Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875153 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 7:56am On Mar 30, 2018
Munzy14:

just a reminder of not to get too attached. whatever will happen will happen. I Don't trust biggie show again after anto emergency 20% from %.
Anything can happen. it's all about business.
Anto was already choosen cos she never touched Naija. Even before the voting started she was picked. It's cheaper for them though, flying people back and forth would have costed more money.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2018
After that result (esp Anto's)I lost my faith in deloitte.
Pls those that tweet Ebuka shud ask him to tell the house mates that the 2 returnees are not fake. If not Anto must reach finals. And who knows, deloitte can give another accurate result and declare Anto the winner.
Team ceecee welldone! congrats in advance. I love ur confidence as I notice u guys do not beg people for vote. And I know she is the strongest link whether deloitte likes it or not.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 8:13am On Mar 30, 2018
sukhothai:
We don't know anything..
that lady has criticized all the HM who did wrong...from cee c to teddy to nina...
me I no see Nina own as special thing..so it isn't totally right to say she hate Nina..
I don't think she hates Nina cos whatever u found out she waited for voting lines to close to bring it up. That should count for something. If Nina fans did vote Mira, they should convince us they did. Providing screenshots will be a good proof. Nobody should attack me plz.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sparkiy: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2018
I will still maintain my stand on we focusing and voting for only our favourite. There is no such thing as team relationship all of them are contenders with one possible winner.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2018
The ladies are bathing outside, the guys are still on the bed, Lolu slept in the bathtub, lol.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tamiko: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2018
hello reddistrict.pls i need help with my mum's gotv.bbn isnt showing iuc number 2022370314.tanx alot bro
tweeted them already, keep checking as they might have done it already. i'll reqch out when they respond tho[/quote]
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2018
MrBigiman:
Una dey sleep at all?, in a few hours CeeC will be shown the way out. Her only consolation would be a knock off earring she hoodwinked Adesua to give to her. Teddy A fans should also see a first couple separating as either the old, Teddy A or his fuckmate bambam would leave the house unceremoniously and have sex with oblivion for ever.

Good morning.
This early morning again? Good morning! Hope u slept well dreaming of TeddyA and Bambam's toilet sex scene? cheesy cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2018
Kenra:
Pls those that tweet Ebuka shud ask him to tell the house mates that the 2 returnees are not fake. If not Anto must reach finals. And who knows, deloitte can give another accurate result and declare Anto the winner.

Team ceecee welldone! congrats in advance. I love ur confidence as I notice u guys do not beg people for vote. And I know she is the strongest link whether deloitte likes it or not.

Anto got votes from teams of the strongest housemates in the house because she's the least threat. Her topping the polls is not a surprise. She remained in South Africa so that she won't be put through the stress of going back and forth. I don't like it that she's back in the house but i don't doubt the results on bit.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2018
Kenra:
Anto was voted back in by Team Miracle. They felt she is d weakest link against their fly boy winning d grand prize. Funny enough,i see most of dem here whining and regretting their actions. Hmmm...humans....so inconsistent with their wants! From ur write up,is it safe to say Cee c might win d money since she has a great force out there? Also other evicted hm's fan might throw her some pity votes at d finals! Interesting cheesy cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2018
sukhothai:
grin who open your Cage early...?

na 5am they de normally release you from chain
WHO ARE YOU PLEASE?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 9:12am On Mar 30, 2018
Heebah:
Anto was voted back in by Team Miracle. They felt she is d weakest link against their fly boy winning d grand prize. Funny enough,i see most of dem here whining and regretting their actions. Hmmm...humans....so inconsistent with their wants! From ur write up,is it safe to say Cee c might win d money since she has a great force out there? Also other evicted hm's fan might throw her some pity votes at d finals! Interesting cheesy cheesy

How do you guys always come up with your theory? same way you guys said ceec had no fans but voted by teddya fans when she came close to miracle.

How did you arrive at the gist that Khloe was voted by Miracle fans? Apparently, many people were rooting for her as they felt she would bring more drama. She wasn't voted in by any team xyz but by those who wanted her back, her fans.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2018

Please BBN not showing on a friend of my GOtV decoder that the IUC number above!
Does anyone know how it could be resolved
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:

Please BBN not showing on a friend of my GOtV decoder that the IUC number above!

Go their fb page or twitter and complain to them
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gustav25: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:

friend of 'mine' you mean ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:

Bros, no crime saying it is your gotv.
This "a friend of mine" line often used by nairalanders when seeking help is cliche.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2018
So much tension in the house this morning
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2018
peeps4u:

Bros, no crime saying it is your gotv.
This "my friend of mine" line often used by nairalanders when seeking help is cliche.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2018
Did Nina insult Lolu?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2018
peeps4u:

How do you guys always come up with your theory? same way you guys said ceec had no fans but voted by teddya fans when she came close to miracle.

How did you arrive at the gist that Khloe was voted by Miracle fans? Apparently, many people were rooting for her as they felt she would bring more drama. She wasn't voted in by any team xyz but by those who wanted her back, her fans.

Pls read my post again..i cant remember mentioning Khloe!! undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by minervathena(f): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2018
Godschild:

He's being a security man over team green's property. They just over do things in that house. The fun of the Task brief is to pay before usage of the other team's property, that way, resources will deplete fast enough. By now the guys should have had enough BBnaira from toilet usage, while the girls may recoup or gain even more from general kitchen and refrigerators usage. But They've chosen to withhold and mount guard, It could become a never ending task.

I foresee d boys paying for food this morning though.

These people can taya somebody angry

Exactly, but I wonder how the "smart" leaders of the house didn't figure this out. Either it's just herd mentality, or they switched off the logical part of their brains, or blood is really in their eyes like Teddy said cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2018
According to what I saw on Twitter, Her Royal Lashes is trying to engineer yet another verbal warfare with Tobi who, thankfully, ignored.

She said "This is what happens when you have someone incapable of being the head" (referring to the current HOH Tobi.

Hope this current useless brother is watching and listening.

Because to me, this is a serious provocation. Just like how the position of big brother is not to be questioned by housemates as made obvious by big brother's comment to Lolu during the Sunday reset, the position of head of house is a sacred mantle earned by sweat and blood, not by batting of lashes.... and as a result, it should be respected and never be questioned, either verbally or even thoughtfully.

(in brother shaggi's voice) cos oyinbo say.... the consequence of a disrespect is a total decisions of a provocations..

Tiank you..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2018
Ksslib:
According to what I saw on Twitter, Her Royal Lashes is trying to engineer yet another verbal warfare with Tobi who, thankfully, ignored.

She said "This is what happens when you have someone incapable of being the head" (referring to the current HOH Tobi.

Because to me, this is a serious provocation. Just like how the position of big brother is not to be questioned by housemates as made obvious by big brother's comment to Lolu during the Sunday reset, the position of head of house is a sacred mantle earned by sweat and blood, not by batting of lashes.... and as a result, it should be respected and never be questioned, either verbally or even thoughtfully.

(in brother shaggi's voice) cos oyinbo say the consequence of a disrespect is a total decisions of a provocations..

Tiank you..

Since she is now a religion and a god to her followers, they will still play the victim card to us watching.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2018
Heebah:
Pls read my post again..i cant remember mentioning Khloe!! undecided

Sorry, I meant to write Anto. I just read something about Khloe when I posted that, so her name came in subconsciously.

Nevertheless, my argument still stands.

No empirical facts Anto was voted by Miracle fans, just like many also carried the false news Teddya fans voted for Ceec.

There is no connection how Anto's comeback would have helped or boosted Miracle's chances of winning, so I can't see why Miracle fans would vote for Anto. Infact, many Miracle/Nina fans wouldn't vote Anto because we all know she has her eyes on Tobi and Miracle and successfully laying her hands on Miracle would spoil Miracle's chances as he will be termed a heart breaker and playboy.

It is most possible Anto got the highest votes considering she was just freshly evicted, she still had her little fans gingered and ready to root for her comeback while the previously evicted HMs might have had their fans already lost interest in them and even rooting for another HM already.

Unless I see a logical reason why Miracle fans will see Anto's comeback brightening his chance and thus voted her, it all remains a mere rumours without fact like "Teddy A fans voted for Ceec"

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2018
oshe11:
Did Nina insult Lolu?

She said he is cunning, but not to his face.

An insult to his persona.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2018
These bunch of housemates are not as smart as they look....they do understand the game....how can the ladies be bathing outside ...why have tge guys refused to cook...is it not to simply pay for what you want to use...this isn't the first time they are killing the fun of games given to them ....very immature minds ..this year's selection was a huge flop...

Now I can hear khloe and Nina planning to shot-put...these pple are mad....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2018
peeps4u:

Sorry, I meant to write Anto. I just read something about Khloe when I posted that, so her name came in subconsciously.

Nevertheless, my argument still stands.

No empirical facts Anto was voted by Miracle fans, just like many also carried the false news Teddya fans voted for Ceec.

There is no connection how Anto's comeback would have helped or boosted Miracle's chances of winning, so I can't see why Miracle fans would vote for Anto. Infact, many Miracle/Nina fans wouldn't vote Anto because we all know she has her eyes on Tobi and Miracle and successfully laying her hands on Miracle would spoil Miracle's chances as he will be termed a heart breaker and playboy.

It is most possible Anto got the highest votes considering she was just freshly evicted, she still had her little fans gingered and ready to root for her comeback while the previously evicted HMs might have had their fans already lost interest in them and even rooting for another HM already.

Unless I see a logical reason why Miracle fans will see Anto's comeback brightening his chance and thus voted her, it all remains a mere rumours without fact like "Teddy A fans voted for Ceec"
I really dont have time for this type of epistle dis early morning...it bores me. What i posted is my opinion and what i stand on. We r all entiltled to our point of view. Thanks for stopping by undecided angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2018
scondy:
These bunch of housemates are not as smart as they look....they do understand the game....how can the ladies be bathing outside ...why have tge guys refused to cook...is it not to simply pay for what you want to use...this isn't the first time they are killing the fun of games given to them ....very immature minds ..this year's selection was a huge flop...

Now I can hear khloe and Nina planning to shot-put...these pple are mad....

They've successfully ruined the fun of the task. The girls, led by Khloe and Anto started the whole pooing outside thing.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2018
Ksslib:

(in brother shaggi's voice) cos oyinbo say.... the consequence of a disrespect is a total decisions of a provocations..

Tiank you..

Ceec is obviously overplaying her drama queen strategy and biggie is indulging her.

"When a drum starts making high pitched and louder sound, it is ready to tear"

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2018
Lovexme:

They've successfully ruined the fun of the task. The girls, led by Khloe and Anto started the whole pooing outside thing.
They are making the task so unbearable, the guys aren't helping either. They wanted to sort it out this morning and Tobi started by reading the task again but they ended up arguing.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2018
Heebah:
I really dont have time for this type of epistle dis early morning...it bores me. What i posted is my opinion and what i stand on. We r all entiltled to our point of view. Thanks for stopping by undecided angry

Yes it bores you because yours was just an opinion born out mere rumours, no logic, facts or reason behind it.

BTW, I also stated my own opinion which can override yours if it is more logical and reasonable

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2018
dominique:

Anto got votes from teams of the strongest housemates in the house because she's the least threat. Her topping the polls is not a surprise. She remained in South Africa so that she won't be put through the stress of going back and forth. I don't like it that she's back in the house but i don't doubt the results on bit.

Very correct. I for one wanted Anto and Bitto/Angel back to the house. They are the least threat to my favorite.I am almost sure that is what alot of fans also did. That result from deloite is on point.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2018
Lovexme:

the game i think is designed after monopoly . The need to sell and buy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116