Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870009 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BalleyB: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
jibs4lv:
this report pattern may be slow, press report button and enter 2 next time bro
they never do anything. Do you know how many times Giel used abusive words against ibkayee and she wasn't banned? Dominique is biased all in the name of "this thread will be boring" to hell with that.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
MamBi:

grin I remember the time when Fox did not find it funny that we went to carry wine by force and mobilised village people them to pair Nina with Miracle.. grin

Even if you don't love her yet, it nice to see you fight on her behalf... grin
The girl is a beautiful soul.
At this point it wouldn't even bother me if she wins the money ....she's a beautiful person inside and outward.

I misjudged her initially, I couldn't have been more wrong .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Heebah:
Good! Can i go for my swim now?

you certainly don't need my approval or did you just know what swimming is?... I would recommend a spa treatment too

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BalleyB: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Threebear01:

The girl is a beautiful soul.
At this point it wouldn't even bother me if she wins the money ....she's a beautiful person inside and outward.

I misjudged her initially, I couldn't have been more wrong .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
hardwerk:
for supporting a dumb person like nina ,Andre Gomez will play for barca today and una lose yarnfulyarnful today
Amen bro

Barca must qualify

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
FrankGiel:

I was wondering why Nina fell for miracle easily, until I saw the pictures of Collins..
I can easily say, she will leave Miracle for the next person that looks richer Miracle.. Miracle seems like the coolest thing to her.. The pilot tag is making her crazy with love.. I read one of her supporters say, she hadn't left Imo until the auditions, perhaps miracle seems to be the closest she has been to the airport..

I wouldn't date Nina for free..

But she's dating Miracle, a man way more richer, way more handsome and way more famous than you are. Seems to me she didn't miss much.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
FrankGiel:
Where are u going with this??
We Learn Everyday

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
MamBi:

Many kisses and hugs!!!

I don't even feel empathy. I just see something tender underneath the brattiness. A beautiful side that can be made more prominent by someone somewhere somehow.

Eh ehn,but you were laughing at my story when i posted a similar experience. Your tender heart all of a sudden appeared? undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
jibs4lv:
he / she is doing more arm than good if dia is even any good cox I don't think he's even voting grin , I remember vividly that miracle is my first fav hm then but hell no, can't be at the same side with that person behind threebear moniker hia never.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
FrankGiel:

No one goes around carrying a tag 'I am gay', so I don't know anyone that is gay, except perhaps ur friend Bobrisky.

I wonder how u know all the gay people.. Just like a typical troll, ur mind might be twisted.. So u see things differently.. Keep keeping up with the gays.. I'm not interested In such..
You don't get it, do you?
Threebear knows Miracle is gay and does men but she is not bothered, I don't have a problem with that either. Everyone that has eyes would know this, his legs and the way he moves.

The only problem she has is trying to drag TeddyA into it so it would not appear to everyone that miracle is the only one that fuucks men too. It is like someone who is already dying but also needs people to die with her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tabh:

Threebear knows Miracle is gay and does men but she is not bothered, I don't have a problem with that either. Everyone that has eyes would know this, his legs and the way he moves.

The only problem she has is trying to drag TeddyA into it so it would not appear to everyone that miracle is the only one that fuucks men too. It is like someone who is already dying but also needs people to die with her.

How many gay and non gay people have you studied to come to this conclusion?

Please present your data,analysis, and experiments so far....undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
MrEnigma007:

you certainly don't need my approval or did you just know what swimming is?... I would recommend a spa treatment too
Looool!! I can see wht u r trying to do but i wont give u d pleasure. U had to crawl out to fight for ur hags since it seems they r doing a bad job at it and came whining to u...awwwn!! What a super hero.... #superherogoals!!. Am done with u but u can keep d mentions coming since u cant breathe without it!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tabh:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JJCYJ: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
This thread is 10 times funnier than the previous

Double wahala indeed. Monikers going down the drain like no man's business. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy98: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
bembem

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Heebah:
Good!

You said wanted to go swimming, sun is pretty hot here in Lagos atm, won't the water turn hot too?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
oshe11:
Amen bro

Barca must qualify
amen ....barca is going ...the Nina dumbness go affect una today ...quote me after match
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Woo, so Nina acted in one Nigeria movie called LUST AFFAIR, I just finish watching it now, she tried I must say it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JJCYJ: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Team teddya don't stop voting got bad man. Forget about the yum yum gang and focus on putting our brother up there.

We are not safe until we are above 40%

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Heebah:
Looool!! I can see wht u r trying to do but i wont give u d pleasure. U had to crawl out to fight for ur hags since it seems they r doing a bad job at it and came whining to u...awwwn!! What a super hero.... #superherogoals!!. Am done with u but u can keep d mentions coming since u cant breathe without it!

You think of ursef so highly ma'am... I don't care about the mentions because you aren't worth the dust on Nairaland but if it does massage your ego you should think what you want.

BTW, I thought you wanna go swimming or you suddenly forgot the route?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Annnonymous:

To find out, text VOTE Miracle to 32052

kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Aguia:

How many gay and non gay people have you studied to come to this conclusion?

Please present your data,analysis, and experiments so far....undecided
If you know you know, don't bother. wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tabh:

If you know you know, don't bother. wink

I hail oh, but wouldn't it be appropriate to say he is bisexual?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
playboy98:
bembem

Something i find attractive with a lady with long thick fingers. Short fingers are just a no no....undecided

The babe's fingers looks attractive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)