Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3869670 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
COOL10:
. Perhaps cos he's one.
Aristotle will be so proud of you right now, you're literally the wisest man on earth

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sammiejo:
My concern is that threebear and I support same person this season and he has a foul mouth.
Threebear if you truly support Miracle leave the other one alone and promote Miracle.
he / she is doing more arm than good if dia is even any good cox I don't think he's even voting grin , I remember vividly that miracle is my first fav hm then but hell no, can't be at the same side with that person behind threebear moniker hia never.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Heebah:
Hahaaaaa. I really love when i get some people worked up,especially when i have given them an uppercut n dey dont know how to get back at me but subtly do it hiding behind their 'god's moniker. I really really looooooove it!!!. I will always have d upper hand no matter what cos u know what...Heebah is d Queen B!! Deal with it. Let me go for a swim #uppercutgoals.... cheesy cheesy

Are you this slow in life, I mean "real life"

cos ur post have been incoherent.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
hazzard:

also tell me any intelligent conversation that ceecee has ever come up with or maintained cos like Yo I haven't watched or seen any
Yo like do you understa.....hahahahahahahaha grin cheesy
We are comparing two evils Bro.. It's easier to have an intelligent convo with CeeC than Nina.. Ive seem CeeC talk about real estate with Leo on two different occasions.. I have heard her give her take on some legal issues..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
oshe11:
So U feel all U know today were already planted inside ur brain from birth ba
Where are u going with this??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
MrEnigma007:

Yes i am very slow..even slower than a tortoise. But its not my fault that u cant comprehend my posts...maybe u should buy urself a better brain,just maybe u can comprehend it. You have been noticed,happy now? Oya vamoose

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
FrankGiel:

We are comparing two evils Bro.. It's easier to have an intelligent convo with CeeC than Nina.. Ive seem CeeC talk about real estate with Leo on two different occasions.. I have heard her give her take on some legal issues..
Nina gives everyone associated with her luck, her life is a reflection of grace. Everyone sins differently but her pure heart will keep opening more and more doors for her.
So don't even speculate about picking her, not like you'll ever be in the position to.... Girl is way above your pay grade. grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
jibs4lv:
all good bro.
. smileyI will fight u ooo jibs4lv wink am a girl,lady,woman,am a female.i no be bro ooooo.Alheeri(Hausa christian name).
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
Threebear01:

Aristotle will be so proud of you right now, you're literally the wisest man on earth

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
oshe11:
One day to go.

For those of You who just recieved a MIRACULOUS CREDIT ALERT.

Dont forget to text VOTE Miracle to 32052 for More Blessings

He has an awwwwwwwish real love affair (seen by housemates and viewers)-MiNa
He has a brotherhood (mutual healthy fun alliance/friendship with a guy)-Toracle
He had a successful strategic partnership-Mito
He is real, fun, entertaining and competitive (all effortlessly)
He is a Miracle
kiss

Text
Vote/VOTE Miracle
to 32052

Thank you very much

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Heebah:
Yes i am very slow..even slower than a tortoise. You have been noticed,happy now? Oya vamoose

Yeah... you just confirm how slow you are... the fact you thought I was doing this for the attention... ma'am, don't mistake me for you. I don't even live on this street.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Threebear01:

Homosexuality and bisexuality is very common in the entertainment industry, take one look at that skibbi and tell me if he looks straight to you?

Tell me the reason kcee kept him for so long even though he was totally useless and couldn't make a penny, that's because he was useful in other areas.

Guess who his best friend is "Teddy A" grin

Put two and two together and come up with an answer.

Or very soon it won't be teddy a's mugshot leaking on the internet but his sextape with skibbi.
No one goes around carrying a tag 'I am gay', so I don't know anyone that is gay, except perhaps ur friend Bobrisky.

