Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3909775 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Miracle is the hoh cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hoh
Miracle first
Tobi second
Nina third

Go Miracleeeeeee kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Miracle oooooooooo

Congrats on your HOH victory

Team Mina #Wediehere grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Miracle has won hoh challenge

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Big brother asked miracle to choose a housemate he would like to share the luxury bedroom with and he chose Nina. .

Big brother. : what a surprise grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Fistop: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Miracle wins....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

He's not shaking any table ,he's doing what you people that claim to support miracle should be doing .
You let people whose contestants have never won before that are not even real fans make you vote Tobi under the guise of stupid toracle .
Go ahead and hype the son of a near billionaire who was always programmed to win take the money .....let the rich keep laughing at you .

Near billionaire?...we need "Nairaland psychiatrist hospital "...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hoh challenge
An apple in a stockens, the stockens placed over there head but not covering their faces.. They are to use the stocken to hit a line of plastic bottles..
Miracle wins the challenge...
He chooses nina..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
And Miracle is the new head of house cheesy

In a No voting week again cool

He picks Nina to share the luxury bedroom

Biggie to Miracle :what a surprise (for picking Nina) tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Miracle wins it, the guy is just too good and competitive, now I see why people love him...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Unfortunately, this week is no eviction week.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
embarassed
Threebear:
Who else have noticed the evil way Tobi now stares at Miracle grin

Since that blabber mouth cee cee told him he could be a clear favorite .

And look at even his newly acquired fans ,now running miracle down !

I don't blame them ,it is miracle I blame for accepting this childish ,ugly dwarf with watery mouth as a friend ,now just look at the hoodlums emerging from every corner .

I'm now getting insulted by these newly acquired specimens .

Just wait and see ,by the time I'm done with Tobi ,even Alex will be ahead of him on the poll.
Three bear three bear, "Noticer" of all evil eyes and movements..I hail thee!

Anyways, whatever bond that is between those dudes is way above all the bitterness in your write up.
Meanwhile here are some pictures to remind you that for us team tobi fans, its all about positive vibes and friendship goals.

No time to hate.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mimee hoh, this guys is fucking competitive. kudos to Tobi even Nina came close.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
The hoh task.

This week there is no qualifier.

The person who wins, wins the hoh title. Luxury room and gets the chance to pick a chance card.

The stocking must be worn on the head not over the face but tightly on the head so that it doesn't fall off. The ninja's will help them.
If the stocking falls at any time during the race you must go back to the starting point and. Wait for the ninja to replace the stocking

There are tennis balls Inside the stocking.
The challenge for the day is to use the tennis ball to knock down all the bottles in their course and place the tennis ball in the white cup at the end of their course.

Be careful so that you do not use your hand to touch the stocking or the ball or the bottle or the cup at any point during the challenge.
Just for safety they should place their hands behind their backs

The challenge is a race but one that requires that they display patience, Wisdom and accuracy.

If they knock down the white cup they have to start from the blue line.

Wait for the ninja to replace the bottles and give them a thumbs up

The first housemate to knock down all the bottles and place the ball inside the cup wins the hoh challenge.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Annnonymous: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Teddy nkor? grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Its only during fake eviction week that you see Miracle winning HoH challenge. choi.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Twoclans:
And Miracle is the new head of house cheesy

In a No voting week again cool

He picks Nina to share the luxury bedroom

Biggie to Miracle :what a surprise (for picking Nina) tongue
tot biggie said 'not a surprise '
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Fly Boy
Fast accurate patient wise with swag
kiss

The first three positions du interesting cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
It seems Miracle and Tobi rules the house, while our resident "Alphas and Most intelligent" are just making up the numbers...

24 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Tjpromise:
tot biggie said 'not a surprise '

He said what a surprise. He was just been sarcastic.

You know how you will tell someone that you already know the persons mind. What a surprise.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Just when I'm about to give up ,miracle keeps giving me reasons to smile ,despite the stupidity of some of his fans .
My boy I will cross through seven hells for you ,I'll empty my account just to see you win that money .
No fake unserious fan will stop me .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Miracle is really competitive and smart
Very smart to know how to control the ball to hit the bottles and then move to the next bottle and do this all with speed.

He embodied the characteristics need to win the hoh task as outlined by biggie

Patience, wisdom and accuracy kiss

Go MEEE MEEE!!!!!! kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
MamBi:

I understand what you are saying about the pairing thingy and I hated it as well.

There is nothing wrong with bringing former housemates back but the seclusion is a key aspect of playing the game.

If biggie knew that they were going to bring back housemates, they should have secluded them after they got evicted.

Even now, viewers are bringing back or voting for ex-housemates that are only going to further the game for their chosen ones or weaken for those that they do not like.

Do you think that if Princess gets back into the house, she will not have an advantage on knowing which buttons to press? And even if they are mandated not to talk about what they learnt outside, what about attitude based on that information?
No. I think at this juncture, fans av have formed and pledged unalloyed support to their favorite. Ex housemates can only spice it up for entertainment sake and sell themselves. Unless some fans aren't stable. That's were we can witness a last minute crosscarpeting. After that disqualification, i felt it was unfair judgment to khloe. May be organisers want to correct their mistakes. While experimenting. I can comfortably tell onea you take away a social media freaks phone and cut them off, he or she will forget the outside world.Even if they're being secluded, they will still come back to torment who nominated them. because ones evicted u get to watch who nominated u. but yet again. we decide.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
77up:
Take it or leave it , tobi is the winner of this season, they are only playing prank on us , pity poo already activated for tobi on strike stuff , cee c was spoiling tobi's game as a pair and she was taken care of by repaired with lolu .

now forget fav and let's apply common sense , with the way everyone knw already that miracle and teddy are the strongest contenders , where did you think tobi's vote came from with the level of damage done to his game by cee c (of which am sure cee c understand the game and she's playing it at the detriment of tobi).

upon all that, they knw tobi's fanbase is still behind now they are bringing evicted housemates that already knw what we want .

well in other news , to all my teddynation , I believe in every lies there is always an element of truth. who knws this pic might be true but what I know is that , I 'll keep support and vote TEDDY A till the end

My phone screaming dumb dumb dumb!!!... Haba
Do you know how much delloite were paid to get these result verified and foulproof...u go just wake up n spread bulls hit... Even kpmg, pwc or any other low budget auditing firm won't try that, knowing what is at stake.
Let me bring you back to your misery once again... Take a closer look at your screen... Lol... Toilet A

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
MamBi:

I understand what you are saying about the pairing thingy and I hated it as well.

There is nothing wrong with bringing former housemates back but the seclusion is a key aspect of playing the game.

If biggie knew that they were going to bring back housemates, they should have secluded them after they got evicted.

Even now, viewers are bringing back or voting for ex-housemates that are only going to further the game for their chosen ones or weaken for those that they do not like.

Do you think that if Princess gets back into the house, she will not have an advantage on knowing which buttons to press? And even if they are mandated not to talk about what they learnt outside, what about attitude based on that information?

And told us from the onset!
I see you
Hey Mz B kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:
Miracle is the hoh cheesy
Wat was the challenge abt?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
janefrancisca:
embarassed
Three bear three bear, "Noticer" of all evil eyes and movements..I hail thee!

Anyways, whatever bond that is between those dudes is way above all the bitterness in your write up.
Meanwhile here are some pictures to remind you that for us team tobi fans, its all about positive vibes and friendship goals.

No time to hate.

NAICEEEE! Those two really make me smile...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
Eeghe:

And told us from the onset!
I see you
Hey Mz B kiss

kiss kiss Hugs honey. I see you are pained like I am...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cc oshe11

Giel:
The hoh task.

This week there is no qualifier.

The person who wins, wins the hoh title. Luxury room and gets the chance to pick a chance card.

The stocking must be worn on the head not over the face but tightly on the head so that it doesn't fall off. The ninja's will help them.
If the stocking falls at any time during the race you must go back to the starting point and. Wait for the ninja to replace the stocking

There are tennis balls Inside the stocking.
The challenge for the day is to use the tennis ball to knock down all the bottles in their course and place the tennis ball in the white cup at the end of their course.

Be careful so that you do not use your hand to touch the stocking or the ball or the bottle or the cup at any point during the challenge.
Just for safety they should place their hands behind their backs

The challenge is a race but one that requires that they display patience, Wisdom and accuracy.

If they knock down the white cup they have to start from the blue line.

Wait for the ninja to replace the bottles and give them a thumbs up

The first housemate to knock down all the bottles and place the ball inside the cup wins the hoh challenge.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
Twoclans:

He said what a surprise. He was just been sarcastic.

You know how you will tell someone that you already know the persons mind. What a surprise.
guess I shud buy better cotton buds
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
oshe11:
SHE EVEN ACTS AS THOUGH SHE doesnt knw how to DOGGIE WHEN SHE BE LEGEND
as in ehn...pro lomo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lool so the Tobi smear campaign is now in full swing, inevitable and too predictable cheesy

Congrats Miracle smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)