Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,159 members, 7,825,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3888755 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Yeah she did but she wouldn't even talk about it and I know one aunty Ajala travel, actor, writer, gospel artiste with no particular work to her name... Fada lawd! grin cheesy

I didn't want to click on the clip when I saw it this morning because she's never said anything concerning that, apart from the day they had their mini introduction and she said she has interest in it. Imagine my pride when I saw my YumNi, choiiii! kiss kiss kiss kiss this girl will turn me to a peacock one day, the rate at which she keeps making me proud ehn... cheesy

All hail Nina! The only Queen! kiss
My Baeby, my YumNi, MeeMee's Nini, our Ni, our thing is her thing, the one with my key to my heart, my cornrows beauty, my sardine lover, my dumbest sweetest, my pride! I love you scarra scarra! kiss kiss
Awwwwwww... I am sure she loves you too.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Pamloveh:

You continue to prove she's yumdumb
How is it a good thing she won't mention that she acts
Yumdumb does not know why she is in the house
She's only busy chasing yumdeek
We haven't seen any talent from her
I bet her role involved sucking deek grin
Nne, praise your dumbo
Without shading another
Stop masking your insecurity and painment with smileys

Haaa! shocked shocked but I was only flaunting my Yumyum now... Oh! I talked about the visionary girl? Hian! I only stated facts now, or you've seen any of her movies? Mstcheeeeeew...

Who is this one again sef?

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JJCYJ: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Christeety:

And you think you are not disgracing your parents with these nonsense you are saying?

No wonder there are always killings and fighting during election period.

Campaign for your favourite and don't bring other housemates down.

You claim you are a family member to him. It's fine if you don't like him, don't be jealous of the love other people are showing him.

We all have our bad sides
go and keep selling your tomatoes and eject yourself from my sobriquet
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pamloveh(f): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
ersonleads:
omo see as her teeth dey brown after sucking so much prick & don't brush. If u say dis girl is innocent again ehn? Dat means devil is innocent in his doings? Una go dey support rubbish on public TV. Come to think of it, will u support ur daughter to be committing sexual immorality in life or on national TV.

Ha ha ha
Professional prick-sucker
Number1 olosho of olosholand

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
jibs4lv:
wic church you dey go abeg, never knw you sabi preach like this o grin

I no even remember, been long I went to church but call me prophetess Blackhawk. grin kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JJCYJ: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Let me wait for Threebear01 to come out instead of hiding like a coward you say anything against teddy i say the truth against miracle.

Not forgetting the fact that he was in the boys hostel back in high school and he was the sex object for the pleasure at night. He couldn't hold the pains his mother had to change his school.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
This thread is a mess sad

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zekino: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Abeg na beg I dey beg those people whey carry gayder De waka real or fake please don't spoil the hustle of these young men.

Please don't tarnish the brand they are trying to build.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JJCYJ: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Giel:

I just have to agree cheesy

Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
ersonleads:
omo see as her teeth dey brown after sucking so much prick & don't brush. If u say dis girl is innocent again ehn? Dat means devil is innocent in his doings? Una go dey support rubbish on public TV. Come to think of it, will u support ur daughter to be committing sexual immorality in life or on national TV.

I don fight this battle pass you, calmly take a seat beside me and just watch.

I no just understand how person go carry this BBN matter this serious. Small time now dem go begin ban for telling them where God speaks of Himself here on earth.

Issorite...undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
JJCYJ:
Nina is foolish
Nina is a prostitute
Nina cheats on her man
Nina is not a sane person.

Miracle is an entity who took advantage of Nina's stupidity
Miracle will deceive Nigerians the way he deceived Nina thinking he likes her
Miracle does not respect women
Miracle is a bully

Give this chance to someone who will put the Nigerian flag on the map just like
Wizkid
Davido
Dbanj
Runtown.
Wale
Olamide
Et all

We have hundreds of pilots and none of them brings about change in the Nigerian market, miracle will only be one of the big boy pilots if he wins and nina will build a brothel for her supporters
Wow! Oga JJC please don't ever stop doing this. Keep preaching, keep publicizing My Nina, keep up the good work with Miracle. This is just great.

#TeamMinatoafault.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Threebear01:

Efe is a zillion times better than this grand pa.

Efe likes women too, teddy A is gay man that has been passed around by every guy music producer in Lagos. Worst after sleeping with him, they discard him like trash without helping his career. grin

American deportee

Nigerian free giver
shocked

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JJCYJ: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Once again sad
Giel:
This thread is a mess sad

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tjpromise:
some people are quite delusional with the way they go about BB HMs that is hustling for their future. this guys making their lives better and one is here ranting.

Don't bother yourself about people who come online to post things that sane human beings should not even imagine.

From their post you will know people that are children and people that mothers did not breast feed.

Just go and vote for whoever your favourite housemate is and forget all this online sick people. No wonder the number of murder cases are so high. More and more people are mentally sick.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Whoop! Whoop!! Whoop!!! Ibkayee darling,how iz uuu! We need update kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JJCYJ: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
shocked

You can imagine, see how people are being serious over BBN matter, yet i tell them of a place God Himself speaks, swear on top blood sef for the truth of it. Them talk say i dey mad.

Shey the one they are doing now no pass madness on top wetin no go benefit them? Who is the one truly mad now?

Small time now ,person go nak 10years ban.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Man.. I don't envy dominique right now shocked shocked

We have another extreme being on the loose. Haba guy angry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JJCYJ: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by realbaybe: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
PHCN oo. Pls who is watching? Why were the housemates asked to pick numbers and move to the garden?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mahxiimus(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Please give updates and stop fighting eachother. Vote your favorites in peace.
Anyways if you don't have a favorite. Vote Humble Tobi. Send Tobi to 32052. Taink you.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
3bear and this jjcy guy pulling out stories from their @sses grin grin... hahahahaa this thread is everything.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.