Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3874245 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2018
Munzy14:

As far as this thread is concerned, You among Top 5 biggest Cee-C destructive critics. So even if you say the truth about her, it still sounds like the usual entrance signature. All I saw was a lady who said what she had in mind,rather than keeping quiet. This is a show for public consumption, some ladies are conscious of their dressing sense. While some don't care.
Even you said she should av bottled up. That is a thing of concern. Some people are born to air it Unfiltered. While some bottle up like as if all is well. And come out to criticize someone who did. It's all shades of hypocrisy.
Happy Easter bro!.
No matter how you try to sugarcoat sh1t........its still sh1t. undecided

Ceecee is sh1t.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lloydfather(m): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2018
iamJ:
nina and miracle talking

i said let me watch and see what the fools will talk abt

lt was as i expected, that dress go make sense, that shoe na pink abi? u no dey like wear blue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

intelligent conversation by the favorites grin

cee c; nina do braids na
nina; its natureral hair i want to keep my natureral hair

this is the kind of foolishness, the poor are forcing people to watch, making us look foolish infront of africa
I think the most foolish person here is the 40something years old man that can't keep his ears and eyes off something that does not concerned him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2018
MrBigiman:

learning is a continuous process bro. Some know nothing for feign an air of superiority, only to hit speed bumps severally. CeeC comes to mind in that regard. Let our Nina learn, since she has a willing heart.
I didn't stop your darling nina from learning o oga but make una just remember to pay her learning fees to biggie grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by forkadict(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2018
So I woke up to this shitty news of BamBam 's disqualification. Please can anybody bring me up to speed? What happened? How? When?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2018
jibs4lv:
I didn't stop your darling nina from learning o oga but make una just remember to pay her learning fees to biggie grin

Nina has thrived in the game, despite being scorned by many. I respect that girls strength.

Meanwhile, Miracle for the money!

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2018
Treasuredlove:
you are even voting...lol. My dstv sub issokay for me. To me I am already paying to watch entertainment...true true
Nobody knows anybody o
yes now. despite my sub. When I have time I still vote anyone that I feel like voting for. I strongly believe if you are coming through for someone you don't know because of some certain reasons. One day those kind gestures might be returned by someone who doesn't know you also. It's just all about choice though.
Nobody knows tomorrow. I have experienced kind gestures a lot in this life. Especially from people I have not met.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2018
Munzy14:

She said something, of which i know is bad. But, that's cee-c we've been seeing for sometime now. And she can claim its under alcoholic influence. lol
Lol....
Nice to see You ain't blaming payporte again.
As for blaming alcohol, well lying has ALWAYS been her forte so nobody would be surprise.

As for saying how You feel and being real like You mentioned to the other guy.

Do You know how many employees would love to slap their employer?
Should they do that under the pretence of being real?
Like yho, You LEGIT think they should insult their employer publicly and expect a pat on the back?

SERIOUSLY DO YOU

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2018
Why are you so sensible? I saw some comments online where people talked about the dress being big bla bla.
If the dress was a big Igbo dress, she would have worn it. This shows that she did not wear it because it was an AkwaIbom outfit. The people that support and vote for her ehn, you people sha
MrBigiman:

There are still people who bend the truth. CeeCee didn't just bastardize the cloth, she made derogatory statement about a tradition. She said "Is this Akwaibom or what, I can't wear this rubbish", she went on to say " she can only be Igbo and can never represent another tribe". That in itself sums it all.

Other house mates adjustment were based on size or length and they never nag or made a public show of their grouse.

Being a CeeC fan doesn't mean u should loose ur soul. Several of her fans have kept mute about what happened, which in my opinion is more honourable. But bending her action tells alot about the type of person u are. Carry on if it works for u.

Like I always say CeeCs village people let her out to dessimate the only comeliness left of her. It's a shame but it's a pleasant lesson to every young person aspiring for the top, learn to be selfless, learn to put the interest of others before yours, by doing so, the world bows at ur feet. CeeC has done the opposite, and her identity would be thrown to the dusty thrash of oblivion.

Happy Easter.

Bigiman.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2018
lee818:
Excuse me my body is not hot and the fb person is Victoria Nelson, please read what she wrote carefully. she is from Cross River(efik).
Your response shows a defensive attitude.

Wheew, I know you didn't get the initial sacarsm, I am not getting at you really. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2018
ba7man:

Ceecee is sh1t.

YOU ARE SH1T !!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2018
carammel:

Your response shows a defensive attitude.

Wheew, I know you didn't get the initial sacarsm, I am not getting out you really. kiss

ok all is well! Happy Easter

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2018
She was evicted yesterday night after the Saturday night party. Steve from Delloite was the special guest we were told of last week
forkadict:
So I woke up to this shitty news of BamBam 's disqualification. Please can anybody bring me up to speed? What happened? How? When?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by forkadict(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2018
Misswang001:
She was evicted yesterday night after the Saturday night party. Steve from Delloite was the special guest we were told of last week

Thanks. But I don't believe sha. April fool Tinz....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2018
ba7man:

Ceecee is sh1t.
hahahhaha.... your fellow human being??.
Damn! it's Easter sunday biko....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 11:58am On Apr 01, 2018
dominique:

I remember one of your first posts about about her- who is this mgbeke that cannot operate a microwave grin. She has truly grown on me, she not ashamed to admit her inadequacies and always willing to learn. Her gentle nature, her passion for her craft attracted me to her. Not everybody can be book smart, the most important thing is to find what you're good at and develop it. Even if she doesn't have a chance at winning, I don't mind giving her all my votes to boost her percentage. I thought I was going to port back to Khloe but I'm losing interest in her by the day though I don't regret voting her back.

