Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3888552 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
JJCYJ:
Vote for bad man teddy because he deserves it not a stupid prostitute like nina who is liable to die or HIV before she clocks 30 or miracle who will crash from a plane

IBK I see You.

Dnt know why I'm quoting this but I hope dominic would also let us know he is from TeamMina....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
JJCYJ:
Vote for bad man teddy because he deserves it not a stupid prostitute like nina who is liable to die or HIV before she clocks 30 or miracle who will crash from a plane
eyahhh!!!

see painment
well everything you wish them you will get 1 million folds down your generation.

Amen!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
JJCYJ:
Take it easy guy. Dont wish death on an innocent soul!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
r u surprise

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JJCYJ: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk04:

And Jesus said... It's finished! That's your soul right there bro, watch it. grin cheesy grin

You are not wise. You think you are smart but I can see through you

Proverbs 28:26 Whoever trusts in his own mind is a fool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Yeah she did but she wouldn't even talk about it and I know one aunty Ajala travel, actor, writer, gospel artiste with no particular work to her name... Fada lawd! grin cheesy

I didn't want to click on the clip when I saw it this morning because she's never said anything concerning that, apart from the day they had their mini introduction and she said she has interest in it. Imagine my pride when I saw my YumNi, choiiii! kiss kiss kiss kiss this girl will turn me to a peacock one day, the rate at which she keeps making me proud ehn... cheesy

All hail Nina! The only Queen! kiss
My Baeby, my YumNi, MeeMee's Nini, our Ni, our thing is her thing, the one with my key to my heart, my cornrows beauty, my sardine lover, my dumbest sweetest, my pride!
I love you scarra scarra! kiss kiss
[img]https://media1./images/1c6943c372187ed186416b895f4eb06c/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JJCYJ: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
oshe11:

IBK I see You.

Dnt know why I'm quoting this but I hope dominic would also let us know he is from TeamMina....

What about The hundreds of quotes from TeamMiracle/Nina that has been ignored by Dominique. I am here to let you know this is what it means to troll a team.

Lord teddy guide us, lord teddy protect us, in your light we shine
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tabh:

I wrote there "miracle does men too",meaning he swings both way.

Oh okay. But we have no prove he does men. Quite odd though, if true. Would have thought he would have some feminine traits. undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
JJCYJ :r u up to 16yr?

no offence pls

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Watch this video and look at the messages. Someone is heartbroken. Lmao grin

https://twitter.com/MsTweba/status/973607491887157249
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
JJCYJ:

Jesus Christ!!! This is too much... Can you wish this for your brother? On top HMs that may never know you. Please this is not good. Lets caution what we say especially if you dont ever wish for such.

Please lets be careful

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Christeety: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
JJCYJ:
Nina is foolish
Nina is a prostitute
Nina cheats on her man
Nina is not a sane person.

Miracle is an entity who took advantage of Nina's stupidity
Miracle will deceive Nigerians the way he deceived Nina thinking he likes her
Miracle does not respect women
Miracle is a bully

Give this chance to someone who will put the Nigerian flag on the map just like
Wizkid
Davido
Dbanj
Runtown.
Wale
Olamide
Et all

We have hundreds of pilots and none of them brings about change in the Nigerian market, miracle will only be one of the big boy pilots if he wins and nina will build a brothel for her supporters

Nina is a prostitute? Go check your dictionary for the meaning of prostitute

Did she collect money from Miracle before sleeping with him?
Did Big Brother paid her to sleep with Miracle.

Even guys/ girls that have more than 3 bodycounts are yabbing Nina just because it's televised abi.

As if they don't have sex with their partners. Don't worry your own live sex session is being watched by God. We all will be judged accordingly

Nigerians are hypocrites.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
JJCYJ:

What about The hundreds of quotes from TeamMiracle/Nina that has been ignored by Dominique. I am here to let you know this is what it means to troll a team.

Lord teddy guide us, lord teddy protect us, in your light we shine
I understand You bro....
Keep doing You.
I only mentioned Dominic and she knows why.

IT'S FAR FROM BAN BRO!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JJCYJ: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pamloveh(f): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Yeah she did but she wouldn't even talk about it and I know one aunty Ajala travel, actor, writer, gospel artiste with no particular work to her name... Fada lawd! grin cheesy

I didn't want to click on the clip when I saw it this morning because she's never said anything concerning that, apart from the day they had their mini introduction and she said she has interest in it. Imagine my pride when I saw my YumNi, choiiii! kiss kiss kiss kiss this girl will turn me to a peacock one day, the rate at which she keeps making me proud ehn... cheesy

All hail Nina! The only Queen! kiss
My Baeby, my YumNi, MeeMee's Nini, our Ni, our thing is her thing, the one with my key to my heart, my cornrows beauty, my sardine lover, my dumbest sweetest, my pride! I love you scarra scarra! kiss kiss

You continue to prove she's yumdumb
How is it a good thing she won't mention that she acts
Yumdumb does not know why she is in the house
She's only busy chasing yumdeek
We haven't seen any talent from her
I bet her role involved sucking deek grin
Nne, praise your dumbo
Without shading another
Stop masking your insecurity and painment with smileys

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JJCYJ: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

Funny You!

We were though, WE WERE!!!
who WE WERE don help grin abegiii
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JJCYJ: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Teddy a guides us

Teddy a protect us

In your light we shine

You are the creator of swags and coolness

Let your swag and talent be transferred into us. AMEN
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chai! See as IUD explosives dey drop anyhow! *takes cover*. I had a good swim though for those that care to know cheesy cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
jibs4lv:
oh sorry ma beautiful sis pls vote teddy A, thank you.
. Bambam is my girl in Teddy's voice so I will drop some votes for her. Teddy has enough supporters nah so am for bambam, Thank you also smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Our Miracle working God, please put a smile on this brother's face and let him know peace and love like our Nina... Amen! kiss
omo see as her teeth dey brown after sucking so much prick & don't brush. If u say dis girl is innocent again ehn? Dat means devil is innocent in his doings? Una go dey support rubbish on public TV. Come to think of it, will u support ur daughter to be committing sexual immorality in life or on national TV.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk04:

And Jesus said... It's finished! That's your soul right there bro, watch it. grin cheesy grin

wic church you dey go abeg, never knw you sabi preach like this o grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
jibs4lv:
who WE WERE don help grin abegiii
Lol......

It helps alot though, I be witness.....

Mind You, I'm nt courting you oooo

We need people who loves Mina for Mina nt cos of EGO OR BECAUSE THEY HATE SOMEONE FROM AN OPPOSITE CAMP.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mikhe2(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk04:

And this same you will start preaching Love and peace to another Moniker, what you don't have you clearly cannot give

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Christeety:

Nina is a prostitute? Go check your dictionary for the meaning of prostitute

Did she collect money from Miracle before sleeping with him?
Did Big Brother paid her to sleep with Miracle.

Even guys/ girls that have more than 3 bodycounts are yabbing Nina just because it's televised abi.

As if they don't have sex with their partners. Don't worry your own live sex session is being watched by God. We all will be judged accordingly

Nigerians are hypocrites.

Say this again and again kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Christeety: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
JJCYJ:
ashewo Nina and failed toy pilot miracle are both failures and they will always be. Having sex with your friend's babe just to get votes.

If you support him, your children will disgrace you in public in Jesus name. AMEN

And you think you are not disgracing your parents with these nonsense you are saying?

No wonder there are always killings and fighting during election period.

Campaign for your favourite and don't bring other housemates down.

You claim you are a family member to him. It's fine if you don't like him, don't be jealous of the love other people are showing him.

We all have our bad sides

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by somegirl1: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
MamBi:

Many kisses and hugs!!!

I don't even feel empathy. I just see something tender underneath the brattiness. A beautiful side that can be made more prominent by someone somewhere somehow.

She's grown on me as well. I don't watch the show, never have, but I follow this season solely because of her. However my interest was only piqued because of the irrational hatred directed at her.
She's actually quite childlike and likeable.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
mediocre:
Watch this video and look at the messages. Someone is heartbroken. Lmao grin

https://twitter.com/MsTweba/status/973607491887157249
Funny enough, the sender may be one of those that likes yumyumminayum, trying to find by force romance like telemundo while they keep yabbing bambam for sticking to teddyA.
How can you be in this kinda relationship and still yab bambam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread