Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875464 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by valdovas(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2018
I wish ceec would leave on Sunday. I prefer she goes instead of bambam. Watching her in the house is just pitiful, its obvious she has no actual friend or buddy out of all the housemates and even when she starts having conversations with some few people like Alex and teddy it always looks so forced and try-hard and the other day she basically embarrassed herself with the way she kept stalking Tobi who doesn't even give a flying fvck about her anymore. She can go. She won't be missed by the housemates.

But unfortunately some people just like witnessing commotion and violence so they keep voting for her.

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Lovexme:

She said he is cunning, but not to his face.

An insult to his persona.
He heard her?

Cos dude was talking to Miracle abt reciprocating and all. And wanted to let Mira know so he wouldn't be blamed.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2018
So the ladies dont wanna sell?
What kinda game is this now? It should have been fun.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2018
Lovexme:

They've successfully ruined the fun of the task. The girls, led by Khloe and Anto started the whole pooing outside thing.
To them everything is WAR

They are even asking the girls to stay away from their MEN

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2018
Where is Threebear?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2018
Twoclans:

Very correct. I for one wanted Anto and Bitto/Angel back to the house. They are the least threat to my favorite.I am almost sure that is what alot of fans also did. That result from deloite is on point.
Peeps4u,i hope u r seeing dis post? She is Team Miracle...make ur conclusions and findings before jumping on my mentions. I am done with this undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2018
this girls are high and annoying i swear it a game.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2018
valdovas:
I wish ceec would leave on Sunday. I prefer she goes instead of bambam. Watching her in the house is just pitiful, its obvious she has no actual friend or buddy out of all the housemates and even when she starts having conversations with some few people like Alex and teddy it always looks so forced and try-hard and the other day she basically embarrassed herself with the way she kept stalking Tobi who doesn't even give a flying fvck about her anymore. She can go. She won't be missed by the housemates.

But unfortunately some people just like witnessing commotion and violence so they keep voting for her.
Her problems is that she wants everyone to understand that she is rude, foolish, stupid and can't change but she doesnt want to understand anyone and also wants u to change for her

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2018
Nina will find a way to feed miracle . The gals caught her hiding food for her mimi . Love love in Bisola's voice

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2018
genius43:
Where is Threebear?
She is in NL maximum security detention cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2018
So somebody's fans have started having panic attacks..... grin

Time to separate the rice from the chaff. Sunday beckons.

Fear CeeC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2018
safarigirl:

Fear CeeC
what are ur predictions on Sunday angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:37am On Mar 30, 2018
safarigirl:

Fear CeeC

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2018
Lolu over-clever moves is also jeopardising this task . Past fights n old bitterness are boiling to the surface

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:37am On Mar 30, 2018
styrese:
what are ur predictions on Sunday angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibibioesan(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2018
lolu spent a night in the bathtub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWYt1MdtP9o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2018
tsquaure:
Lolu over-clever moves is also jeopardising this task . Past fights n old bitterness are boiling to the surface
As in ehn.....

Mira don talk TIRE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2018
Heebah:
He is in NL maximum security detention cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hehehehe, I still think that moniker belongs to a female.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2018
Warra life! I just dey wake by this time on a Friday... cheesy cheesy grin

*Yawns, stretches and clears throat* cheesy tongue

To everyone that voted for YumNa, both SMS and web votes... This is me saying/typing a very big thank you and like Ni says always, God bless y'all and replenish your pockets. Amen! I love you! kiss kiss kiss

TeamMiracle, my ever loyal in-laws, I said it yesterday and I'm repeating it, I can't thank you enough for coming through for my princess. At a point when the not so favourable polls and questioning of MeeMee's loyalty by my teammies sprung up, I was legit scared. Like yo! "This isn't happening, not now" but then, like it never happened, y'all ignored and your beautiful campaigns for my Yumyum became my strength. Like MeeMee stays true to Ni, Ni Ni always... You also didn't leave us to our fights. THANK YOU! embarassed kiss kiss

TeamNina!!! I want slap and hug y'all right now angry cheesy grin. How could you pick that moment to play analysts? Not cool. But in all, we all did a beautiful Job. I fit run for presidential post with y'all by my side, I believe in you! Happy to be teammies with you. I love y'all. kiss kiss

TeamMina!!!! We're the real definition of #WeDieHere! Despite the whole commotion, we were still catching moments and goals. Hahahaha grin cheesy grin. I can't deal, let's just get the wedding preparation started abeg... Faro Faro, Faromeh! kiss

Nina le, thanks for gracing my screen with your beautiful heart. kiss

TeamMiracle
TeamNina
TeamMina

#WeDieHere cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2018
What kind of dirtiness is that?
So the girls pee inside Pringles cup and then pour it inside the sink?

Lolu said because of that they(big brothers ninjas) had to wash the sink.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2018
safarigirl:

Fear CeeC

safarigirl what is your prediction for Sunday? I am curious.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2018
Nina :we have knife dont even touch
Me: yeepa abeg , this thing is degenerating fast
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2018
genius43:

Hehehehe, I still think that moniker belongs to a female.
True dat! Let me modify

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2018
So the guys won't eat? grin

Lol,
See the way biggie will show us the food and then show us the Tobi's face then back again grin
Lol, tobi has left.

Rico fetching water again, why?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2018
Ksslib:
According to what I saw on Twitter, Her Royal Lashes is trying to engineer yet another verbal warfare with Tobi who, thankfully, ignored.

She said "This is what happens when you have someone incapable of being the head" (referring to the current HOH Tobi.

Hope this current useless brother is watching and listening.

Because to me, this is a serious provocation. Just like how the position of big brother is not to be questioned by housemates as made obvious by big brother's comment to Lolu during the Sunday reset, the position of head of house is a sacred mantle earned by sweat and blood, not by batting of lashes.... and as a result, it should be respected and never be questioned, either verbally or even thoughtfully.

(in brother shaggi's voice) cos oyinbo say.... the consequence of a disrespect is a total decisions of a provocations..

Tiank you..

The stupid bb won't see it nah, even Tobi said this morning that cee cee is provoking him. Is it by force to be in a relationship with a girl cuz I don't seem to get. She has been insulting the guy with every opportunity she get, this is becoming annoying.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2018
Heebah:
Peeps4u,i hope u r seeing dis post? She is Team Miracle...make ur conclusions and findings before jumping on my mentions. I am done with this undecided

You can't base your conclusions and findings on one person...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2018
lolu would get the higest nominations next week with the way this week is going.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2018
Khloe and Alex are eating in the closet now to pepper the guys cheesy
The ladies are wikid chaii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2018
Khloe says she wants she and Alex to go and eat in the dressing room. grin

They get there.

Rico sings: you go know say AC no be fan,
Khloe told Alex: but some ac dey blow like fan grin

LMAO cheesy khloe has probs looll

They are now eating in the closet so the guys can watch them, cheesy

Tobi is eating raw noodles

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2018
grin

Nina came to talk to miracle, in the closet.
I don't know if she is asking for something or she just came to say hi.

Alex reminds her that she shouldn't touch the table.

She has left.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2018
Nina & Miracle lol . This telemundo sweet. Nina is gonna cave in . She will find a way to feed miracle . Alex & khloe was watching her every move

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2018
Tobi is terribly hungry oo, the way he is looking at the food now ehnn.
Alex wont even pity him small

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.