Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3884817 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I said it once that the girls feel inferior to the guys, minus chicks like CeeCee, Khloe and Princess. Those girls be acting like on a good day, they can't be closely affiliated with guys like that...which might not be far from the truth.

Don't blame Nina and Alex, na typical eastern brought up girls be that. Lagos girl no fit allow you intimidate her, instead she go use fashion and fake accent epp her career.
hahahahhaahahha i can't but agree more. That line fake accent and fashion. hilarious!.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Munzy14:

As in. I just said let me check online here to see how nina supporters will be supporting her blindly on this one, trust me fans here ones deh are for u. even if u mess up it is ok.
Cee-c is troublesome and playful we know for sure. But i don't know how she doea it, most times she qaurells,she is most times fighting for something right. in this case, you cannot share food and tag a plate. Not to talk of the plate belonging to your romantic partner. Thats sooo unfair. just share it equally and everyone lay ur hand on any and carry. nina and bambam were guilty of unfair sharing. But am sure it's not the unfair sharing that is getting at nina, it's probably the critics she got on her slapping stew by cee-c, in which Alex attested to it. even bambam did attest to it. This evening again, the same slapping stew of which rico being part of it added sugar (lol am really getting a comic relief from this season ).
Miracle is a smart guy, he listened and understood nina was wrong as well as cee-c for dragging her critics too far.
I don't know y when cee-c have issues with anyone. the HMs fans takes it too far. Its not good being hypocritical in a show u aren't getting a dime, rather in a show u also give in ur money to ensure u are being entertained and relieved after daily hustle.
thank you for saying the truth oo Nina fans won't see this.
RedDistrict:

Very true ma

Make i no lie, i share food in my house mostly and i serve mine "specially" sometimes grin

True, she is just picking on nina cos she feels she can bully nina.

The girl matter just tire me sef but khloe will come for her eye lashes soon

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Treasuredlove:

1. She doesn't have ass, just hips
2. I didn't know courage is the new name for petty and mean
3.she actually is very clueless about what she wants, if she studied law, then she wanted to be one, right? Madam cannot read well, it is embarrassing.
4. Her family seems so horrified by her conducts her sis owned up that she didn't know she was fighting so many demons
5. Actually I have seen her panties countless times, she has no qualms unzipping his bumshorts and showing her panties....in fact she even adjusts her pants and unzips it very well during conversations with guys. Besides, tobi has helped her adjust her bra/ hook her bra and zip her up plenty times
In summary: teddy a fans should better up their game and unseat this monkey

1. What kind of yanshhhhhh do you want again?You are a greedy man o. The queen cannot like sombody that will be looking outside like you.

2. Shey because she displayed courage to your favourite. Good quality is good quality even if its displayed by Abacha o.

3. Her father is the one she said she is trying to impress not her sister. Her sister has her own father now- her husband.

4. Shebi Leo that came to promote his business to is clueless about what he wants. The queen is trying to have carreer options like everyone should. She is not clueless. Dju understand?

5.So fine woman cannot wear panties again? People that bathe in the same place.She is chaste because no has and will ever reach there in that house.

The queen is the queen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
After CeeC talked on how she feels about Nina on the live show, though she said some cool stuffs about Nina, Nina just said she came to tell her "some things" after the Life show. Clearly, she doctored whatever she said about Nina on the life show, reason she came to tell Nina "some things" which aren't good because Nina said she told her she could have said all those things about her on the life show, why would she come to tell her "those things" now? Anyway, Miracle did not allow us to hear what "those things" are because he asked Nina not to tell him.

Nina is really respectful and a good listner, someone like me will not hush when I am trying to vent. Allow me talk and vent since I can't slap sense into someone

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
ibkayee:
Hmm, Miracle is coming from a good place but when people are heated, let them cool off before forming 'dad'. I've noticed him do this before with Nina
He should leave nina and get a good night rest abeg. leave them ladies to iron it out. A clear conscience fears no accusations. cee-c is troublesome. but on this meat thing she was damn right. even rico that nina is running to is also complaining of getting a thumb sized share of the meat.
Nina shouldn't let the case of can u talk to me outside get to her. It's normal ladies thing. Ladies form levels on top eachother case.
If na guys, them no get case. Brotherly is a sure code.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Munzy14:

He should leave nina and get a good night rest abeg. leave them ladies to iron it out. A clear conscience fears no accusations. cee-c is troublesome. but on this meat thing she was damn right. even rico that nina is running to is also complaining of getting a thumb sized share of the meat.
Nina shouldn't let the case of can u talk to me outside get to her. It's normal ladies thing. Ladies form levels on top eachother case.
If na guys, them no get case. Brotherly is a sure code.
What about the case of ceec flushing down nina's lashes down the toilet?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
I pity my guy Lolu dey beg for massage, when the likes of Teddy and miracle get free massages everyday at the snap of their fingers grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lolu looking for who to massage his back.ceec started all this drama after the departure of princess and khloe.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ceec roaming around looking for who to use and shine.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Don't blame Nina and Alex, na typical eastern brought up girls be that. Lagos girl no fit allow you intimidate her, instead she go use fashion and fake accent epp her career.

interesting. you keep referencing this.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
RedDistrict:

you and 9ja4eva na grin

I fit marry Ceecee but na she go answer my name, not me answering her's.
But I am a family man already sha.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
styrese:
I pity my guy Lolu dey beg for massage, when the likes of Teddy and miracle get free massages everyday at the snap of their fingers grin
Hahahahahahaha. worlds apart!.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Last last Alex is massaging Lolu

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
30 seconds massage is that one a massage

Alex cannot just be sweet for once

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

What about the case of ceec flushing down nina's lashes down the toilet?
Hahahhaha. out of contest. she should flush her own too and get even . But the way u carry cee-c case for head eeh. No allow her overtake you guys at the polls. Though i know people no deh vote here. As far as my brother is Leading,. u guys can kill una selves behind. lolZzz.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:01am On Mar 20, 2018
Coolpuyol:

hahahahhaha... At all at all na em bad pass o. Half bread is better than none o.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 20, 2018
Flexsexybone:
Bassey's flex condom advert. grin grin

Horse power bahd...lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:04am On Mar 20, 2018
Coolpuyol:

And she was even complaining ontop sef, she is just too uncultured for a lady grin she reminds of a girl I hit back in highschool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 12:07am On Mar 20, 2018
Ceec wan frustrate Nina die.... Na snubbing sure pass for ceec... Nina should just mind her biz

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:07am On Mar 20, 2018
Munzy14:

Hahahahahahaha. worlds apart!.
grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 12:08am On Mar 20, 2018
Miracle don mad.. he dey clear Nina cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 12:11am On Mar 20, 2018
Miracle and Nina convo dey crack me up.... Miracle say who nina fit beat for that house.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:14am On Mar 20, 2018
Munzy14:

Hahahhaha. out of contest. she should flush her own too and get even . But the way u carry cee-c case for head eeh. No allow her overtake you guys at the polls. Though i know people no deh vote here. As far as my brother is Leading,. u guys can kill una selves behind. lolZzz.
Flushing hers back in retaliation will worsen the case.am just showing you that ceec is not worth defending.by the way,you dont sound like a miraku fan.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2018
I think miracle has Rico figured out

He apparently doesn't want Rico to hear his convo with Nina

Or participate

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:16am On Mar 20, 2018
Geezeem:
I think miracle has Rico figured out

He apparently doesn't want Rico to hear his convo with Nina

Or participate
Lol I thought so too, as soon as Rico appeared
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:16am On Mar 20, 2018
Miracle, I don't like this thing you are doing o. Allow nina to talk and vent out her anger biko. So because cee-c likes trouble and you feel she is doing woteva she is doing for the camera, then she shud not be cautioned or what.
Anyways, I smell wahala between alex and cee-c again. Trust her now, e no hold am for mouth.

Khloe and princess need to put some people were they belong. Time to vote.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:22am On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Flushing hers back in retaliation will worsen the case.am just showing you that ceec is not worth defending.by the way,you dont sound like a miraku fan.
Every Hms in their is worth defending especially when they are fighting a just cause. No one is perfect, but we shouldn't let our favorites go free with messy issues all the time. I am voting who gives me what am interested in. So everyone is my favorite. and no one is my favorite. fanaticism blinds us to an extent. How I wish Nigerians can be fair on judgement and not bend issues to favor their favorite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 12:23am On Mar 20, 2018
janefrancisca:
Miracle, I don't like this thing you are doing o. Allow nina to talk and vent out her anger biko. So because cee-c likes trouble and you feel she is doing woteva she is doing for the camera, then she shud not be cautioned or what.
Anyways, I smell wahala between alex and cee-c again. Trust her now, e no hold am for mouth.

Khloe and princess need to put some people were they belong. Time to vote.

Nina is stressed and needs to take miracles advice.... She need to just snub ceec..... She no get strength for wahala

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:24am On Mar 20, 2018
oviejnr:
someone posted this and its the same result. As far as im concerned this show is scripted. Why would biggie want to bring back evicted housemates too. Biggie is trying to play a fast one on the viewers

Nigerians have seen so much corruption and rigging arrnd them they think every system can now be rigged. Sm systems have standards pls

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:26am On Mar 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I said it once that the girls feel inferior to the guys, minus chicks like CeeCee, Khloe and Princess. Those girls be acting like on a good day, they can't be closely affiliated with guys like that...which might not be far from the truth.

The Alex I know can't be intimidated, I think she is just being cautious. That babe na razz girl on her own, person wey beat her teacher for secondary school.
Lagos babes butty die o, find onistha girl or aba girl trouble, u go know say lagos babes craze still dey infant stage.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:27am On Mar 20, 2018
teamsynergy:

Nina is stressed and needs to take miracles advice.... She need to just snub ceec..... She no get strength for wahala

Cee c will calm down wen the ex hms come in. She won't see it coming. Asin back as real hms not fake... with all her over studying past bbn games cos dats never happened b4. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:27am On Mar 20, 2018
Fear of eviction is really getting to ricco, I see why people say its good to be put up atleast twice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.