Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3884933 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flexsexybone: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bassey's flex condom advert. grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
WORLDPEACE:
Ceecee is the Queen of the Show. People will talk about you till the finals. We love you so much our queen for the following reasons:

1. You are beautiful- curvacious african beauty with smooth unbleached skin. All the boys love your booty but they cannot mess with you.

2. You are courageous. Look at how you defended people's rights to eat big meat. You are a queen for the masses.

3. You are your own person. You know what you want in life and what you are in the house for.

4. You are an obedient child of your father. Daddy said you should behave yourself and you are doing so.

5. You are chaste. Nobody will see your drawers until you leave that house. Tobi accused you that you held his mic. We will not argue that one because to hold mic is not the same thing as singing. Some people have held mic and have sung. But the queen will not go further. That is chastity. We love you because you are trying your best.

Each day
we behold your benevolent face you make our day. Go on conquering, our queen.
mehnn I can't believe this

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
RedDistrict:

Nina was wrong for not sharing the food equally but CeeC should learn to talk to ppl with a bit of decorum, nor be law she study again??

which one is "who are you? you cant talk to me on a good day, you are not up to my junior sister". If she was God, she would be in a house searching for 25million??

she is learned and should act so, she could have spoken to nina in a better way than screeching and shouting.

If na man dy do her to nak, make she talk, men still full house to tidy her grin

khloe and princess needs to come back for her, intact make i go their instagram page go message them grin
Please allow me to correct a misconception. The problem isn't Nina sharing food equally, the problem is about the meat. Cee C said Nina and Miracle got the biggest meats. If you were sharing food, would you carry the food with the smallest meat? Be sincere or are you gonna tell me Nina is responsible for the meat having different sizes and proportion? This is simple, Nina shared food and had the luxury of carrying the food with the biggest meat and saving a good one for Miracle.
Cee C is just picking on Nina because she can't survive without frustrating somebody. Why is she the only one complaining and why will she say Nina will not enter kitchen anymore? Is she maaaad? I don't know about you but if I share food, I will carry the one with the biggest meat, Cee C is just an unfortunate and horrible person.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Mr CeeCee of this thread would say otherwise. Her actions post-strike is enough to earn same number of strikes she has been stuck on.

I am even wondering what gives her the guts to carry on without any care in the world.

Who is Mr Ceecee of the thread.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
WORLDPEACE:
Ceecee is the Queen of the Show. People will talk about you till the finals. We love you so much our queen for the following reasons:

1. You are beautiful- curvacious african beauty with smooth unbleached skin. All the boys love your booty but they cannot mess with you.

2. You are courageous. Look at how you defended people's rights to eat big meat. You are a queen for the masses.

3. You are your own person. You know what you want in life and what you are in the house for.

4. You are an obedient child of your father. Daddy said you should behave yourself and you are doing so.

5. You are chaste. Nobody will see your drawers until you leave that house. Tobi accused you that you held his mic. We will not argue that one because to hold mic is not the same thing as singing. Some people have held mic and have sung. But the queen will not go further. That is chastity. We love you because you are trying your best.

Each day
Lol! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eleshin(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
C Cee is right tho, even tho she was too aggressive with her approach. Anto was fair in food sharing unlike Nina/Bam bam that uses bigger meats to express their lust for their sex mates. It's rubbish. She even told her to just dish the food and allow them to pick randomly. I'm with C Cee on this

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Later people will start to accuse rico he was not loyal for nominating ceec. Rico saw tru her dat she was using him to make tobi jealous. Ceec is not a good person @ all. Av u noticed she's given almost every one a strike in dat house cos of her witchy witchy character. Rico said she is a tickling time Bomb ready to explode. Really need khloe to come give it to her. When khloe was doing her drama, shey ceec dey hide ni

27 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
Flexsexybone:
Bassey's flex condom advert. grin grin

Always takes me back to a horrible BB show, for me
(Shudders)
Plus that I didn't like Bassey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
MizzD:
Lol

Now this is becoming a mainland vs island fight.. Lol

To think alex mentioned tobi as part of the people that look down on her is disappointing.

Looks like alex dwells more on people's slip than the good things they do to her.

She tends to blow things outta proportion and it's beginning to look like low key self esteem issues.

And truth is bitter sometimes too.

Smh.. Association of yoruba boys. Lolu is razz cheesy

Never thought I'd see tobi and bambam together so soon.

Lool cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Beautywealth:
Nina just playing the victim card how on earth will you be bias when serving food. Even Alex got bone too.
Nina is not playing any victim card. The food is not the problem but the meat. Is it her fault there is bone in the meat? Or would you tell me that when sharing meat, you would take the bone and give others meat as Jesus Christ weh you be? Maybe she should turn herself into a meat so that Cee C can eat to her satisfaction

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
When they lived in the HoH suite
CeeC used to take plenty pieces of meat for her and Tobi
I remember the cases clearly

Why can't Nina remember this and finish her with it?
CeeC BB addict, seeing that Miracle was called first, is now bent on quarreling with MiNa
(I am sure the wheels are rolling in her brain, trying to know what is with them cheesy)

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool cheesy

Did you hear the epon joke lipsrsealed embarassed.. I'm tired of that ilorin boy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
It is not okay the way Africans become worshipful of proper English and "purfekt" accent
It is disturbing (to me at least)- I legit got DKB urges for Lolu now cheesy

I like folktales and mythology and culture cool
Biggie make a task where we learn about Ifa and Omenana
Pretty please
(Idea)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
LadyBlaq:
Please allow me to correct a misconception. The problem isn't Nina sharing food equally, the problem is about the meat. Cee C said Nina and Miracle got the biggest meats. If you were sharing food, would you carry the food with the smallest meat? Be sincere or are you gonna tell me Nina is responsible for the meat having different sizes and proportion? This is simple, Nina shared food and had the luxury of carrying the food with the biggest meat and saving a good one for Miracle.
Cee C is just picking on Nina because she can't survive without frustrating somebody. Why is she the only one complaining and why will she say Nina will not enter kitchen anymore? Is she maaaad? I don't know about you but if I share food, I will carry the one with the biggest meat, Cee C is just an unfortunate and horrible person.

Very true ma

Make i no lie, i share food in my house mostly and i serve mine "specially" sometimes grin

True, she is just picking on nina cos she feels she can bully nina.

The girl matter just tire me sef but khloe will come for her eye lashes soon

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
MizzD:

Did you hear the epon joke lipsrsealed embarassed.. I'm tired of that ilorin boy cheesy
Lool I heard it, razzz grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Each day
1. She doesn't have ass, just hips
2. I didn't know courage is the new name for petty and mean
3.she actually is very clueless about what she wants, if she studied law, then she wanted to be one, right? Madam cannot read well, it is embarrassing.
4. Her family seems so horrified by her conducts her sis owned up that she didn't know she was fighting so many demons
5. Actually I have seen her panties countless times, she has no qualms unzipping his bumshorts and showing her panties....in fact she even adjusts her pants and unzips it very well during conversations with guys. Besides, tobi has helped her adjust her bra/ hook her bra and zip her up plenty times
In summary: teddy a fans should better up their game and unseat this monkey

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool I heard it, razzz grin

What's this news about the evicted housemates coming back to the house on nl frontpage?

MTN wants to make their money twice over this time around
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thegamingorca:

What's this news about the evicted housemates coming back to the house on nl frontpage?

MTN wants to make their money twice over this time around
Lol yeah two evicted and disqualified (I think) housemates will be voted back into the house, don't know how they plan to go about it though since they'd have an unfair advantage
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Who is Mr Ceecee of the thread.
you and 9ja4eva na grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
MizzD:

Lolu is repping ni.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
MizzD:
Lol

Now this is becoming a mainland vs island fight.. Lol

To think alex mentioned tobi as part of the people that look down on her is disappointing.

Looks like alex dwells more on people's slip than the good things they do to her.

She tends to blow things outta proportion and it's beginning to look like low key self esteem issues.

And truth is bitter sometimes too.

Smh.. Association of yoruba boys. Lolu is razz cheesy

Never thought I'd see tobi and bambam together so soon.

I don't even understand this 'looking down on me' nonsense going on in d house. Are these girls adults at all? If someone looks down on u, u do you regardless. Why internalize and accept that and keep bringing it up like ur seeking their validation? Dt just proves ur low self esteem. Clearly u believe they're better dn u.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shugacane(f): 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
i just watched the video and i'm wondering what kinda human being this midget is. i wish she can just leave the house already. her attitude is irritating

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
9ja4eva:
Nina no be only you dey share food na. Haba

Nina just confirmed that she isn't fair in sharing food. So stop serving people then. Take your food and walk away.

Nina talking about food sharing and people looking down on her bla bla.
As in. I just said let me check online here to see how nina supporters will be supporting her blindly on this one, trust me fans here ones deh are for u. even if u mess up it is ok.
Cee-c is troublesome and playful we know for sure. But i don't know how she doea it, most times she qaurells,she is most times fighting for something right. in this case, you cannot share food and tag a plate. Not to talk of the plate belonging to your romantic partner. Thats sooo unfair. just share it equally and everyone lay ur hand on any and carry. nina and bambam were guilty of unfair sharing. But am sure it's not the unfair sharing that is getting at nina, it's probably the critics she got on her slapping stew by cee-c, in which Alex attested to it. even bambam did attest to it. This evening again, the same slapping stew of which rico being part of it added sugar (lol am really getting a comic relief from this season ).
Miracle is a smart guy, he listened and understood nina was wrong as well as cee-c for dragging her critics too far.
I don't know y when cee-c have issues with anyone. the HMs fans takes it too far. Its not good being hypocritical in a show u aren't getting a dime, rather in a show u also give in ur money to ensure u are being entertained and relieved after daily hustle.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
eleshin:
C Cee is right tho, even tho she was too aggressive with her approach. Anto was fair in food sharing unlike Nina/Bam bam that uses bigger meats to express their lust for their sex mates. It's rubbish. She even told her to just dish the food and allow them to pick randomly. I'm with C Cee on this

Too much hatred will not let them see point with you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
This midget needs to go ASAP. Abeg dis Cee C drama is not fun. 100% toxic

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Alex says there are many conductors in the house. if she can endure conductors outside, who be these ones wey full house here

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
janellemonae:

I don't even understand this looking down on me nonsense going on in d house. Are these girls adults at all? If someone looks down on u, u ignore dt bs and do you regardless. Why internalize and accept that and keep bringing it up like ur seeking their validation. Dt just proves ur extreme low self esteem. Clearly u believe they're better dn u

Well said smiley

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
janellemonae:

I don't even understand this 'looking down on me' nonsense going on in d house. Are these girls adults at all? If someone looks down on u, u ignore dt bs and do you regardless. Why internalize and accept that and keep bringing it up like ur seeking their validation? Dt just proves ur low self esteem. Clearly u believe they're better dn u.
I said it once that the girls feel inferior to the guys, minus chicks like CeeCee, Khloe and Princess. Those girls be acting like on a good day, they can't be closely affiliated with guys like that...which might not be far from the truth.

Don't blame Nina and Alex, na typical eastern brought up girls be that. Lagos girl no fit allow you intimidate her, instead she go use fashion and fake accent epp her career.

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
If everyone can agree to vote ceec out, it will be very nice but d influence of d father has made dem mount a billboard of her @ Enugu making gullible peepz not watching d show vote for her. I really doubt if she can leave soonest. I really need some one like alex or khloe coming into d house to make her mis yarn & get d third strike so she can get out of d house straight up. #We don't need ceec in d finals she don't deserve it

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Miracle so on point advising Nina..

Nina is a good listener. .

very respectful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
eleshin:
d problem wasnt the portion of food but size of meat . That cant be helped. Anyways Ceec took the plate she wanted, so what really is her problem . Cant believe she is complaining about biased food sharing . She did a lot worst in her olori days .she is bully . Chikena. If teddy was the one sharing the food unequally she no get liver to talk .

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hmm, Miracle is coming from a good place but when people are heated, let them cool off before forming 'dad'. I've noticed him do this before with Nina

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.