Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881985 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:29am On Mar 20, 2018
janefrancisca:

The Alex I know can't be intimidated, I think she is just being cautious. That babe na razz girl on her own, person wey beat her teacher for secondary school.
Lagos babes butty die o, find onistha girl or aba girl trouble, u go know say lagos babes craze still dey infant stage.
True talk, that pairing with Leo really helped to tame her a bit, if not she may have been disqualified by now

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 12:32am On Mar 20, 2018
jaxxy:

Cee c will calm down wen the ex hms come in. She won't see it coming. Asin back as real hms not fake... with all her over studying d game cos dats never hapoened b4. Lol

I want khloe back

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:34am On Mar 20, 2018
teamsynergy:

I want khloe back

Same khloe and vandora or kbrule
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2018
I have watched ceecee fight with almost every one and that makes her am idiot. Beside those eye lashes that looks like one babalawo gave her as a charm to win BBN is outdated.. Let her eyes breath, let her change hair style too abeg whether she no go resemble shrek.. Short fat round talkative . Cee CE is lousy, proud, pompous and it disgust me. A woman should be romantic, loving, compassionate and caring not a lioness who's being avoided by many.

It will take pastor Chris, TB Joshua, Apostle Suleiman, Bishop Adeboye and other powerful men of God in and out of Nigeria to heal and deliver her from this madness and the demons she possess . She really needs to work on her attitude.
Imagine her asking nina for the jazz she dey use wey dey make am dey always escape nomination.. Pure Jealousy and hatred

24 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2018
jaxxy:

Same khloe and vandora or kbrule
I would prefer dee1 to vandora, for me its khloe and princess or Dee1, kbrule can be subdued by the current male housemates

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 20, 2018
janefrancisca:

The Alex I know can't be intimidated, I think she is just being cautious. That babe na razz girl on her own, person wey beat her teacher for secondary school.
Lagos babes butty die o, find onistha girl or aba girl trouble, u go know say lagos babes craze still dey infant stage.

You think it's by speaking in a loud voice, walking like someone that pounds akpu and dancing shaku shaku?

What is in Aba, Owerri and Onitsha? Market, Malaysia boys, hotels and fastfood. I am not talking of CRAZE biko. They need craze to survive in such an environment. When it comes to exposure and packaging, give it to Lagos, PH and Abuja girls. If they don't have it, they will fake it.

oyb:

interesting. you keep referencing this.

I know them, na my people... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:45am On Mar 20, 2018
styrese:
I would prefer dee1 to vandora, for me its khloe and princess or Dee1, kbrule can be subdued by the other guys

Dee one doesn't hv much fans and i thin he spoilt vandoras game. People voting see his jokes as offensive and boring as a game strategy alone he will be out the following week. I want people who can bring a strong game and compete for the money. Help liberate tobi's and put Cee c on check.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:50am On Mar 20, 2018
jaxxy:

Dee one doesn't hv much fans and i thin he spoilt vandoras game. People voting see his jokes as offensive and boring as a game strategy alone he will be out the following week. I want people who can bring a strong game and compete for the money. Help liberate tobi's and put Cee c on check.
I see, but u should also consider the possibilities of outshining him and being a threat to him winning the show, considering the rumours going on about the show being a scam
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:52am On Mar 20, 2018
ibkayee:

This guy you're reaching, asides Cee C just being drama personified, Nina doesn't like when Cee C looks down on her. Cee C made a valid point about the sharing of food but her delivery was just off

Cee C said the following to Nina:

"Who are you"
"On a normal day, would you talk to me?"

Lol you can't see why she'd be upset?

Its done im voting khole in just to give Cee c a dose of her own attitude only this time in 5D and lets see how much Cee c likes drama herself smiley

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 1:01am On Mar 20, 2018
styrese:
I see, but u should also consider the possibilities of outshining him and being a threat to him winning the show

Ive done my checks tobi cant be out shined in dat house. His entertainment level is above par compared to the others and TeddyA sees it and says its everytime in the DR and norminates him... he never even worries much about miracle. Tobis only weakness is Cee c dats why i need sm1 to bring Cee c down a notch or even kick her out

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eleshin(m): 1:01am On Mar 20, 2018
From Munirat Antolecky
Please vote for her. Thanks

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:05am On Mar 20, 2018
Threebear:
OK from every indication the toracle ship ain't sinking any time .
Albeit reluctantly , I just have to accept it . grin
For the first time in my life ,I'll try to engage in a healthy competition .

Let's go Toracle !

Whomever wins ,let it be the will of God and the masses .

Peace .
I just had to quote this post

I like this! 100% kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IJOBA2: 1:06am On Mar 20, 2018
eleshin:
From Munirat Antolecky
BUH SHE NOR GREE GIVE LOLU PONMO CHOP NAangry

SHES NOT COMING BACK angry

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:08am On Mar 20, 2018
jaxxy:

Ive done my checks tobi cant be out shined in dat house. His entertainment level is above par compared to the others and TeddyA sees it and says its everytime in the DR and norminates him... he never even worries much about miracle. Tobis only weakness is Cee c dats why i need sm1 to bring Cee c down a notch or even kick her out
well that's ur opinion, I prefer Teddy A , though he needs to be a bit more competitive,which is his only flaw but I think his improving in his enthusiasm.I find Tobi so annoying and childish but again that's my opinion.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:09am On Mar 20, 2018
OK ,cee c is a horrible witch but Nina is not completely innocent either .
The thing about leadership is that you're entrusted to serve .......l know cee c is a hypocrite ,who did the very same thing she's accusing Nina of ,but that still doesn't excuse Nina dishing out the big pieces of meats for herself and boyfriend .

I love miracle and I know he means well but a healthy pump of adrenaline is all that is needed for sanity in a locked up mock house ,accentuated with probing ,gossipy cameras .

Let the girl vent !!!!!!!! grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IJOBA2: 1:10am On Mar 20, 2018
styrese:
well that's ur opinion, I prefer Teddy A , though he needs to be a bit more competitive,which is his only flaws but I think his improving in his enthusiasm.I find Tobi so annoying and childish but again that's my opinion.
YOU MEAN THE TOILET MAN

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:10am On Mar 20, 2018
Lhimeet:

I just had to quote this post

I like this! 100% kiss
grin
What's life without peace and joy .

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:12am On Mar 20, 2018
IJOBA2:
YOU MEAN THE TOILET MAN
grin I don't know anyone by that name

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by duduade: 1:12am On Mar 20, 2018
Eeghe:
When they lived in the HoH suite
CeeC used to take plenty pieces of meat for her and Tobi
I remember this clearly

Why can't Nina remember this and finish her with it?
CeeC BB addict, seeing that Miracle was called first, is now bent on quarreling with MiNa
(I am sure the wheels are rolling in her brain, trying to know what is with them cheesy)
..she can't cause she has been dricking washed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by duduade: 1:14am On Mar 20, 2018
9ja4eva:
Nina no be only you dey share food na. Haba

Nina just confirmed that she isn't fair in sharing food. So stop serving people then. Take your food and walk away.

Nina talking about food sharing and people looking down on her bla bla.

Low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 1:15am On Mar 20, 2018
styrese:
well that's ur opinion, I prefer Teddy A , though he needs to be a bit more competitive,which is his only flaws but I think his improving in his enthusiasm.I find Tobi so annoying and childish but again that's my opinion.

TeddyA is a fine dude in every way and he knows alot bt isn't using wat he has to his advantage cos hes busy watching over bambam which is even a fake romance as far as im concerned, u cant be nice to bambam now and then be mean to her the next.... Also he needs to win smtn in the house to get his spirits up and excite his fanbase

TeddyA doesn't know if bambam shines he shines More cos she gets more fans and her fans will be his fans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by duduade: 1:17am On Mar 20, 2018
9ja4eva:
Sly Rico at it again. Lol

Alex the reason why Leo cannot date you. You just said it yourself - You use curse words a lot.

Damn Rico! You just exposed Cece's weakness saying she doesn't like to be called SHORT!
I fear Rico man! Dude is just not loyal to anyone.

Wetin e still dey do there I don't know.. Very sly someborii..

Please he needs to go home the next time he is up..

Kitchen skills and flying under radars will not work
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:20am On Mar 20, 2018
Hope i dont regret it,its for tobi's sake

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:26am On Mar 20, 2018
jaxxy:

TeddyA if a fine dude in every way and he knows alot bt isn't using wat he has to his advantage cos hes busy watching over bambam which is even a fake romance as far as im concerned, u cant be nice to bambam now and then be mean to her the next.... Also he needs to win smtn in the house to get his spirits up and excite his fanbase
u were making sense until u said fake romance, u aren't in their heart to know the romance is fake besides it's normal for lovers to misunderstand to understand sometimes, but Honestly I wish biggie didn't introduce that pairing thing. Teddy didnt even need romance to shine in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:38am On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:
Hope i dont regret it,its for tobi's sake
Princess looking beautiful,though her beauty wasn't this glaring in the house hopefully she is coming back with the bang.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 20, 2018
eleshin:
From Munirat Antolecky

So now she's interested in Lolu.thought she was too good for him and she only wanted tobi

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:52am On Mar 20, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

So now she's interested in Lolu.thought she was too good for him and she only wanted tobi
sometimes people never know the value of what they had till is lost cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:02am On Mar 20, 2018
Threebear:

grin
What's life without peace and joy .
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 20, 2018
hazzard:

Hurray!!! Another video for you to use and help that your sex starved life.. Don't pour them all out though.. Cos more are yet to come..
Be sure to vote team Mina and thank them.. Cos they made it possible for you
LOL... ATLEAST I HAVE THEM TO POUR OUT, UNLIKE YOU WHO WAS CASTRATED AT AGE 10 I.E,SEX HAS BEEN DELETED IN YOUR LIFE.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You think Bam would bounce before Rico if they are both up?

I like Rico, but I am beginning to think that guy isn't really loyal to anyone.
MUST HE BE LOYAL TO ANYONE TO WIN THE MONEY? TELL ME ONE HOUSEMATE THAT DESERVES HIS LOYALTY AND GIVE REASONS..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.