvious why teddy a might never win, his fans are even dumber than he is.
How was it delivered, via a courier service or Ebuka brought it back on Sunday. Ode

Sorry, I thought you asked me what you ate. sad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Heebah:
Looool!! I can see some pained 'old vampires/hags' masturbating over threebear's reply to me. I laugh in spanish wickedness....i hope u r both able to cum at last seeing that u r really failing in dat department cheesy cheesy
. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! shocked grin .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
jibs4lv:
just online speculation grin funny enough some are still taking it serious sa grin
Lol. They being serious with bloggers generating traffic. Na d one deloitt submit to ebuka on Sunday be legit. Others na Felicia!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Heebah:
My friend dont act all smart with me!! U were d one dat started all d gay ish n ur post insuniated Teddy A and dat was y Mizzposh replied u. U cant wiggle out of this one...u deliberately look for trouble n den play d victim card wen u r called out. I really dont have time for ur vile n insultive ways,i will always stand by the truth. When something is bad its bad. Change for d better!!
Will you shut it and sit down.
Insinuated what?
Is teddy A the only man in that house?
Is he the only one in a relationship?

Your guilty conscience made you think I was talking about him.

Playing victim?
Are you OK?
What do you think you can possibly do to me physically, verbally or in written form?

You better buy sense!

And look at the person telling me to change my ways, what's the difference between me and you?

What have I done here that you haven't done or is it because I always have the upper hand?

Just respect yourself, you can see I'm in a good mood today.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
ifedayosol:
My governor too but he dey fuckup sha
to some areas like civil service and merging of schools with same uniform ,yes but no one is perfect.

nice meeting you bro from same state thoug ,let's not derail bro and let's keep voting grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
One day to go.
For those of You who just recieved a MIRACULOUS CREDIT ALERT.
Dont forget to text VOTE Miracle to 32052 for More Blessings

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
And I see a biatch, the high morals, I don't go low princess. I like that you're finally coming to terms with who you really are. You see you ain't better than anyone here? Do well to stick to posting as ususl, spineless thing. Fvck your imaginary morals! cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sammiejo: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
My concern is that threebear and I support same person this season and he has a foul mouth.
Threebear if you truly support Miracle leave the other one alone and promote Miracle.

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Threebear01:

Will you shut it and sit down.
Insinuated what?
Is teddy A the only man in that house?
Is he the only one in a relationship?

Your guilty conscience made you think I was talking about him.

Playing victim?
Are you OK?
What do you think you can possibly do to me physically, verbally or in written form?

You better buy sense!

And look at the person telling me to change my ways, what's the difference between me and you?

What have I done here that you haven't done or is it because I always have the upper hand?

Just respect yourself, you can see I'm in a good mood today.
Am also in a good mood today so that makes the two of us!! #goodmoodgoals cheesy cheesy tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy98: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
if enada that was forming macho even wanted teddy a lol now aneeka and ifu enada lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Diamondwriter(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Munzy14:

hehehehehe... Them don come again. naso them say Mito and tolex the lead last week. only for us to see ceelo with 4% behind mito.
Mito actually won this poll last week.

Sunday don almost reach.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
pelu opolopo adura isegun , awon otami yio pada koju agon sirawon bee won yio si fi ako serawon lose .

bbn 3 v 2007 grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Zozo06:
@nelll2, thanks, glad I got the spelling right.. smiley
@Godschild, you is welcome grin..

@dezenazil, I think he's on meds cause he complained of his stomach yesterday, and when ceecee was shaking the hammock he was lying on, he asked her to stop be
cause he's taking something that may affect him with the way she's disturbing.. Again, you can't compare his regular day hustles with this big brother house where there's no where to go..
Many of the housemates have complained to biggie that it's because they are bored they get to sleep, that's why they have been asking for papers, pens so they can write or ludo, whot, etc to play..

To the viewers relying on this thread for updates, I will implore you to not believe everything you read here,keep an open mind when reading and if there are videos on fb, twitter, you can go watch so you are not misled with some posts here..

I write this cause I have seen where some posts just assume things whereas that's not what is really happening.

Lemme just site today's own, I read where someone said ceecee went to interrupt Alex's and tobi's conversation, and tobi looked irritated.. Firstly, tobi was using his notepad to cover his face when ceecee sat with him and Alex, how did the irritated face show?
Secondly, tobi joined in the discussion as against what another person wrote that tobi didn't take part in the discussion..

It's very unfair to post updates that are not true,and stop reading meanings to the housemates actions and words all the time, like if zzz jokingly pinches yyy, some people will run here and say zzz is so rude, see the way he/she hit yyy,and it's annoying when viewers don't confirm if it's true or not, they just jump on the post and start insulting the housemates.. Please let's stop this..

Thank you..
. Will they listen? That should be the question cos it's almost like they're always on the look out to confirm their suspicions about HMS they hate. And before you say jack,the insults have already started flying.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk04:
And I see a biatch, the high morals, I don't go low princess. I like that you're finally coming to terms with who you really are. You see you ain't better than anyone here? Do well to stick to posting as ususl, spineless thing. Fvck your imaginary morals! cheesy grin cheesy

Loooool grin grin grin

You shouldn't even have bothered. grin
She is just sticking to script, after being called out for jumping in to post off point. Next thing Is to run to insults.
As if it can hide her L grin
ROTFLMAO grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
mizz2posh:

LOL You see why I said don't start something you cannot finish? You already sound shook.
I didn't even know the person you were insinuating was gay yesterday, of course I knew it wasn't Teddy, the fact that the person you were talking about is not Teddy won't stop me from asking you to not shake tables.
Now we both know that if it ever crossed your mind, talk more have any proof that Teddy is anything other than straight, you,i and everyone here know you will not be mute about it cheesy, same you and your people who went all the way to pull out his arrest record?
you are saying this now because I told you something you didn't know about miracle. Listen, sexuality wise in the big brother house right now, your fav lives in a glass house, don't throw stones honey, I repeat do not throw stones.
You must be a special kind of slow, if you thought I didn't have all these facts about Teddy, listen and listen good, Teddy A is gay, and he's had sex with multiple music producers and his once live in lover is skibbi.... If you want proof, I'll be happy to share it with you and many others on twitter. grin
If you thought his failed musical career is what is feeding him in Lagos, then you must be some special kind of gullible.

Shatter that glass house, let's see who will come out worse. grin
Did she just say I heard something I've never heard before about miracle grin you must think you're the only anonymous in blogosphere.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
cool cool
oshe11:
One day to go.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hahaaaaa. I really love when i get some people worked up,especially when i have given them an uppercut n dey dont know how to get back at me but subtly do it hiding behind their 'god's moniker. I really really looooooove it!!!. I will always have d upper hand no matter what cos u know what...Heebah is d Queen B!! Deal with it. Let me go for a swim #uppercutgoals.... cheesy cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
FrankGiel:

Only u know all the gays..
Kid
. Perhaps cos he's one.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
oshe11:
One day to go.

Please make sure you're sending to people we can trust.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread