Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3871911 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2018
Fitness instructor in the house, nobody is finding it funny even the boys used to workout. Alex is groaning, Khloe wants to cry. Lazy gehs grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Bearings: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2018
Are you guys not watching the excercise? This man wan kee them
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 7:47am On Apr 02, 2018
This trainer wants to kill Koko and Lolu ni? cheesy

Even Tobi and Miracle are tired but the man no send oo, he's shouting "your pain is my joy. No pain no gain" cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 7:47am On Apr 02, 2018
MrBigiman:

It's shameful that u can't read and comprehend. Rubbish!
you dull Sha, comprehend what?

Drop shịt for lawma jare, posting all sorts of trash just to get useless "likes"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2018
This no be exercise anymore, na punishment

Instructor: I enjoy it when you feel pain. Very wicked somborry grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2018
This exercise ehn
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2018
dominique:
This no be exercise anymore, na punishment

Instructor: I enjoy it when you feel pain. Very wicked somborry grin
Lol
Trainer: let's go. Are you ready?
Alex : Noooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2018
Munzy14:

bigiman is that the new angle you are taking it from. On top cee-c matter. You go deh alright. keep promoting her indirectly. She is a lawyer and you can't take away the license from her o. I am still waiting for the disqualification you are championing o. I deh hale your new angle in this your destructive criticism business o.

It's not destructive criticism. Everything in life is rated. If a John Hopkins trained doctor is attending to u and an Igbenedion doctor, whos school doesn't have a functional teaching hospital, is attending to u, there's a different level of confidence you have. It's the same confidence that made Buhari send his son to Germany even after treatment in Nigeria, just to be sure there's nothing missing. I interact with different Lawyers often and I know they are all rated. Stratam would not take u if u don't come out with a 2nd class upper both in University and Law school, while some other Law firms take those with conditional passes. Meanwhile it's not clear if CeeC has completed Law school, but it's clear she had tried it 2ice without success, it is also clear, according to her that she is not a practicing Lawyer, which in my opinion is quite a shame as she is too tender and inexperienced to toll that path. We can safely say she doesn't have a single credit to show as a Lawyer, little wonder she sucks at communication and human relations, mostly owing to the fact that her education is grossly defective, because most Lawyers have excellent emotional intelligence and human relations skill because it is the bane of her course. "Do u Understand", in Cynthia's voice.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2018
Halyma:
Hmmmm. What a night!!! From what I am seeing, it seems Threebear was right about bamteddy fans joining Lolu force. Gonna be interesting.
thanks for joining us we love you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2018
Alex and anto dey are enjoying this particular exercise cos dey are using it to dance
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lolade9(f): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2018
7Alexander:
Ebuka is a learner compared to IK Osakioduwa
Who is this one Who know ik b4. Abegg me i just sabi ik recently
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lolade9(f): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2018
7Alexander:
Ebuka is a learner compared to IK Osakioduwa
Who is this one Who know ik b4. Abegg me i just sabi ik recently
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2018
Ekiseme:
you dull Sha, comprehend what?

Drop shịt for lawma jare, posting all sorts of trash just to get useless "likes"

You might feed on likes but I don't. I have been here long enough to separate chaff from grain, weed from crop and trash from substance. I can comfortably say u are chaff, weed and trash. Get a real life!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2018
This one biggie brought in a fitness instructor, they are in for a challenging week.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2018
guardsman:
The puzzle about Cee-C has been solved, fowl yansh don open.

BBNaija 2018: How I met Ebuka to be part of reality show – Cee-c

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/04/01/bbnaija-2018-met-ebuka-part-reality-show-cee-c/amp/

The words she used looked like she and ebuka had something earlier. Perhaps he knows her father or she knows him intoto to bullshit him like that. Secondly she also used the word I decided to come to big brother. That to me seems like she wanted it and got it on a platter of gold. It doesn't sound like someone who went through auditions.

This was what I told some of my friends from the onset that this housemates got this thing on a platter of gold hence they disrespect big brother a lot. They behave unruly and don't really give a damn. Gifty powers was very correct when she said this is big brother of man no man. Well I'm only watching it because of tobi.if not I've lost interest already. How can a so called reputable company like delloite make mistakes with figures. It shows they just dash figures to whomever. Everything is wrong with this Years show. Everything.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2018
ifyalways:

Lol
Trainer: let's go. Are you ready?
Alex : Noooooooooo

grin grin

They're begging biggie to stop the music cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2018
Nina n Lolu's face looks funny..lazy peeps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2018
This would be an interesting time for cee c to win HOH and save tobi grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2018
Workout finally over. Instructor said let's do this tomorrow, Alex shouted "I don't want to see you again!". Yeye geh cheesy

codedguy1:

She's not winning it this week, she has been exempted from taking part this week alongside Rico and Alex

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2018
MrBigiman:

[s]You might feed on likes but I don't. I have been here long enough to separate chaff from grain, weed from crop and trash from substance. I can comfortably say u are chaff, weed and trash. Get a real life![/s]
i already told ya drop shịt for lawma,

MrBigiman:
Teddy A hardly won any thing from Big brother. He just came to expose his band manner and kill anything left of his dying brand. Such a shameless 40yr old.

Pls Mr life, what other reason would you post this rubbish here? As if you're half the man Teddy is........gerrout jare.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2018
Ekiseme:
i already told ya drop shịt for lawma,

Pls Mr life, what other reason would you post this rubbish here? As if you're half the man Teddy is........gerrout jare.

Go and smoke weed like Teddy A!, and leave me out of ur misery.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2018
codedguy1:
Well, HoH does not guarantee automatic save and replace anymore. In fact, if hoh is not lucky, s/he might still be up.

Dirty hms angry
After sweating, go and shower! They are all lying on their beds with theie sweaty bodies. Next, they will move to the kitchen to cook.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2018
MrBigiman:

[s]Go and smoke weed like Teddy A!, and leave me out of ur misery.[/s]
to think i use to regard you as a reasonable guy.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 8:11am On Apr 02, 2018
dominique:
Workout finally over. Instructor said let's do this tomorrow, Alex shouted "I don't want to see you again!". Yeye geh cheesy

She's not winning it this week, she has been exempted from taking part this week alongside Rico and Alex

Hmm forgot about that!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2018
MissCookie:
When a dog constantly wags its tail at you, you stroke him a little, probably out of pity. That was what I did to her but I am done giving her attention.
Lol.....

I get U now

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2018
So i was totally cut off from civilisation btw sat/sun...i went for my sis inlaw's naming ceremony. No bbn channel there n to charge fone na wahala. Was getting info from my younger sis. Ehe....so Bambam n TeddyA don waka go?? Its a pity,am sure dey didnt see dis coming. But its all good,cos dey will be together to deal with their Toilet issue and other heartbreaking comment they see along d line. I wish dem well.
Meanwhile,yaaayy..Nina is safe,i missed d expression on her face wen she realised dat? Omalicha kiss kiss. Team Miracle,be very scared oo...infact tighten ur seat belt cos ur strong contender is Tobi..hmmm...let me not talk,but if u know u know. Ceec..i have no words honestly! Dat girl still dey dat house shocked shocked. Pls nobody should mention me i have waist pain from cooking party rice for almost 100pple...i no get strength embarassed embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2018
Ekiseme:
to think i use to regard you as a reasonable guy.

I knew u were unreasonable all along so Stay off my path. Take ur insanity to those who think of shit first thing in the morning. Young dude.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2018
jaxxy:

Same here. Wats ur reason?
Continue waiting Alex will be there till day 85

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2018
kingxsamz:
now that Teddy8 and his alpha queen have been evicted and his fans have deactivated their accounts and are now viewing as guests, who are we now going to troll?
Na that trolling pain me pass
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Lol. The answer to your question is in all of her posts but then, I don't think a not so dumb person like you should base your judgement on another's hearsay. Good morning Alex! kiss
Well, I do not expect a not so dumb person like you to answer questions that aren't directed at them. Blessings!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2018
senatordave1:

You have started again.i rebuke the two of you haters.itz your ceec that will leave.alex must stay and keep tobi company.

Anto is there lol. Alex can be annoying
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2018
Heebah:
So i was totally cut off from civilisation btw sat/sun...i went for my sis inlaw's naming ceremony. No bbn channel there n to charge fone na wahala. Was getting info from my younger sis. Ehe....so Bambam n TeddyA don waka go?? Its a pity,am sure dey didnt see dis coming. But its all good,cos dey will be together to deal with their Toilet issue and other heartbreaking comment they see along d line. I wish dem well.
Meanwhile,yaaayy..Nina is safe,i missed d expression on her face wen she realised dat? Omalicha kiss kiss. Team Miracle,be very scared oo...infact tighten ur seat belt cos ur strong contender is Tobi..hmmm...let me not talk,but if u know u know. Ceec..i have no words honestly! Dat girl still dey dat house shocked shocked. Pls nobody should mention me i have waist pain from cooking party rice for almost 100pple...i no get strength embarassed embarassed

If I don't mention you, who will? angry tongue

My baby got 45.44% and my Yumyums won the sport task. I'm shook! grin grin shocked shocked

Wey my rice by the way? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.