Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,728 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3867832 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
codedguy1:
I suspect Ebuka will drill her with some questions today concerning her behaviour. She might even deny everything she said about the dress and mutilating it grin

With all this social media noise,especially on Twitter, I think biggie might give her a strike,cos,some Efik abi na Oron people are rising because of this issue... They are showing their displeasure. Biggie might act on it o.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
iamJ:
bambam was ugly but i enjoyed seeing her ass in those gowns, so what i'm abt to say no be from bad belle

una carry fake news up and down that bambam was given 10,000 bitcoins

even multi choice self, wouldnt get that amount of money this year from africa

make una calm down with lies biko
I think it's bitcoin worth $10000(about N3.6m) not 10000btc itself.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dohyn3(f): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
3RNEST:
Abeg Eviction dey tonight
So I can start my Guess and Win Game!!
Guess the housemate and win #200 recharge card of any network.. cool

Teddy A.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
For people who were born and buttered in the ever volatile northern part of Nigeria .An open act of aggression or disrespect towards an ethnic group can burn down a whole town within seconds.The numerous post on twitter and facebook by people from Efik origin is understandable.

While we all showcase our very high levels of intelligence, we need to always remember that the ability to relate and tolerate people we like or don't like is a very important aspect of life.

If I were payporte I will never send any dress to CC again for the Saturday night party. That will be a very mild price to pay .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
sisimmi:
The despicable act of violence against items of clothing by Cee-C yesterday night, coupled with the xenophobic, derogatory hateful statements she made on live TV against the great people of the nations of Ibibio, Annang, Efik, Oro, Obolo, Ugep, Bekwarra, Ejagham and several ethnic groups that make up Akwa Ibom and Cross River States go to show her myopic ideas and demons. For the records, "Calabar" people that she and her ilk loathe so shamelessly boast of the finest and most well-mannered and properly cultured and trained ladies. The great 'Onyonyo' fabric that was made by Payporte for her are normally worn by delectable Efik maidens. But like a pig that would ordinarily attach no value to anything clean, Cee-C shredded the fabric instantly just as she added that "Big Brother must have mistaken her for a Calabar or Akwa Ibom girl not knowing that she is a correct Ibo girl", implying that her class is better.

That action speaks to the age-long feeling of superiority that the average Ibo person in Nigeria feels about people of Akwa Ibom/Cross River origin. Big brother would do the show some good by wielding the big stick against such spirit of intolerance and display of crass xenophobia.
As foolish as her actions were, I didn't get that Cee C shredded the outfit because it was Efik, rather because she didn't like the style, but it just so happens to be Efik

When she was mentioning her tribe, it just sounded like she was grasping for any additional reason not to have worn it, facetiously and obnoxiously so, but not that she was comparing/looking down on them. Still foolish sha and if I were payporte I wouldn't send her any item again

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
gameboy727:
I think it's bitcoin worth $10000(about N3.6m) not 10000btc itself.
So they are giving her 3.6M for what?

Modified: Just saw it on twitter, seems legit. Congrats to her

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Twoclans:
For people who were born and buttered in the ever volatile northern part of Nigeria .An open act of aggression or disrespect towards an ethnic group can burn down a whole town within seconds.The numerous post on twitter and facebook by people from Efick origin is understandable.

While we all showcase our very high levels of intelligence, we need to always remember that the ability to relate and tolerate people we like or don't like is a very important aspect of life.

If I were payporte I will never send any dress to CC again for the Saturday night party. That will be a very mild price to pay .

I agree with you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by davodyguy: 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
iamJ:
i swear nothing surprises me, gotv is the problem, since they allowed poor to have access, that was the end of it for intelligent housemates

let me mention the favorites since last year

efe
marvis
nina
miracle

all of them are dumb, imagine the top favorites are always dumb people, nigerians say they prefer them cause they connect, if u connect with a dumb person it means that ure also dumb na grin

another way to understand is the way they campaign, see the way a fan of teddy a, lolu or tobi campaigns, u will see maturity, check nina and miracle fans, ghetto things lipsrsealed

I salute you.

You get brain like I do.

Miracle and Nina are dumb, even their fans know that.

Let's compare them with the others.

Lolu speaks well and knows how to do presentations. That's a trait someone like Obama and Fashola possess. Speaking fluently and coherently.

Bisola was made an ambassador cos she spoke fluently and coherently. Now she's a brand face for DSTV.

Anto lolu's partner is also matured and intelligent.

Bambam on Friday showed us what it is to be intelligent and have retentive memory. Leaders need to have brains and not be like Trump or Buhari that says he doesn't know the IGP disobeyed him(I'm disappointed with PMB)

Emem Isong is a big movie maker. She featured Bambam. Trust me, she wouldn't work with a dumbass

Teddy A shows what creativity looks like. The advert they did for Flex Condom and radio jingle depicts what advertising practitioners do to earn millions.

Some fools would say the show is reality TV. Ask them if they know the meaning of reality.

Ebuka didn't win BBN in 2006 cos of the poor logic of the voters back then. No see Ebuka turn to media person extraordinary. Ebuka is now a role model.

Praise Adejo didn't win mtn project fame in 2008, but he's doing well

Omawumi came second in idols West Africa, but doing well.

That's what reality TV is all about. Discovering future stars and not dumb ass.
No one is interested in failures, but such.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
Glay:
So they are giving her 3.6M for what?

Modified: Just saw it on twitter, seems legit. Congrats to her
Don't know o.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
For peep shouting Mina
If Teddy is evicted tonight
Half of his fanbase will go to lolu.

Please wake up from your delusions
Stick to one person.

Many of you see lolu as just another guy walking into the finale but the dynamics of potential evictees favours him greatly.

Do not sacrifice the chances of a potential winner just to satisfy yourself with cheap telemundo.

If however biggie decides to flip the script and evict cee c
All well and good
But as it stands Teddy has the lowest vote after Bambam
And I do not think Delliote will agree to compromise.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
So it's a crime to be poor in your opinion?

So shaming those that use Gotv is a sign of intelligence?

I sincerely pity your reasoning.
embarassed shocked undecided

iamJ:
i swear nothing surprises me, gotv is the problem, since they allowed poor to have access, that was the end of it for intelligent housemates lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
davodyguy:

I salute you.

You get brain like I do.

Lolu speaks well and knows how to do presentations. That's a trait someone like Obama and Fashola possess. Speaking fluently and coherently.

Bambam on Friday showed us what of is to be intelligent and have retentive memory. Leaders need to have brains and not be like Trump or Buhari that says he doesn't know the IGP disobeyed him(I'm disappointed with PMB)

Teddy A shows what creativity looks like. The advert they did for Flex Condom and radio jingle depicts what advertising practitioners do to earn millions.

Some fools would say the show is reality TV. Ask them if they know the meaning of reality.

Ebuka didn't win BBN in 2006 cos of the poor logic of the voters back then. No see Ebuka turn to media person extraordinary. Ebuka is now a role model.

Omawumi came second in idols West Africa, bit doing well.

Analyst baba.. you deserve a big stout

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by banqalee(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Dohyn3:

Teddy A.
no eviction tonight. My card later,pls.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Threebear:
For peep shouting Mina
If Teddy is evicted tonight
Half of his fanbase will go to lolu.

Please wake up from your delusions
Stick to one person.

Many of you see lolu as just another guy walking into the finale but the dynamics of potential evictees favours him greatly.

Do not sacrifice the chances of a potential winner just to satisfy yourself with cheap telemundo.

If however biggie decides to flip the script and evict cee c
All well and good
But as it stands Teddy has the lowest vote after Bambam
And I do not think Delliote will agree to compromise.
The leaked result showed Teddy A in second place so if they are gonna flip the script then it would be favouring Cee-C & not Teddy A unless the supposed leaked result was fake.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Reussite:

The leaked result showed Teddy A in second place so if they are gonna flip the script then it would be favouring Cee-C & not Teddy A unless the supposed leaked result was fake.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Housemates have been asked to gather in the lounge cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by princesszizi: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
This is Big Brother. Housemates, gather in the lounge.
Me: Strike or disqualification smelling
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ibk03:

U disgrace me dominique.. U of all people cannot see sarcasm..
Dont blame her much.she may not be an arts/literary student and sarcasm can be hard to spot.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Biggie just asked lolu and anto to retrieve what's left of their money.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
davodyguy:

I salute you.

You get brain like I do.

Bisola was made an ambassador cos she spoke fluently and coherently. Now she's a brand face for DSTV.

Bambam on Friday showed us what it is to be intelligent and have retentive memory. Leaders need to have brains and not be like Trump or Buhari that says he doesn't know the IGP disobeyed him(I'm disappointed with PMB)

Emem Isong is a big movie maker. She featured Bambam. Trust me, she wouldn't work with a dumbass

Omawumi came second in idols West Africa, but doing well.

No one is interested in failures, but such.
how do you know what reality TV is all about?

How many have you watched? There have been more dumb, uncultured winners of reality TV shows than intellectuals, it's a sad fact.

Most actual intellectuals do not even bother with reality TV, because they know there are elements of fakeness in it. So, of course, intellectuals cannot win a show that is not watched by majority of their own and in all sincerity, they shouldn't even be on it

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
Seems the boys won. Anto is done counting while lolu is still counting his money.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
iamJ:
they will be 5 in the final week, make i calculate am for u?

they are 10 now and 3 weeks to the final

its 2 every week till the final week

bambam isnt going to go alone, som1 is going today, i feel that its cee c and it will be sweet eh grin
no eviction. but if biggie changes mind, I am sorry for badman Teddy A. Cee-c may not even land a strike, but a warning inside diary room. Unless oga bassey wants to influence some things based on what happened last night. Biggie can decide to evict 3 persons if five are up. By dynamics if we still want to to reason ahead of biggie. Two HMs also got two nominations. But biggie dropped them. and presented only top4.
I went to cee-c sister's apology to payporte, she also made a point. Payporte should let HMs know they are modelling as well. To avoid unnecessary adjustments.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Anto's group has N800
Lolu's group has N3520

The boys win.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

As foolish as her actions were, I didn't get that Cee C shredded the outfit because it was Efik, rather because she didn't like the style, but it just so happens to be Efik

When she was mentioning her tribe, it just sounded like she was grasping for any additional reason not to have worn it, facetiously and obnoxiously so, but not that she was comparing/looking down on them. Still foolish sha and if I were payporte I wouldn't send her any item again

She said she cannot represent any other tribe other than her Igbo ethnic group.

Now my thoughts

1. The theme was to promote the Nigeria culture with the idea that there is unity in diversity. Saying the above is against the One Nigeria we preach (even it is hardly achievable with the state of the nation)

2. If she truly represents only her ethnic group why was she promoting a foreign culture when they were given Arabian/Indian attires?

Telling Payporte to come and collect a dress she already mutilated with reckless abandon is another height of disrespect.

Well if she can flush someone's lashes am not surprised.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
Biggie says that since lolu's team has won.
They are now in charge of deciding what should and should not be bought in the house.

So from now on. Only the boys can make decisions on what can be bought and what cannot be bought in the house.

The ladies can only attempt to convince them to buy something.

The ladies are not allowed to speak when shopping decisions are made and if they do they will be punished.

Now on to the football task of yesterday.
Tobi is explaining his painting.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

if a white man did the same thing, you will be the first to shout racism undecided undecided undecided

...so because she's IBO, she can't were another tribe traditional cloth, no wonder she hurriedly stole Nina horse tail and ibo cap, that stupid girl has just added tribalism to her evil list

...I pity the unfortunate man that will marry that short devil embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
genius43:

She said she cannot represent any other tribe other than her Igbo ethnic group.

Now my thoughts

1. The theme was to promote the Nigeria culture with the idea that there is unity in diversity. Saying the above is against the One Nigeria we preach (even it is hardly achievable with the state of the nation)

2. If she truly represents only her ethnic group why was she promoting a foreign culture when they were given Arabian/Indian attires?

Telling Payporte to come and collect a dress she already mutilated with reckless abandon is another height of disrespect.

Well if she can flush someone's lashes am not surprised.
she hated the dress, it being Efik in her mind, was more reason to not want to wear it. It's not even that she is against Efik people, she just thought that would justify her actions to some.

If the outfit had been Kanuri, Jabba, Egun or even Igbo an CeeC didn't like it, she would have reacted in same way. This is just CeeC being her usual self

You guys should stop overanalyzing this thing and turning it to an Igbo vs Efik thing when in fact, both ethnic groups are very much friendly and tolerant to each other.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nina is always running her mouth about lolu, yet she's the victim o

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
Giel:
Anto's group has N800
Lolu's group has N3520

The boys win.
Lolu the smartee. Didn't regret ever choosing him. On the other hand, his love beggi beggi...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
safarigirl:
she hated the dress, of being Efik in her mind, was more reasokbto not want to wear it. It's not even that she is against Efik people, she just thought that would justify her actions to some.

If the outfit had been Kanuri, Jabba, Egun or even Igbo an CeeC didn't like it, she would have reacted in same way. This is just CeeC being her usual self

You guys should stop overanalyzing this thing and turning it to an Igbo vs Efik thing when in fact, both ethnic groups are very much friendly and tolerant to each other.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Glay:
Nina is always running her mouth about lolu, yet she's the victim o
everybody on this show is a victim depending on how their fans spin it

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by davodyguy: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
safarigirl:
how do you know what reality TV is all about?

How many have you watched? There have been more dumb, uncultured winners of reality TV shows than intellectuals, it's a sad fact.

Most actual intellectuals do not even bother with reality TV, because they know there are elements of fakeness in it. So, of course, intellectuals cannot win a show that is not watched by majority of their own and in all sincerity, they shouldn't even be on it
So things you got right, whilst you messed majority up.

First understand what reality TV shows mean.
Many of you do not know.

Take about 15means to read this link and revert back

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_television

MTN project fame
Next movie star
Star Quest
BBN
BBA
Nigerians Got talent
The Executives
Etc and lots more are examples of what can be likened to reality shows.

It quite obvious many of the people here do not know. We discovered Iyanya, PSquare, Chidinma, DNA, Ebuka etc from reality shows, same way we've discovered non talented folks like Efe and Mating(winner of BBN in 2006)

It is not only for idiots, but also for the intellectuals, but there are grades, which is what you've mixed up by saying its only for low intelligent people.
Yes BBN is being watched by high class and low class, but from posts on social media, its obvious more retards watch BBN than the high class

(1) (2) (3) ... (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74