Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3892540 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

Who are you to tell me how to go about my campaign?

Am I voting with your money ?

You claim you are for nobody but it seems there is a constant in your game ,eveyone can win except miracle ,you might fool others but don't think for a second you can fool me .Why you despise him so much I don't know and I don't really care but he bold to your intent and stop selling that lame narrative .
No one is holding your hands and legs ,if you feel Tobi is your deserving winner get to work and crown him .
And an advert of talking tomatoes might be a blockbuster for you but it isn't for me ,so permit me to entertain the thought that Tobi is not a deserving winner of that Nokia challenge or isn't that permitted too ?
Already told her she is anti miracle

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ninja comes in to drop a note in the glass booth. Maybe HoH task is about to start
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
oshe11:
hmmm

This table U've been shaking...
He's not shaking any table ,he's doing what you people that claim to support miracle should be doing .
You let people whose contestants have never won before that are not even real fans make you vote Tobi under the guise of stupid toracle .
Go ahead and hype the son of a near billionaire who was always programmed to win take the money .....let the rich keep laughing at you .

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
imoniyi:

Lol. U are acting where tobi's vote came lol. Lol keep guessing. By the way we are not noise makers. He has fans please. It's not by printing T-shirt. T-shirt money wey they suppose use vote for teddy. So they gave teddy's vote to tobi. Lol. People sha like to find excuse
Leave dem, tobi as d most followers on instagram, knw dis tobi fans r strategists.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
ninja 4 have brought the hoh chance card so the hoh game might come up soon .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
playboy99:
sure he would
Case closed.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Whose panties are those Teddy is holding with hanger?

It belongs to Nina, she forgot it in the bathroom after having her bath. Alex went to sniff it ewww

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
oshe11:
THE FACT THAT BAMBAM IS STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS MEANS SHE IS FAAAKKKEE.

And yes she cares for Nina by calling her dumb with low IQ and consistently LOOKING DOWN ON HER
thank you jare.
If they don't like the word "fake" we can use "deceptive"
The way she played that secret task of acting like a victim when she was indeed the one that took the babies
The way she will spray perfume and act like nothing just happened after her visit to the toilet with teddy
The way she used to squeeze her nose while talking about teddy to Rico when they just arrived....he smelt like cigarettes, she didn't like him yenyenyen, then did an about turn to pick him as a partner then further suggest they have an in- house relationship.
The way teddy kind of treats and she keeps quiet about it yet she wants to be an agony aunt to Nina who she feels miracle doesn't treat right sometimes (Nina's only true female friend in that house was anto I think).infact I can go on and on...I don't think it is a game thing, I think it is her person

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

He's not shaking any table ,he's doing what you people that claim to support miracle should be doing .
You let people whose contestants have never won before that are not even real fans make you vote Tobi under the guise of stupid toracle .
Go ahead and hype the son of a near billionaire who was always programmed to win take the money .....let the rich keep laughing at you .
I always analyse b4 acting.
HE SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY ONE GOING THAT WAY.
MIND YOU, TORACLE OR NOT I'M 100% Mira

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Eeghe:
Self acclaimed Subtle Queen Bambam on a monologue today (while she and Lolu talk AT each other)
So you agree you are not yourself...why are you getting worked up about being busted!?? undecided
Fake lady, and not a victim in the scripted nobody-buys romance thingkie angry)
SMH
lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
dominique:

It belongs to Nina, she forgot it in the bathroom after having her bath. Alex went to sniff it ewww
she said it aint a pant that it is half cut or something
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
sweetdude001:

Oga, i wanna ask u a direct ?, if tobi wins, do u tink he d b deserving of d prize or not.
sure he deserves it like others but trust me , this game is compromised for his advantage.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
sweetdude001:

Leave dem, tobi as d most followers on instagram, knw dis tobi fans r strategists.
Tobi had the most followers on IG even before the show. If you check growth percentage from how they started, to where they are, Tobi might not have gained the most

Tobi's brother is a social media influencer, so, his page has been run very professionally.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Treasuredlove:
thank you jare.
If they don't like the word "fake" we can use "deceptive"
The way she played that secret task of acting like a victim when she was indeed the one that took the babies
The way she will spray perfume and act like nothing just happened after her visit to the toilet with teddy
The way she used to squeeze her nose while talking about teddy to Rico when they just arrived....he smelt like cigarettes, she didn't like him yenyenyen, then did an about turn to pick him as a partner then further suggest they have an in- house relationship.
The way teddy kind of treats and she keeps quiet about it yet she wants to be an agony aunt to Nina who she feels miracle doesn't treat right sometimes (Nina's only true female friend in that house was anto I think).infact I can go on and on...I don't think it is a game thing, I think it is her person
SHE EVEN ACTS AS THOUGH SHE doesnt knw how to DOGGIE WHEN SHE BE LEGEND

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Eeghe:
I saw this on someone's social media page
(idea?)

