Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875176 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2018
Chaii,
Biggie embarassed

Tobi's face is painful embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2018
Tobi likes food sha.
Look at his face like a starved houseboy. Lol.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2018
Thought for today:

The clueless CeeC is not the only lady who have played the publicity stunt to gain massive sympathy and popularity. It however always ends up in disaster.

I'ld rather date a non virgin with good character, than date a fake virgin CeeC, and kill my self from the daily agonizing distress of her very presence.

Toyo baby comes to mind, she claimed virginity and saw her brand sour to high heavens. Etisalat, Lagos state and several brands, including countless churches invited her to give talks to themeing youths who saw her as a way maker. It was pure deception, as immediately she left the venue she went for sex romps with her partner/partners ( as the case may be). She would come out months later after enjoying the largese of those seminars to soberly refute her virginity claim.

CeeC's current boyfriend is Didi the multimillionaire, but the Lilliputian would would not let a boy 2years younger than her have respite, despite being in a level way higher than his. If she was banged several times in Madonna, sometimes mercilessly and still claims virginity, then maybe the term virginity has a new definition.

The clueless CeeC has done more harm to her self remaining in the BBN house thus far, because each passing day reveals how much of an empty content she would be. The earlier she goes home the better for her. But BBN is heartless and don't mind making a 25yrs old existence useless before her prime, and they do this for cheap gain.

Apart from being ill-mannered, emotionally unstable and unintelligent, disrespectful to elders and prone to lies, we saw a stealing side of her last week, even though she returned what she took without permission (which is the actual definition of stealing), her coveteous nature became self evident.

CeeC is a ticking time bomb waiting to self destruct, and only eviction can do her some measurable good.

Bigiman 2018.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2018
Giel:
What kind of dirtiness is that?
So the girls pee inside Pringles cup and then pour it inside the sink?

Lolu said because of that they(big brothers ninjas) had to wash the sink.

I just pray they don't start falling sick.The sponsors did not pay money to have people sick here and there.

Today is a public holiday, the organizers should have also made the house very interesting from today so that they can gain more viewers which will in turn result to more voters and money for them.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2018
tsquaure:
Nina :we have knife dont even touch
Me: yeepa abeg , this thing is degenerating fast

My daughter wants to go gangster? shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by minervathena(f): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2018
eksbabe:
So the ladies dont wanna sell?
What kinda game is this now? It should have been fun.

Biggie should set them straight abeg.
This is embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2018
senatordave1:
Theres none behind my tobi.

anto ....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2018
The girls are eating and feeling FLY like FLYBOY.....

Nature looking at them like;

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2018
To everyone that voted for Teddy A, God bless you. May your pockets be replenished.
Kisses to 77up, styrese, jibs4luv, ifedayosol, mizz2posh and all Teddy A supporters kiss kiss

#TeddyANation

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2018
Miracle and tobi came out to work out and were complaining of the way the girls are playing the game.

Anto came to stand outside with her plate of food.
Seems she picked the jacuzzi and was watching them to make sure they don't touch it.

Na wa

Miracle and tobi are working out when they are hungry? embarassed

I feel for the guys sha embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2018
Now Alex has been sent to watch over the jacuzzi.

Miracle and tobi doing chin up/pull ups.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2018
deelizabeth93:
To everyone that voted for Teddy A, God bless you. May your pockets be replenished.
Kisses to 77up, styrese, jibs4luv, ifedayosol, mizz2posh and all Teddy A supporters kiss kiss

#TeddyANation

Amen baby, thank you!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2018
Biggie playing a song for Alex and she is happy and laughing grin

She and tobi dancing now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2018
Serves Lolu right for playing the game with sentiment. He allowed Anto mark all that territory to get back on her good books, right in front of him Anto took both fridges and the microwave, he didn't even move an inch. The same Anto he gave such an upper hand will not hesitate to push him in front of a moving bus to win a game. Now the boys are hungry and have no where to sit or lay down. If Lolu hasn't learnt his lesson by now then his case of hopeless love is beyond redemption. I expect all the guys to nominate him on Monday for this singular act of stupidity,

22 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2018
All these works out these boys are doing. Will it give them food? grin

Teddy dancing in the closet. grin

Teddy rico and khloe talking in the closet.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Godschild(f): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2018
scondy:
These bunch of housemates are not as smart as they look....they do understand the game....how can the ladies be bathing outside ...why have tge guys refused to cook...is it not to simply pay for what you want to use...this isn't the first time they are killing the fun of games given to them ....very immature minds ..this year's selection was a huge flop...

Now I can hear khloe and Nina planning to shot-put...these pple are mad....

Seriously! The same way they spoilt the fun of rock the mat challenge, before biggie gave them new rules.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2018
khloe useless bottom shaking by force.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 11:18am On Mar 30, 2018
rossyc:

They are making the task so unbearable, the guys aren't helping either. They wanted to sort it out this morning and Tobi started by reading the task again but they ended up arguing.

They are twisting what is written in the brief to the favour and no agreement can be reached that way. Were the girls not using the bathroom before now? The 'over kaku' tire me.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:18am On Mar 30, 2018
Ekiseme:
not that I give a fvck Sha, but you just yarn dust from start to finish.

I meant to say that you're expected to have sense more than this.
Today is good Friday...So you are forgiven... Don't try this on Tuesday. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2018
tsquaure:
the game i think is designed after monopoly . The need to sell and buy

Exactly that, but some overly 'smart' housemates are defeating the essence of the game.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2018
dominique:
Serves Lolu right for playing the game with sentiment. He allowed Anto mark all that territory to get back on her good books, right in front of him Anto took both fridges and the microwave, he didn't even move an inch. The same Anto he gave such an upper hand will not hesitate to push him in front of a moving bus to win a game. Now the boys are hungry and have no where to sit or lay down. If Lolu hasn't learnt his lesson by now then his case of hopeless love is beyond redemption. I expect all the guys to nominate him on Monday for this singular act of stupidity,
I second this.
I dont understand how he let her have all that and was only able to take possession of toilet and bathroom.
I’m thinking they agreed to it before the task commenced otherwise it is just a stupid move from him.
Anyway when they nominate him, we’ll be here to save him grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2018
safarigirl:
LOL

I hope you are exorcised of whatever demon that has taken over you after this show.

Keep bringing in 2013, I don't even remember what happened then, but I'm glad someone has dedicated a vital part of her memory to me grin You must not have a lot going for you in this life

May God keep you alive to see the downfall of this evil you lot get up to on WhatsApp

Team Nina did not vote Miracle when he was up. I said that before, but after what I saw, I'm glad I wasn't wrong after all.

The less invested I am on this show, the easier it is for me to read fans.

You guys should wehdone o.
keep blabbing your crap. Dusty brain. Miss know it all.Team this didn't vote team that,now tell me who the demon is? How would you know who voted who...ifu idad!

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2018
oshe11:
He heard her?

Cos dude was talking to Miracle abt reciprocating and all. And wanted to let Mira know so he wouldn't be blamed.

From the way he sounded while talking to Miracle, I think he heard.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 11:25am On Mar 30, 2018
oshe11:
To them everything is WAR

They are even asking the girls to stay away from their MEN

It's sad the simple task has had to resort to that. Anto is there forming girl power. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You can't base your conclusions and findings on one person...
And how did u arrive at d conclusion dat its just one person i based my conclusions on?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 11:27am On Mar 30, 2018
Na 1% anto go carry go house las las..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2018
playboy99:
khloe useless bottom shaking by force.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2018
What's rico spraying on his hair?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2018
badinfluence:
Na 1% anto go carry go house las las..

Reminds me of marvis grin

Her % was epic grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2018
tsquaure:
Lolu over-clever moves is also jeopardising this task . Past fights n old bitterness are boiling to the surface

Yeah, plus it doesn't help that himself and Anto lead their respective groups.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2018
eksbabe:
I second this.
I dont understand how he let her have all that and was only able to take possession of toilet and bathroom.
I’m thinking they agreed to it before the task commenced otherwise it is just a stupid move from him.
Anyway when they nominate him, we’ll be here to save him grin

There's no way Anto didn't know yesterday that Lolu allowed her mark all that territory now she's giving him attitude. All the money you guys used in voting her should have been saved for future purposes (next week to be precise).

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2018
Lhimeet:

So that warrant you questioning her level of intelligence?

Nice one shocked
Hasty and faulty generalization is logically fallacious! She ought to have known better as a law student. Like I said, maybe she isn't really all that. I won't indulge you any further please....

Why is today looking like a Sunday anyway?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.