Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875452 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
ninnyanny:
Smh...you dare talk about home training? With the rubbish you spit here and there you dare speak about training? I don't care what you think or say,because after all the disgrace you hurled on yourself in 2013,anyone who takes you seriously is obviously hopeless. I laugh at you a lot,because,after all the evil you planned against other HMS,especially Elikem,goodness served you with your perfect dish. So you can go wash bambam's ass,that's the only thing that suits you right now,at least to redeem your battered image.
LOL

I hope you are exorcised of whatever demon that has taken over you after this show.

Keep bringing in 2013, I don't even remember what happened then, but I'm glad someone has dedicated a vital part of her memory to me grin You must not have a lot going for you in this life

May God keep you alive to see the downfall of this evil you lot get up to on WhatsApp

Team Nina did not vote Miracle when he was up. I said that before, but after what I saw, I'm glad I wasn't wrong after all.

The less invested I am on this show, the easier it is for me to read fans.

You guys should wehdone o.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
OliviaPope:
If all the noise on social media is anything to go by, the gap between Nina's % and the next person's will be wider than the gap between buhari and sense sad

THIS IS HATE SPEECH
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
MzBlessin:
chill bro...been offline all week...doing d best I can for my man teddy....no need to mk noise here

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Akthedream112:

ALEXIS' MENSTRUAL PAD WIPE YOUR TONGUE
teddy A's farty bumbum sit on your face

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
So, because they don't want the guys to sleep on the only unmarked bed, they had to all lay on it whilst there are other beds, thereby inconveniencing themselves.

They'll say it's part of the game. undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Does Ceec realise she has lost eyelashes on the left eye. She almost seem normal

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
See as her royal lashes fine this evening sha cheesy
Like yoh grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
No provocation warning for Cee-c? These people are mad angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Na wa o Bamike . U too like camera

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ryabcool:
No provocation warning for Cee-c? These people are mad angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
iamJ:
do u go to the gym at all?

he rode for 30mins that one is small biko, make we hear word, Guinness world record is 25hours

calm down with the hype biko

My friend shift and go and sit down somewhere if you can't recognise a joke when you see one.

If it ain't funny to you, why Dont you just ignore instead of trying to explain what everybody knows.

Some people are just rigid, you are the one that needs to calm the heck down.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peacenaija(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
y bambam worwor this night, don't tell me she's forgotten the day yobo came? olodo ni bamike

which kind laughter be this ooo.. bambam don dey approach yaba left

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
tsquaure:
Na wa o Bamike . U too like camera
Add "Fa" to the last 2 letters of her name
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
ninnyanny:
Smh...you dare talk about home training? With the rubbish you spit here and there you dare speak about training? I don't care what you think or say,because after all the disgrace you hurled on yourself in 2013,anyone who takes you seriously is obviously hopeless. I laugh at you a lot,because,after all the evil you planned against other HMS,especially Elikem,goodness served you with your perfect dish. So you can go wash bambam's ass,that's the only thing that suits you right now,at least to redeem your battered image.
not that I give a fvck Sha, but you just yarn dust from start to finish.

I meant to say that you're expected to have sense more than this.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
This stupid and bias BB so he can warn Tobi about provocation but can't warn cee cee. Nawao

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
peeps4u:

THIS IS HATE SPEECH
buhari get sense before?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
peacenaija:
y bambam worwor this night, don't tell me she's forgotten the day yobo came? olodo ni bamike

which kind laughter be this ooo.. bambam don dey approach yaba left
she's always been ugly. thank God for make up

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
This stupid and bias BB so he can warn Tobi about provocation but can't warn cee cee. Nawao
Hmmmm......

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
This bambam na fool. This is something she should have kept to herself till after the house.

There are something's you keep to yourself till you get into the real world.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
bambam is in love we love you too.i just like her.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peacenaija(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
heheh.. bambam na mini, teddy A go chop her clean mouth, chop am clean mouth.. Teddy A is my favourite housemate but I don't see him as a serious guys when it comes to relationship.. The guy na real hustler

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
hi,

Please what did cee-c do
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ryabcool:
she's always been ugly. thank God for make up
This sounds nasty calling someone else ugly angrywhy do I have a feeling u don't look better

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
so everyone said our legends only nina said our heros she is getting there slow and steady.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
styrese:
This sounds nasty calling someone else ugly angrywhy do I have a feeling u don't look better
my picture has never been hidden from my profile. And I said what I said.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
ifedayosol:
Still my money. I don't care
nice one bro

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ryabcool:
my picture has never been hidden from my profile. And I said what I said.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Cool. Waiting for Sunday to come.
jibs4lv:
nice one bro

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:15am On Mar 30, 2018
I honestly do not like the Lolu i am seeing on my screen now
Dude has been sulking all day and it irks me, you cant join conversations,he’s just been MIA since Anto’s return. Even tho he denies this.
Not that i blame Anto tho, her actions may have put him in this mood but he is totally responsible for how he handles it, and he is not handling it well.
I am getting impatient waiting for him to bounce back.
O ti sumi joor.
#endofrant#

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 12:17am On Mar 30, 2018
safarigirl:
LOL

I hope you are exorcised of whatever demon that has taken over you after this show.

Keep bringing in 2013, I don't even remember what happened then, but I'm glad someone has dedicated a vital part of her memory to me grin You must not have a lot going for you in this life

May God keep you alive to see the downfall of this evil you lot get up to on WhatsApp

Team Nina did not vote Miracle when he was up. I said that before, but after what I saw, I'm glad I wasn't wrong after all.

The less invested I am on this show, the easier it is for me to read fans.

You guys should wehdone o.

First of all, what are u doing on Nina's whatsapp group? I mean we all know that u hate Nina. U even claimed that u are better than her because u are a virgin, yet you can't help but join her whatsapp group. Are u confused or what? How did u know that Nina fans did not vote Miracle? We just know that u are trying to cause problems between the two teams because of ur hatred for Mina especially Nina. U think u are smart, huh?

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 12:22am On Mar 30, 2018
Papiikush:

You no go understand. grin
It really far from what he can understand shocked

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:25am On Mar 30, 2018
Frank65:

First of all, what are u doing on Nina's whatsapp group? I mean we all know that u hate Nina. U even claimed that u are better than her because u are a virgin, yet you can't help but join her whatsapp group. Are u confused or what? How did u know that Nina fans did not vote Miracle? We just know that u are trying to cause problems between the two teams because of ur hatred for Mina especially Nina. U think u are smart, huh?
We don't know anything..
that lady has criticized all the HM who did wrong...from cee c to teddy to nina...
me I no see Nina own as special thing..so it isn't totally right to say she hate Nina..

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.