Ehyah, see Teddy A sleeping alone on the bed upstairs and hugging a pillow. Pele, it could be you joining her in a few hours time.

It's 11:15 SA time, housemates WAKE UP!
U are a spy from the the camp of TeddyA and Khloe... We the original Nina fans do not want your support.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SleekHoyeen(f): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
Khloe and Nina are exchanging words...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
safarigirl:
my own issue with Nina is not even in this house, because the Nina in this house is not the Nina in real life.

So, this Nina you people are seeing, it's okay to like her.

OH so u know her outside the house. No wonder, why u dislike her so much. Well, free her for now. U can settle whatever issues u have with her when she leaves the house.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
Anybody who washes Nina down will most definitely go down in this game.

It's a promise, not just a game

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Frank65:

OH so u know her outside the house. No wonder, why u dislike her so much. Well, free her for now. U can settle whatever issues u have with her when she leaves the house.
I don't know her. You won't understand
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....
Nice to see You ain't blaming payporte again.
As for blaming alcohol, well lying has ALWAYS been her forte so nobody would be surprise.

As for saying how You feel and being real like You mentioned to the other guy.

Do You know how many employees would love to slap their employer?
Should they do that under the pretence of being real?
Like yho, You LEGIT think they should insult their employer publicly and expect a pat on the back?

SERIOUSLY DO YOU
I didn't condemn payporte now. I IMO think them rushing to their handle last night to come all out for her isn't necessary.Their are many ways to punish someone, especially ladies. They can ignore her on Saturday or send her non-appealing ones.
Some employees can get on their employers nerves and still getaway with it o. Especially if it's a temporary one like BBN like legit. lolzz like yooo...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nina don vex oh. Nina to Khloé "talking to you is like giving goat scholarship" shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Khloe n Nina..... Nina is too dirty honestly. First tobi complained about her panties scattered around this morning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Victorakats:
Anybody who washes Nina down will most definitely go down in this game.

It's a promise, not just a game
ur Nina is dirty. Deal with it

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Misswang001:
Why are you so sensible? I saw some comments online where people talked about the dress being big bla bla.
If the dress was a big Igbo dress, she would have worn it. This shows that she did not wear it because it was an AkwaIbom outfit. The people that support and vote for her ehn, you people sha

It just confirms she is a tribalistic dingbat.

Where is that capslock typing cee c fan. The guy done disappear like the mess of a leprous witch grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SleekHoyeen(f): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
jikins:
Nina don vex oh. Nina to Khloé "talking to you is like giving goat scholarship" shocked grin
then she says 'Goan ask o, before you come' grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
I have no idea why people will think that they are better off, to the point where they bully another housemate as they will.

Biko who is the fuc*king stewpid Teddy to tell us who to love and who not to love?

I feel so mad and angry that some humans feel that they are superior than others.

We all must not be exposed but respect and courtesy is a must to every human on earth, irrespective of their stupidity, character or personality.

I am finally going to support Nina to the very end.

Let me see if the housemates will remove her by force.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Go Nina.

First she accused you of dropping sanitary towel pack in the bathroom and when you cleared her that you use tampon, she now changed it to leaving your soap and paper in the toilet. What's the big deal, bikonu?

Khloe, deal with it!!!!!! Yeah Nina kiss cheesy

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chucs: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Stupid people everywhere. So ur mind cannot contain the hate u have for Nina,u have to spill ur black bile here. Yes I voted for dumb Nina cuz of grace in her. If you cannot get it over ur head, then u might aswell kill urself. I like her like that. Thanks everyone who voted for her,may that grace also locate u. Happy Easter everyone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Munzy14:

Who doesn't know oga bassey owns payporte. Whatever thing cee-c did last night shouldn't bother them. It's simple send her anyhow clothes henceforth if they aren't happy. Them going on their handle is childish, because if the lady comes out and noticed payporte cried. It gives her an edge. There are many ways to purnish someone. Besides she isn't the First HMs to tamper with her supposed free advert clothing. But people have been taking panadol since last night because it's Cee-C. Lol.anything can happen in big brother's house. but You and I know they house get rules. If HMs break anyone, na strike.
Except there was some form of signed agreement between housemates and big brother regarding clothes to be modeled for payporte, it will be very wrong to issue CeeC a strike! As far as matters be, payporte gave her a dress and she decided to rubbish the dress.. Doesn't deserve a strike, even though CeeC is extremely foolish for that action...

If I were payporte, this would be the last time CeeC would be given a dress.. I would also exclude her from any gift for housemates

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by switlily25(f): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
I am a huge fan of Nina but it's wrong to spread clothes or undies inside the bathroom.Its dirty and unhygenic.She feels shes right and every other person is wrong.I won't support her on this!

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Akshow:
Khloe n Nina..... Nina is too dirty honestly. First tobi complained about her panties scattered around this morning
Lies.
Nina hangs her panties in the bathroom. Not every lady is comfortable hanging their undies outside even though it's the right thing to do, so it gets air and sunshine.

Her panties are not dirty and Tobi didn't say so. Big difference!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.