Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3873036 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Reussite:

The leaked result showed Teddy A in second place so if they are gonna flip the script then it would be favouring Cee-C & not Teddy A unless the supposed leaked result was fake.
Leaked results way calculate 93 as 100% is that one a leaked result. Them want to use style shade deloitee abii.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Tobi and lolu's drawings are the finest.that of bambam as of ysterday also made sense.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Glay:
Nina is always running her mouth about lolu, yet she's the victim o
I don't even know my stand on her and reason why I keep calling her dumb. I won't be surprised if she's only parroting what Miracle told her about Lolu, after all she claimed she didn't know why she nominated Lolu and cece.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flexsexybone: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Was Alex cut off because of her outfit or what? The advert came too sudden.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hmmm, I can't seem to watch any other program except BBN. This show is so addictive.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
3RNEST:
Abeg Eviction dey tonight
So I can start my Guess and Win Game!!
Guess the housemate and win #200 recharge card of any network.. cool
TeddyA
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Dohyn3:

Teddy A.
Noted, take your #002....

Good luck.... kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
davodyguy:

So things you got right, whilst you messed majority up.

First understand what reality TV shows mean.
Many of you do not know.

Take about 15means to read this link and revert back

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_television

MTN project fame
Next movie star
Star Quest
BBN
BBA
Nigerians Got talent
The Executives
Etc and lots more are examples of what can be likened to reality shows.

It quite obvious many of the people here do not know. We discovered Iyanya, PSquare, Chidinma, DNA, Ebuka etc from reality shows, same way we've discovered non talented folks like Efe and Mating(winner of BBN in 2006)

It is not only for idiots, but also for the intellectuals, but there are grades, which is what you've mixed up by saying its only for low intelligent people.
Yes BBN is being watched by high class and low class, but from posts on social media, its obvious more retards watch BBN than the high class
I know that music reality shows are part of them, even the likes of Next Movie Stat and Gulder Ultimate Search..

However, the likes of Big Brother, KUWTK, Honey Booboo, Real Housewives of Anything etc is not for the smart and intellectual, so, don't expect much from those sorts of reality shows about people's lives.

Forget the winners especially, because more often than not, the biggest winners from these things are usually not those who win the actual show. That's why Tayo used to say that after the show inside the house, there is another show outside. Outside is the real deal

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
ThatIgalaChic:

TeddyA
Noted, take your number #003 cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
what did nina say? na wa oooo

i feel dumb listening to her talk cry cry cry cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by davodyguy: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
kodded:

if a white man did the same thing, you will be the first to shout racism undecided undecided undecided

...so because she's IBO, she can't were another tribe traditional cloth, no wonder she hurriedly stole Nina horse tail and ibo cap, that stupid girl has just added tribalism to her evil list

...I pity the unfortunate man that will marry that short devil embarassed

Don't you no that the same fools that divided Nigeria under Jonathan and in 2015 ensured people voted along ethnic and religious lines are the same watching this show?

That stupid mentality of calling Nigeria a Zoo, Yorubas Afonja etc is already in that house.

Lolu, Tobi, Khloe, Bambam, Teddy A and Rico (Yoruba)
Cece, Alex, Nina, Miracle (Igbo)
Antoinette (Edo)

That's what's happening.

To hell with those responsible for the division of Nigeria.

Forget the pretense, Miracle or Nina would end up winning, not based on intelligence, but based on sentiment

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by davodyguy: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
safarigirl:
I know that music reality shows are part of them, even the likes of Next Movie Stat and Gulder Ultimate Search..

However, the likes of Big Brother, KUWTK, Honey Booboo, Real Housewives of Anything etc is not for the smart and intellectual, so, don't expect much from those sorts of reality shows about people's lives.

Forget the winners especially, because more often than not, the biggest winners from these things are usually not those who win the actual show. That's why Tayo used to say that after the show inside the house, there is another show outside. Outside is the real deal

Then we're on same page

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
Awww
Big brother asks a volunteer to present bambam's piece of art.

Teddy takes it and presents it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
ifunayalov:

So it's a crime to be poor in your opinion?

So shaming those that use Gotv is a sign of intelligence?

I sincerely pity your reasoning.
embarassed shocked undecided

[/s] its a crime, it shows that ure lazy and not intelligent

gotv users are poor
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
Abeg which secret task them give Tobi
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
Time for other matters

Lolu and Rico swarvey you both tried to eavesdrop on biggies conversation, never try that again,

Nevertheless you both will be punished tomorrow morning.

Tobi, big brother hasn't forgotten your reward for the secret task,
You reward will be given to you.

And finally the verdict on the final 25% of your wager
You have won all the challenges necessary and therefore you have won your 100% wager.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
gameboy727:
I think it's bitcoin worth $10000(about N3.6m) not 10000btc itself.
i no sabi argue biko

look well u will see btc

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ernesterioo(f): 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
3RNEST:

CEEC

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
genius43:

She said she cannot represent any other tribe other than her Igbo ethnic group.

Now my thoughts

1. The theme was to promote the Nigeria culture with the idea that there is unity in diversity. Saying the above is against the One Nigeria we preach (even it is hardly achievable with the state of the nation)

2. If she truly represents only her ethnic group why was she promoting a foreign culture when they were given Arabian/Indian attires?

Telling Payporte to come and collect a dress she already mutilated with reckless abandon is another height of disrespect.

Well if she can flush someone's lashes am not surprised.
kodded:

if a white man did the same thing, you will be the first to shout racism undecided undecided undecided

...so because she's IBO, she can't were another tribe traditional cloth, no wonder she hurriedly stole Nina horse tail and ibo cap, that stupid girl has just added tribalism to her evil list

...I pity the unfortunate man that will marry that short devil embarassed
The statements about not wanting to be any other tribe were thoughtless etc but like I said, I genuinely think she was just grasping for any silly, slight reason to justify not wearing the outfit and made a careless joke out of it

Not disputing the fact that everything about what she did was disrespectful, I just don’t think she was targeting any tribe. If it was a style she liked I doubt she’d have any issue with whichever ethnic group it represented tbh

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SleekHoyeen(f): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
3RNEST:

Teddy A
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
davodyguy:

Don't you no that the same fools that divided Nigeria under Jonathan and in 2015 ensured people voted along ethnic and religious lines are the same watching this show?

That stupid mentality of calling Nigeria a Zoo, Yorubas Afonja etc is already in that house.

Antoinette (Edo)

That's what's happening.

Forget the pretense, Miracle or Nina would end up winning, not based on intelligence, but based on sentiment
dominique, we are now allowing tribalism on this page?

So, all the Yoruba people that were packed on the show, how many Igbo people made complaints?

If it is paining you that Miracle will win, let it pain you. Nobody asked you people to pack the entire Oduduwa nation to the house or keep them there, next time, tell Biggie to use Federal Character to bring in HMs so that you all can rally around one of your own.

We can all play that card

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
ernesterioo:

CEEC
Take your number #004
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
SleekHoyeen:
Teddy A
Take your number #005
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
Biggy Biko is not only your conversation

Rico eavesdrops on....he does it to all the housemates

Can his own punishment be made double pls?

undecided embarassed lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
Big brother just asked all the housemates to close the front doors and remain in the garden until further notice.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
iamJ:
i no sabi argue biko

look well u will see btc
Oga is dollar worth, not BTC... Its seem u don't know about bitcoin, kindly Google bitcoin4dummies.com grin

10,000 bitcoin u wan kill the company? shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
safarigirl:

Idris is doing much better than Tayo though
I was in Tanzania sometime in june last year and I saw posters of his movies everywhere.
Was plesantly suprised though.
The friend that invited me also said he had one of the biggest photostudio in DSLM
What is Tayo doing again?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
davodyguy:

Antoinette (Edo)

That's what's happening.

Forget story, I would rather Miracle win than Tobi, that's if Lolu didn't. Na personality I dey watch, not sentiment.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sod09(m): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
3RNEST:

cee c
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
Take your number #006
sod09:
cee c
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Threebear:

Idris is doing much better than Tayo though
I was in Tanzania sometime in june last year and I saw posters of his movies everywhere.
Was plesantly suprised though.
The friend that invited me also said he had one of the biggest photostudio in DSLM
What is Tayo doing again?
Tayo is doing daddy duties

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anugod(f): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
booqee:
oh ok I now understand.. Although I read on front page that they both got strikes for eavesdropping
I read it too but that's false news. They have not been punished yet. Biggie said their punishment will come tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread