Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883077 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2018
playboy99:
una still dey make noise ontop 8% lol some even said Alex would have beaten teddy a lol when ifu and Leo campaigned for her.it just 8% it doesn't hurt.after nominations tonite and hoh challenge the battle starts again .#team teddy a #teddynation #bamteddy
No one can take you Toilet fans serious anymore.
The only battle you guys are having is in the toilet.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2018
77up:
really shocked
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by maingwaest(f): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2018
Zozo06:
Alex asks nina which of the food is hers, nina says the one in the white plate.. Alex complains her meat is small, nina replies that Alex ate meat yesterday so that's why her meat is small today, Alex says it's bone not meat.. Nina insists she gave Alex meat

Alex walks up to nina,complaining about her small meat. Nina explaining to miracle that Alex has big meats yesterday..

This is bb, Rico swarvey report to the diary room

Lolu and bambam gisting, he mentions something about Esther, bambam laughs and asks what she wouldn't hear from lolu's mouth.
Bambam:let's go and see ester
Lolu:I was thinking kpe, we should go and see ester
Bambam: I will do excursion
Lolu: you know it's big brother, we will make sure the (he makes funny facial suggestions)
They both laugh
Bambam:I want to start the excursion now
Lolu: hmmm
Bambam:ester she af have farm?
Lolu:ester daddy have a very big farm...in yoruba
They both laugh again
Bambam:lolu you are a bad influence on me
Lolu :I already said it, I'm a good boy but I know some very bad things, I'm a good child.

Bambam complains about nina 's dragging her feet to lolu, lolu says anto started doing it too, bambam says it's a terrible habit..

God bless u plenty.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2018
77up:
really shocked
Bro if not his ur guy I would have reacted worse to him, it seems his becoming proud because miracle toped the vote last week,as if he already won. I expected more maturity from him but maybe u were wrong about him

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by viciati(m): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2018
Zozo06..i appreciate your good updating work,keep the updates rolling.To all the restrategising teddy8 people una wehdone.see as people just dey port go team tobi

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2018
Please when will HOH game begin pls

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Obviously. I'm done voting for anyone, I can't waste my money when they already have their winner selected. I won't even use the web votes, they're all mad!

Have you seen Tobi's brother's reaction on this? The strike was planned, now they're out to cry victim and make it look like Tobi's winnings will be on pity votes. They're madder than i thought sef! Mstcheeeeeew.
SHEY U KNOW U ARE ALREADY FALLING INTO THEIR TRAP?

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Obviously. I'm done voting for anyone, I can't waste my money when they already have their winner selected. I won't even use the web votes, they're all mad!

Have you seen Tobi's brother's reaction on this? The strike was planned, now they're out to cry victim and make it look like Tobi's winnings will be on pity votes. They're madder than i thought sef! Mstcheeeeeew.

Its just a pity that Nigeria can not organize anything without not being rigged and this is a show viewing in almost all african countries. Its really a shame to how we get to this level as a country.

May God help them.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2018
styrese:
Bro if not his ur guy I would have reacted worse to him, it seems his becoming proud because miracle toped the vote last week,as if he already won. I expected more maturity from him but maybe u were wrong about him
Lol

Chop ur L in peace.
Its an advice. Stop panting
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2018
badinfluence:

Ignore all these whatsapp group leaks.. Otherwise your head would be filled with false ideas..

What could be more false than the show itself? Did you see the time of that chat? That chat was before the live show, how did they get the info? And to cap it, they're bringing in evicted HMs, for what exactly? Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Aye mi! They haff played our penalty into throw in. Chaiii! embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2018
I love people that appreciates , 8% is not gonna be constant, next shall be alright. for you to appreciate your fans effort teddy A , we gonna triple our effort now .

Teamteddynation
TEDDY A FOR THE MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2018
I don't understand you all we should start crying koz of 8% lol.we still on ground any day any time #teddyarmy #teamteddya #bamteddy .

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Bambam: when you study a system, product, anything, you study to learn from it not necessarily take everything
My mum borrows a leaf from the devil, he (devil) never gives up, when an assassin is sent on an assignment until the target is eliminated they never give up.. An assassin is not a good person to emulate but the fact that he's persistent is something to learn from

Humans are insatiable..

It's just irritating, just like I was in the DR, I came out with tears, teddyA asks what's the problem, tobi says "she Don go act part one scene one" what da fuccckk?
Also states an instance Leo was with tobi and then he told her(bambam) she Don see finish, she Don cast, that's when she noticed tobi perception about her changed cause he never used to share that thought, they shared long time as strategic partner and he never mentioned such not until let said that, what there's that make him? (tobi).. She felt disappointed.. She asked tobi what if the so called fakeness is how she wants to play her game, tobi just said okay okay..

Lolu says he fought with anto everyday, cause she kept saying everything is a game to her here she can't take anything serious.. Event hough he tried telling her some things are reality..

Bambam says when she joined some conversation, she was wondering why people were trying to figure the game out.. Instead of learning..

Lolu has come to learn to be quiet in predicting the games.. Cause few times he's been right, other times he has been wrong..

Lolu says everytime he's been up for eviction, the suspense
Camera back to sleeping teddyA, Rico and nina, Alex,
Miracle is just sitting on the hammock

Back to lobam

Bambam talks about how she cared about nina because people were picking on her, how she(bambam) talked to ceecee, then nina came to tell her she respects her, she says she notices how miracle reacts to nina sometimes, and she tells nina anytime she feels like talking she can come talk to her.. But she has noticed that a perception about her has been planted on the minds of some people in the house..

Lolu says it's easy for people to misconstrue teddyA, bambam and himself

Lolu says someone in particular was consistently putting him up because according to the person he didn't know him(lolu).. He was forced to go have a conversation with the person not to impress but to set records straight..

Bambam says she's an emotional person, lolu says she doesn't need to say it, they all know.. Bambam says she has embraced it, she's human.. She mentions the names of her close circle of friends.

This their talk long ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2018
I saw this on someone's social media page
(idea?)

If you (i.e. Biggie) want to bring back (evicted housemates whose journeys had ended ),
... give the remaining housemates one week break, to visit home and know what's happening, then, bring back all of them together, let's start from beginning
(P.S -all inserts mine)

How about that Biggie the Scam Artist! shocked

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
yesso. never give up. we still behind him till the end
77up:
I love people that appreciates , 8% is not gonna be constant, next shall be alright. for you to appreciate your fans effort teddy A , we gonna triple our effort now .

Teamteddynation
TEDDY A FOR THE MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
styrese:
he can be funny sometimes but he's still my G grin

peace bro cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Woss make we accept anytin THEM say about US(fans) and Teddy A for this week cos obviously we no get mouth to yan anytin with them grin

We fumbled angry

8%? Me and Alex? Aye me cry

Teddy A still cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
alternate1:
But Ahneeka is fine too! She was all hyped at the beginning but she didn't sustain the tempo like Miracle.

Sorry handsomeness can't survive you. You need an aura.

You are right
You need a certain, I dunno what to call it now?
A grace...star quality...shine...
Once you see that glory on a housemate, you know
And they always have a proven clean/good heart while giving entertainment
They are never desperate (if you see otherwise in a winner, know that that season is not a pure BB)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Eeghe:
I saw this on someone's social media page
(idea?)

If you (i.e. Biggie) want to bring back (evicted housemates whose journeys had ended ),
... give the remaining housemates one week break, to visit home and know what's happening, then, bring back all of them together, let's start from beginning
(P.S -all inserts mine)

How about that Biggie the Scam Artist! shocked

ROTFLMAO
The person have vex grin

But no be lie sha.

It's fair that way. Let everyone go home and come back.

But that will defeat the purpose of big brother.
Honestly this bringing back old housemates stuff ain't it.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Beautywealth:
please can someone reply me i begii
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
senatordave1:
I think this evil ceec told tobi that miracle has efe like following inorder to make tobi to start hating miracle and be envious of him.girl is a mindgammer like mourinho,a real tactician but where will all this tactics lead to if she cant win the main thing?
Lol... Has she told him that when Tobi and Miracle nominated each other?
You are weak man who wants to abandoned Tobi for Miracle because Tobi has been finally punished for what someone of us have been complaining about him.. You shamelessly called us liars and was so focused on hating Cee-c..

Let me use this opportunity to thank you for being part of the people that increased Cee-c's fans by hating her 24/7..

Hate her more.. 2 strikes for your loquacious and childish Tobi... I hope he will learn like Lolu... Else, na Lagos straight..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
MamBi:

You are not the only one Mily. I am with you on this. It just does not sit right. People vote massively to keep their housemate of choice in and kick out the ones they are not feeling that much and now biggie wants people to VOTE to bring those people back. Anyway, I guess it will be a battle between "their fans".

And then the one of bringing back "disqualified" people? Does this mean that they should not have been disqualified in the first place?

Biggie's advisers need to do a re-think but they will probably have to go ahead with it after making such a 'huge' announcement.

all I know is that, those evicted housemates are all out, and have access to their phones, let them vote themselves back in, why waste money to get someone out, then waste another to get them back in.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Eeghe:

You are right
You need a certain, I dunno what to call it now?
A grace...star quality...shine...
Once you see that glory on a housemate, you know
And they always have a proven clean/good heart while giving entertainment
They are never desperate (if you see otherwise in a winner, know that that season is not a pure BB)

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
its a wake up call. we still dey background dey strategise
aroundnaija:
Woss make we accept anytin THEM say about US(fans) and Teddy A for this week cos obviously we no get mouth to yan anytin with them grin

We fumbled angry

8%? Me and Alex? Aye me cry

Teddy A still cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
tobi,lolu and bambam playing cards
teddy a watching the games
and Alex dancing to particular .

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
Beautywealth:
please can someone reply me i begii
No specific time...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
Zozo06:
She asked tobi what if the so called fakeness is how she wants to play her game, tobi just said okay okay..

Bambam talks about how she cared about nina because people were picking on her,
THE FACT THAT BAMBAM IS STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS MEANS SHE IS FAAAKKKEE.

And yes she cares for Nina by calling her dumb with low IQ and consistently LOOKING DOWN ON HER

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Buhari2rule(f): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
two evicted house mate will return to the house
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilhn7VmOB50
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Self acclaimed Subtle Queen Bambam on a monologue today (while she and Lolu talk AT each other)
So you agree you are not yourself...why are you getting worked up about being busted!?? undecided
Fake lady, and not a victim in the scripted nobody-buys romance thingkie angry)
SMH
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Annnonymous: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:

What could be more false than the show itself? Did you see the time of that chat? That chat was before the live show, how did they get the info? And to cap it, they're bringing in evicted HMs, for what exactly? Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Aye mi! They haff played our penalty into throw in. Chaiii! embarassed embarassed

It was forged. Don't fall for those whatsapp forum bullshit

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
oshe11:
THEY FACT THAT BAMBAM IS STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS MEANS SHE IS FAAAKKKEE.

And yes she care for Nina by calling her dumb with low IQ and consistently LOOKING DOWN ON HER
Mr I.T.K can u please give instances you think she is and explain 5marks

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by maingwaest(f): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Beautywealth:

(1) (2) (3) ... (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.