If you (i.e. Biggie) want to bring back (evicted housemates whose journeys had ended ),
... give the remaining housemates one week break, to visit home and know what's happening, then, bring back all of them together, let's start from beginning
(P.S -all inserts mine)

How about that Biggie the Scam Artist! shocked

Yes, I like this comment.

I don't know why we always end up putting Nija negative mentality in everything. Who does this? Even with fake housemates, they are secluded as soon as the game starts. It is only in Naija that you will hear that people who have bee roaming the streets and doing publicity are going to get called back.

Biggie's decisions are leaking all over the place.

Results of votes are being teased out..

Just spoiling the fun of the game.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bambam has come to join them..
Alex walks pass and teddy A says see face like old ibo woman... Alex laughs..

Alex shakushakuing cheesy
Bambam yawning, and teddyA tells her to cover a her mouth and not swallow them..

Bambam had joined in the whot game

Alex and miracle dancing in the lounge now
After shakushaku, miracke say the dance dey sweet him brain..

Alex tells miracle she thinks the artists whose music are being played in the house are ambassadors for the sponsors of the programme..
Miracle says he wants to listen to flavors ashewo music, Alex says he can tell bb, he laughs and asks Alex if she has demanded such before, Alex says yes, miracle laughs and says Alex wants to use him for test run

Ceecee walks past them..

Tobi has come to ask miracle about nina's sauce, complains it was Salty, Alex says it's the yam.. Tobi walks away.

Miracle says when they leave the house, he will ask for permission to fly the housemates, two each
Alex says no problem, that if they have accident they cannot die abi? shocked
Miracle says they can't have accident, he's been trained, they can only crash and and the plane dents, nothing will happen she shouldn't worry..

Tobi has come to join them in dancing..

Miracle says he wants dj apero, orobo too fine, bb please..

They are seated now

The door bell rings

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Zoz06 you are bae, thank you so much for the updates kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Isn't that Tobi gossiping with Nina ,of course this bias updater won't post it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
MamBi:

Yes, I like this comment.

I don't know why we always end up putting Nija negative mentality in everything. Who does this? Even with fake housemates, they are secluded as soon as the game starts. It is only in Naija that you will hear that people who have bee roaming the streets and doing publicity are going to get called back.

Biggie's decisions are leaking all over the place.

Results of votes are being teased out..

Just spoiling the fun of the game.
I wonder why we Nigerians allowed the game twist get to us that bad. BB is all out experiment.
Bbnaija is not the first BB show to follow this twist. info has it BBcanada and some others are into it. Besides this pairing thing was a game of luck. it was unfair to some super strong individuals. I can possibly swear that Khloe will still be a force till now, if not kbrule wahala strikes. Their are some other personalities that wia strong but got paired with weak ones and by that reduced their voting strength. Its themed double wahala. all we needs sit back and enjoy the show that all. Viewers determines the winner. it's a win win situation.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:
Isn't that Tobi gossiping with Nina ,of course this bias updater won't post it.
he isnt updating it live so i guess he would still get dere.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzBlessin(f): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
still a full blooded teddy8 fan..

but if worse comes to worse I go campaign n vote massively for Tobi...na him kuku deserve am pass

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
housemates move to the arena
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Teddy a brings out Nina's panties ,Tobi gossips with Nina ,Mr updater managed to miss all of it .
I'm starting to get tired of this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nina: nobody should spread their banties close to my pants. next tym I see them will fling them. Nina to Alex: their bantiee will be staining my pants, have been rewashing it. Alex: Shey I told u. but which one is bantiee again. Nina: those big pants.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:
Teddy a brings out Nina's panties ,Tobi gossips with Nina ,Mr updater managed to miss all of it .
I'm starting to get tired of this forum.
its Tobi gossips with Alex rather
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
styrese:
its Tobi gossips with Alex rather
I meant about .

