Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3873237 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
Geezeem:
Biggy Biko is not only your conversation

Rico eavesdrops on....he does it to all the housemates

Can his own punishment be made double pls?

undecided embarassed lipsrsealed

Chai Geezeem grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
iamJ:
bambam was ugly but i enjoyed seeing her ass in those gowns, so what i'm abt to say no be from bad belle

una carry fake news up and down that bambam was given 10,000 bitcoins

even multi choice self, wouldnt get that amount of money this year from africa

make una calm down with lies biko
Oga they wrote 10,0000 dollars in bitcoins not 10000 bitcoins...
I doubt the information though..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jully9: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
sod09:
cee c
Nina
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Salarys: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
iamJ:
i no sabi argue biko

look well u will see btc
Been followIng silently but I have to drop this one...

This is the same supposed “intelligent person” that goes about calling a particular HM dumb!....You can’t even comprehend a 5-word sentence... foolish people everywhere. grin

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
3RNEST:
Take your number #006

I don't think there will be any eviction this evening again. People have not gotten over the rude shook of yesterday abeg.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
RedDistrict:

ohhh, na woman you be ni?? nor vess oo. the geezeem just sounded male-ish to me oo, ma binu ma grin

Nor mind them jare. na bad belle dy worry them all

Happy sunday ma

Mina!

Lol.....happy Sunday grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

As foolish as her actions were, I didn't get that Cee C shredded the outfit because it was Efik, rather because she didn't like the style, but it just so happens to be Efik

When she was mentioning her tribe, it just sounded like she was grasping for any additional reason not to have worn it, facetiously and obnoxiously so, but not that she was comparing/looking down on them. Still foolish sha and if I were payporte I wouldn't send her any item again
Ibkayee smart as always

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Housemates have one hour before the live show begins

The housemates are shocked and start lamenting grin

They can't believe it grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Big brother says the front doors are open and they may get ready for the live show immediately.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Twoclans:

I don't think there will be any eviction this evening again. People have not gotten over the rude shook of yesterday abeg.
1 hour remaining... For live show!! grin let's wait and see...
If no eviction we forward the game to next eviction!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ibk03:

U disgrace me dom.inique.. U of all people cannot see sarcasm..

No vess embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
bigboy4:

Please my GOTV also stopped showing bbnaija channel too. The number is 2020903287
I will appreciate it if you could be of help.

enjoy

"Hello, kindly note that the BIG BROTHER channels have been activated on your account. Thank you for your continued patronage"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
dominique:

No vess embarassed
cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
iamJ:
bambam was ugly but i enjoyed seeing her ass in those gowns, so what i'm abt to say no be from bad belle

una carry fake news up and down that bambam was given 10,000 bitcoins

even multi choice self, wouldnt get that amount of money this year from africa

make una calm down with lies biko

$10,000 worth of Bitcoin not 10,000 Bitcoin. Is it even possible to own that much Bitcoin?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
dominique:

No vess embarassed
Vex me, na your money na...me I don't vote only at the last week of the show... grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
I dnt think any other person is leaving today.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
dominique:

$10,000 worth of Bitcoin not 10,000 Bitcoin. Is it even possible to own that much Bitcoin?
Yes more than possible....
I have a video of 24k BTC!! tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Victorakats:

I accept that she's mgbeke, and that's why I support her.

At least BBN has taken her out of her village to South Africa.

Mgbekes deserves to be respected by the exposed janded people.

When I meet Mgbeke at the ATM cue, I don't bully them, instead I assist them, because I could have been an Mgbeke if I didn't have the privileges I have today.

Tolerance, respect and courtesy is not gender based nor class based... Every human being deserves it!

kingxsamz:

now this is the guy who deserves 55likes on this thread...not that XML guy who feels he's the most intelligent person here.

Black people and their emphasis on moral behavior. Always highlighting qualities like respect and courtesy. I remember when I was a kid, whenever watching a movie my parents would always lay enormous emphasis on the moral values reflected in those movies. If there were no moral lessons, then the movie wasn't worth watching. This was also common with other Nigerian parents. Doing this isn't bad, I'm not saying it's bad, but it just reflects how the average black person thinks. This sort of thinking is only useful when trying to create a moral society, but when trying to create an advanced society, other qualities need to be more emphasized.

Look, any wise human society always frames the structures of its society in a way that it facilitates the thriving of qualities that influence progress, and discards qualities that don't influence progress. In the 21st century, intelligence is the primary quality that drives progress and intelligence should be emphasized. Look at all the advanced countries of the world. Intelligent people are at the helm of affairs. Intelligent people are the ones making the decisions for them. Intelligent people are the ones moving them forward. But in Nigeria, the opposite is the case; our current president and our current finance minister are easy examples.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SilentBang(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
davodyguy:

So things you got right, whilst you messed majority up.

First understand what reality TV shows mean.
Many of you do not know.

Take about 15means to read this link and revert back

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_television

MTN project fame
Next movie star
Star Quest
BBN
BBA
Nigerians Got talent
The Executives
Etc and lots more are examples of what can be likened to reality shows.

It quite obvious many of the people here do not know. We discovered Iyanya, PSquare, Chidinma, DNA, Ebuka etc from reality shows, same way we've discovered non talented folks like Efe and Mating(winner of BBN in 2006)

It is not only for idiots, but also for the intellectuals, but there are grades, which is what you've mixed up by saying its only for low intelligent people.
Yes BBN is being watched by high class and low class, but from posts on social media, its obvious more retards watch BBN than the high class

I read your earlier post and some others like yours where they talk about talent, intelligence, and all, and i think your are getting it all mixed up.

You see while BBN and Project fame and the likes are reality tv shows, the former BBN is not a TALENT SHOW. like the rest you mentioned above

In BBN its about your personality, you can be the dumpest, talentless, dirtiest being on earth just make me fall in love with who you are... and you sure got my vote.

Its a game, they re all there to win, Talent/skill/intelligence, without a charming personality wont make you a winner.

Personally im a fan of Alex for some reasons best known to me... but you see that girl Nina, she has a very charming personality, then miracle tobi teddy etc. Charming personality here is relative.

All i'm saying is that, not all realty tv shows are talent shows... and BBN is certainly not a TALENT show.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Salarys:

This is the same supposed “intelligent person” that goes about calling a particular HM dumb!....You can’t even comprehend a 5-word sentence... foolish people everywhere. grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
XML33:

Black people and their emphasis on moral behavior. Always highlighting qualities like respect and courtesy. I remember when I was a kid, whenever watching a movie my parents would always lay enormous emphasis on the moral values reflected in those movies. If there were no moral lessons, then the movie wasn't worth watching. This was also common with other Nigerian parents. Doing this isn't bad, I'm not saying it's bad, but it just reflects how the average black person thinks. This sort of thinking is only useful when trying to create a moral society, but when trying to create an advanced society, other qualities need to be more emphasized.

Look, any wise human society always frames the structures of its society in a way that it facilitates the thriving of qualities that influence progress, and discards qualities that don't influence progress. In the 21st century, intelligence is the primary quality that drives progress and intelligence should be emphasized. Look at all the advanced countries of the world. Intelligent people are at the helm of affairs. Intelligent people are the ones making the decisions for them. Intelligent people are the ones moving them forward. But in Nigeria, the opposite is the case; our current president and our current finance minister are easy examples.

Black people were emphasizing respect and courtesy while the western world was emphasizing intellectual qualities like critical and objective thinking which became the foundation for western philosophy, which then became the foundation for economics, mathematics, physics, liberal politics and other sciences. Black people were emphasizing showing respect to mgbekes while other nations were emphasizing intellectual attributes which they used in advancing medicine and technology. Black people were emphasizing showing respect to intellectually inept people, while other nations were improving their military and defenses, using the cognitive capacity of their brightest minds, conquering lands and expanding. Black people were busy celebrating naivety when Europeans marched into their lands, conquered them, took their people as slaves and then colonized them politically and culturally.

You people should keep on emphasizing respect and courtesy and continue celebrating intellectual mediocrity, while other nations of the world leave you in the dust. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Salarys:

I have never traded in bitcoins b4, i saw the tweet, went to google the valuation

what kind of person assumes that every1 is conversant with bitcoin? what kind of nina Iq range conclusion is this?

out of curiosity, i checked ur profile

jesu, ure a jambite cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i done suffer ooooo

do u know the year i graduated from university? u were still in ss1

na wa oooooo, nairaland sha

DOB: 1998

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Please what's going to happen by 7pm today, any hint?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
XML33:

Black people were emphasizing respect and courtesy while the western world was emphasizing intellectual qualities like critical and objective thinking which became the foundation for western philosophy, which then became the foundation for economics, mathematics, physics, liberal politics and other sciences. Black people were emphasizing showing respect to mgbekes while other nations were emphasizing intellectual attributes which they used in advancing medicine and technology. Black people were emphasizing showing respect to intellectually inept people, while other nations were improving their military and defenses using the cognitive capacity of their brightest minds, conquering lands and expanding. Black people were busy celebrating naivety when Europeans marched into their lands, conquered them, took their people as slaves and then colonized them politically and culturally.

You people should keep on emphasizing respect and courtesy & continue celebrating intellectual mediocrity while other nations of the world leave you in the dust. Nonsense.

Took my time to read your thoughts but I sincerely didn't get your point.

Mind summarizing in two sentences exactly what you meant and how it affects BBN?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Salarys:

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by davodyguy: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
SilentBang:

I read your earlier post and some others like yours where they talk about talent, intelligence, and all, and i think your are getting it all mixed up.

You see while BBN and Project fame and the likes are reality tv shows, the former BBN is not a TALENT SHOW. like the rest you mentioned above

In BBN its about your personality, you can be the dumpest, talentless, dirtiest being on earth just make me fall in love with who you are... and you sure got my vote.

Its a game, they re all there to win, Talent/skill/intelligence, without a charming personality wont make you a winner.

Personally im a fan of Alex for some reasons best known to me... but you see that girl Nina, she has a very charming personality, then miracle tobi teddy etc. Charming personality here is relative.

All i'm saying is that, not all realty tv shows are talent shows... and BBN is certainly not a TALENT show.

I'm struggling to agree with you, not cause you've not made valid points, but they're not strong enough.

Let's look at it this way, most people that comes out of shows such as this end up being faces.

Let's look at it this way.

UTI Nwachukwu won BBA. See UTI now the host of Jara, a presenter, host and actor. Talent and intelligence is what's making him, if not Africa Magic would have thrown him away.

Katung won BBN in 2006. No one knew what he's into, but evicted Ebuka is now a super star. Talent and intelligence.

Bisola didn't win the maiden edition of MTN project fame west Africa in 2008. She was announced to the world and years later she's acting. She was already known before BBN 2017. BBN 2017 further announced her to the world.

Debbie Rise was announced as idols (winner or runner up)

The list is endless. Platforms should be utilized for good things not just for talentless folks.

Those who won based on sentiments and not talents are no where to be found, but those that won based on talent and those that didn't win Like Ebuka, talent mixed up with platform (Reality Shows) and they're announced to the world.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
[s]
Victorakats:

Do you know that you can make your point without shutting me up?

Do you also know that it's totally okay for us to have different perspectives on a particular subject matter without demeaning or insulting each other?

Do you also know that we all have the choice and freedom to support any contestant of our choice?

Do you also know that we can still share different opinions about any of the contestants and still be friends?

Now, you do, I will suggest that you learn how to communicate on a public domain without attacking the personality of the individual.

Thank you!
[/s] u cant answer a simple question, all these because i said cheesy cheesy shut up?

abeg

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
davodyguy:

I'm struggling to agree with you, not cause you've not made valid points, but they're not strong enough.

Let's look at it this way, most people that comes out of shows such as this end up being faces.

UTI Nwachukwu won BBA. See UTI now the host of Jara, a presenter, host and actor. Talent and intelligence is what's making him, if not Africa Magic would have thrown him away.

Katung won BBN in 2006. No one knew what he's into, but evicted Ebuka is now a super star. Talent and intelligence.

Bisola didn't win the maiden edition of MTN project fame west Africa in 2008. She was announced to the world and years later she's acting. She was already known before BBN 2017. BBN 2017 further announced her to the world.

The list is endless. Platforms should be utilized for good things not just for talentless folks.

Those who won based on sentiments and not talents are no where to be found, but those that won based on talent and those that didn't win Like Ebuka, talent mixed up with platform (Reality Shows) and they're announced to the world.

If U don't know Katung browse bro. Not every BB HMs must be presenter.....

We all cannot forget that moment when 26 -year -old Katung was announced the winner. His win was surprising since he came into the house after the second eviction and won about 80 percent of the tasks. He and his co-housemate , Sandy , were kept in isolation with no external contact and zero access to TV or news for three weeks before being introduced to the show .
Katung proceeded to New York to get a directorial degree from the Digital Film Academy , after which he returned to Nigeria and worked on several projects. He produced and directed the movies
Unwanted Guest and Heaven’ s Hell .
He also directed a number of music videos for Chocolate City , Styl Plus , Gabriel Afolayan and starred in EbonyLife TV ’ s
Desperate Housewives . Currently, Katung is the Senior Channel Manager MTV Base and Executive Director at Chocolate City.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
davodyguy:

Those won won based on sentiments and not talents are no where to be found, but those that won based on talent and those that didn't win Like Ebuka, talent mixed up with platform (Reality Shows) and they're announced to the world.
Kevin won BBA in 2009, he was a talented guy, but today, nothing has been heard of him.

1+1 isn't always two.

Katung is doing well for himself, he works with Mnet, even though he isn't on your screen, he's working behind it all

Besides, some people's talent is going for reality shows eg Vicky Gomoti grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
olubankemi:
Please what's going to happen by 7pm today, any hint?
Live show
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ernesterioo(f): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
3RNEST:

Take your number #004
noted Sir
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by davodyguy: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
safarigirl:
Kevin won BBA in 2009, he was a talented guy, but today, nothing has been heard of him.

1+1 isn't always two.

Besides, some people's talent is going for reality shows eg Vicky Gomoti grin
Smh. I'm looking for smiley but can't find it on Nairaland.

Kevin Chuwang Pam was the first Nigerian to win the television reality show, Big Brother Africa, dubbed Revolution in 2009. With his millions he became the Chief Executive Officer, Down2Earth Entertainment. The Jos, Plateau State-born graduate of University of Jos also married his fellow Tanzania’s housemate, Elizabeth Gupta and they have been blessed with a baby girl. He shared with Adetutu Audu his journey into stardom and life after BBA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.