I wonder how u know all the gay people.. Just like a typical troll, ur mind might be twisted.. So u see things differently.. Keep keeping up with the gays.. I'm not interested In such..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
MrEnigma007:

Isn't it obvious? grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
MamBi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Giel:

Loooool grin grin grin

You shouldn't even have bothered. grin
She is just sticking to script, after being called out for jumping in to post off point. Next thing Is to run to insults.
As if it can hide her L grin

ROTFLMAO grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Izzit now a crime to laugh at her foolery? Did we force her to type off point? Someone can't even laugh in peace on this thread. Imagine that thing with no opinion of hers accusing us of what she's repeatedly done today... Tsk tsk!

In fact, I'm done with her arse. There are some thing like people I shouldn't be caught exchanging words with. #Spits embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Threebear01:

Nina gives everyone associated with her luck, her life is a reflection of grace. Everyone sins differently but her pure heart will keep opening more and more doors for her.
So don't even speculate about picking her, not like you'll ever be in the position to.... Girl is way above your pay grade. grin

grin I remember the time when Fox did not find it funny that we went to carry wine by force and mobilised village people them to pair Nina with Miracle.. grin

Even if you don't love her yet, it nice to see you fight on her behalf... grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BalleyB: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
MrEnigma007:

while reporting, be sensible enough to know the full gist. or do you answer your question without reading the instruction??
Take your disgusting face far from my sobriquet

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
MrEnigma007:

Yeah... you just confirm how slow you are... the fact you thought I was doing this for the attention... ma'am, don't mistake me for you. I don't even live on this street.
Good!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Threebear01:
Isn't it obvious? grin
Even the blind will attest to it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Alheeri:
. smileyI will fight u ooo jibs4lv wink am a lady an Hausa girl I no be bro ooooo.Alheeri(Hausa christian name).
oh sorry ma beautiful sis pls vote teddy A, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk04:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Izzit now a crime to laugh at her foolery? Did we force her to type off point? Someone can't even laugh in peace on this thread. Imagine that thing with no opinion of hers accusing us of what she's repeatedly done today... Tsk tsk!

In fact, I'm done with her arse. There are some thing like people I shouldn't be caught exchanging words. #Spits embarassed

Posting off point issa hobby for some people grin grin
cool
Laugh as much as you want cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
FrankGiel:

No one goes around carrying a tag 'I am gay', so I don't know anyone that is gay, except perhaps ur friend Bobrisky.

I wonder how u know all the gay people.. Just like a typical troll, ur mind might be twisted.. So u see things differently.. Keep keeping up with the gays.. I'm not interested In such..
The truth does not change because you refuse to believe it.
Most Nigerians live and die in ignorance.

This is something I would have kept to myself if the woman didn't go vomiting trash.

People's sexuality does not bother me, a fact you yourself should know well grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Threebear01:

I was wondering why Nina fell for miracle easily, until I saw the pictures of Collins..
I can easily say, she will leave Miracle for the next person that looks richer Miracle.. Miracle seems like the coolest thing to her.. The pilot tag is making her crazy with love.. I read one of her supporters say, she hadn't left Imo until the auditions, perhaps miracle seems to be the closest she has been to the airport..

I wouldn't date Nina for free..

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Eeghe:

He has an awwwwwwwish real love affair (seen by housemates and viewers)
He has a brotherhood
He had a successful strategic partnership
He is real, fun, entertaining and competitive (all effortlessly)
He is a Miracle
kiss

Text
Vote/VOTE Miracle
to 32052

Thank you very much

Wow you smiley

I have never seen you this involved/passionate with Biggie's housemates.

I remember those days where you might come online like every other day to make your comments and then disappear.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
MrEnigma007:

Good! Can i go for my swim now?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
BalleyB:

Take your disgusting face far from my sobriquet

Probably you thought everyone's face looks exactly like urs... Mister, you definitely wrong... you should leave your environment and see cuter faces. that will certainly help ur discuss next time.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
oshe11:
So U feel all U know today were already planted inside ur brain from birth ba
for supporting a dumb person like nina ,Andre Gomez will play for barca today and una lose yarnfulyarnful today

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.