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Munzy14:

I wonder why we Nigerians allowed the game twist get to us that bad. BB is all out experiment.
Bbnaija is not the first BB show to follow this twist. info has it BBcanada and some others are into it. Besides this pairing thing was a game of luck. it was unfair to some super strong individuals. I can possibly swear that Khloe will still be a force till now, if not kbrule wahala strikes. Their are some other personalities that wia strong but got paired with weak ones and by that reduced their voting strength. Its themed double wahala. all we needs sit back and enjoy the show that all. Viewers determines the winner. it's a win win situation.

I understand what you are saying about the pairing thingy and I hated it as well.

There is nothing wrong with bringing former housemates back but the seclusion is a key aspect of playing the game.

If biggie knew that they were going to bring back housemates, they should have secluded them after they got evicted.

Even now, viewers are bringing back or voting for ex-housemates that are only going to further the game for their chosen ones or weaken for those that they do not like.

Do you think that if Princess gets back into the house, she will not have an advantage on knowing which buttons to press? And even if they are mandated not to talk about what they learnt outside, what about attitude based on that information?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
All the housemates in the lounge now
Doorbell rings again
Ninja comes in
Alex calls nina a sleeperholic

Ninja goes to the glass room to drop chance cards
He tells them to stand up
Tobi is asking Alex how someone will see her and call her a fine girl, miracle(not sure) says when you see the nyash..

TeddyA says one baffing pant is in there, it's still wet..

TeddyA has gone to bring it to the lounge, nina says it's hers, the housemates are asking why she didn't say when the question was asked..

TeddyA says "all you nasty females"

Alex says her mum will be surprised she has gotten a strike yet..
Tobi is looking for his gold bracelet that is over #100 k, Alex tells him he has to find it..
Alex says the most expensive stuff of hers is #20 k and that's her box..

Ceecee, bambam and lolu playing whot in the dinning.
Ceecee is asking biggie for a massage treat and nail polish if he's not giving them lashes...

Tobi and Alex, tobi is saying he didn't say it, Alex says he should talk to her, that he knows how ceecee is... Tobi says if he had kept to his space from the beginning he wouldn't have gotten to this stage..

Alex says she cares about lolu because he shows her care
She and anto didn't really click
She knows she looks for teddyA's trouble

Tobi interrupts Alex and is asking why nina is hanging pant again in the house after the conversations they just had with her, Alex says he should just leave her let her hoh pass, she knows what she would do..
Alex: this one(pointing to bambam' s bed space, can't tell if bambam is sleeping there) since yesterday she has been giving me attitude, she's asking me why I didn't come to meet her to tell her I don't give her respect, which stupid respect? I don't understand.. I don't even talk to her anyhow and she's demanding respect, am I mad? I should come and be Cleaning Your feet..no now.. Who in this house don't I somehow frustrate? The people I like frustrating is you(tobi) and teddyA.. And nina...

Rico comes to ask her something, he kisses her cheek and leaves

Alex continues, wondering how she frustrates bambam, is it the one that I come to interrupt her and teddy A? He has not married her or paid her bride price abeg.. Koko'frustration was targeted at me..

Tobi is like imagine when you didn't have a conversation in that like and you are accused, Don you understand? Alex tells him to let it go, he can't change it, every disappointment is a blessing..

Tobi says he would have preferred his words were shown just as they showed during kokos time.. He's insisting he said he would give her trouble..

Alex says he can keep is distance and avoid talking about her.. That ceecee is the only one that keeps him on his edge, she has gotten him two strikes.. He should just forget it..

Tobi says he never thought he would have a strike..

Alex says in the house she has learnt how to vex and talk and not vex and react..

Tobi says if he talks to anto he knows he will get a honest opinion..

Tobi says he doesn't have a choice so he has to let it go..
Alex says they could talk
Tobi says no need that it would be back and forth..

This is big brother, housemates move to the arena

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
dominique:

you didn't hear when she said it wasn't a pant .. If it's another person that posted this against another housemate you will start preaching for us... No make we enter u this hot afternoon ooo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
From Twitter:
Princess should come in and remove CeeCee's eyelashes. It appears that's where her witchcraft powers are. Once they are off, Tobi will be delivered grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Miracle won!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Only miracle and tobi got to the finish line.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.