Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3893087 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2018
MrBigiman:

I knew u were unreasonable all along so Stay off my path. Take ur insanity to those who think of shit first thing in the morning. Young dude.
come drag me na, you were forming hotshot and shiii before,

My own is you shouldn't be posting rubbish here just to get as*licked,

Ok,bye.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2018
codedguy1:
This would be an interesting time for cee c to win HOH and save tobi grin grin
cecee has been disqualifed last week she can't participate in HOH challenge today

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2018
Ekiseme:
come drag me na, you were forming hotshot and shiii before,

My own is you shouldn't be posting rubbish here just to get as*licked,

Ok,bye.

Gerrout!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2018
lolade9:

Who is this one
Who know ik b4. Abegg me i just sabi ik recently
The emboldened is the only thing I see.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2018
My modified statistical model indicates that Miracle will win this year BBNaija by a small margin over NINA. NINA is a strong contender. Her seemly naivety and timidity is her strength.
CEECEE was also strong but she carried her arrogance so far this week by destroying the cultural heritage of the Efiks. By that singular act she will lose over 40 percent of her fan base. And if she is unfortunate to be put up for eviction with Miracle, Nina,Tobi and Lolu she will surely go home. I listed the above housemates according to their current forms.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2018
MrBigiman:
Beginning to miss TeddyA, he brought pure entertainment to the table. Shame on Lolu fan for voting CeeC. CeeC will self destruct. I wish TeddyA much success as he enters into the uncertainty of the Nigerian entertainment industry.

Peace!

MrBigiman:
Teddy A hardly won any thing from Big brother. He just came to expose his band manner and kill anything left of his dying brand. Such a shameless 40yr old.
you see your life?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:25am On Apr 02, 2018
styrese:
angry I don't care anymore, all I know is they had more to do with ceec results than Teddy, at least from what I saw on Facebook, believe it or not, some even said earlier they rather vote bambam than Teddy, instead of them to be more strategic. Well am so done with this, Atleast I would take some rest now and go chill with Teddy whenever he returns to Nigeria.
Shey U be man of your words?
Which rest U wan take?

We don make U sec to teamNina

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2018
MrBigiman:

The girl can't just keep shut. Such a braggart. I wonder if Madonna can be called a University. Can she qualify for Law in UNN or NAU where she is from? The reason for her unintelligence is not far-fetched.
Mr intelligence

Yimu, lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2018
MrBigiman:

Gerrout!
lol, jee zoo ka achọọ gị biko.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lanria: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2018
G.am to everyone, I have Neva posted on this forum buh i think I ve 1 or 2 words for d bamteddy peeps,I blv by now bamteddy should know Miracle had no bad intentions towards them.For teddy A to even say outside d house he does not think he can be close to d guy n d person he actually picked to b friends wit outside d house was one of those that put him up for eviction. I don't ve a fave in d house I just watch d show,buh I don't think its a bad idea if d bamteddy fans join hands wit miracle. Just my thought pls no insults

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2018
this Alex mehn..she carry Teddy A matter for head even when he is no more in her space.see as she is trying so hard to convince cece that Teddy A is not a good guy even when cece insisted that he is the real gee

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2018
YumMinaYum:

If I don't mention you, who will? angry tongue

My baby got 45.44% and my Yumyums won the sport task. I'm shook! grin grin shocked shocked

Wey my rice by the way? undecided
My dear,so i heard oo...i logged in last night n saw so many posts...mehn i no fit read abeg naim i jump n pass cheesy. Am really happy she won something,it will boost her confidence. Congrats to u..ur baby doing u proud wink wink. As for d rice...will send it thru waybill cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2018
TeddyA U can go and excel in life, No hatred here just the game.
But I pray Ur zeal to succeed is not same as what U displayed on the show.

Those of You planning to go troll bambam, if She commits suicide make una know say una join the cause of her death ooo

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sparkiy: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2018
factsandfigures:
My modified statistical model indicates that Miracle will win this year BBNaija by a small margin over NINA. NINA is a strong contender. Her seemly naivety and timidity is her strength.
CEECEE was also strong but she carried her arrogance so far this week by destroying the cultural heritage of the Efiks. By that singular act she will lose over 40 percent of her fan base. And if she is unfortunate to be put up for eviction with Miracle, Nina,Tobi and Lolu she will surely go home. I listed the above housemates according to their current forms.

I have a feeling Nina fans are using team miracle. For all I care there can't be two winner so why keep voting for Nina to get to the finale and start sharing vote and contending with miracle. We all know team Nina also want her to be in the house to win the money and not only been miracle night nurse.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chinachriss(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2018
Seriously, I have to give it to Cee-C's loyal and ardent supporters. Much respect Jare! Despite the lady's arrogant and pugnacious demeanour, they still get stuck to her. I haven't seen their supporters canvass for votes and assists here on Nairaland and elsewhere. They are just mute but rather doing the needful

I know it wounds them sometimes that Cee-C is a brat but they are always there for her. Even her reaction about the Payporte dress, I was seriously ashamed. I can't even talk. My Akwa Ibom and Efik friends on Fb are hurling invectives, raining abuses even on my Igbo people. I have apologised tire. She's not exposed. If she were, she would have known Akwa Ibom peeps are wonderful and beautiful people. Thanks to her sister for apologising. She's been on top of her matter, packing up her ordure, defending, apologising, damn! This is love biko!
Even if Cee-C doesn't win, her sister is the best mbok.

At this point I wish Cee-C could change her game. She needs to calm down and be grateful for once. Her family might be rich but she needs to understand that they are frittering away much dough to just save her face. She should change her game at this point in her own interest. She's being real, yes but she should not think her sassy exhibitions are getting her endeared to viewers. She should just restrategise. If she messes up again, she might not find it easy.

Biko, where are Cee-C's fans here? You guys are the best Jare. The hate on her here is out of the world. Even when she does something good, nobody commends her. It's well.

To those making noise up and down, it's not by prancing about on social media making noise. Pick up your phones and vote. The way the show is tilting now, it will be another battle between the Yoruba and the Igbo soon. I can smell it. Watch out!

Proudly, a Cee-C fan. All the best to Anto and Lolu. They are the brightest on the show.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2018
sparkiy:

I have a feeling Nina fans are using team miracle. For all I care there can't be two winner so why keep voting for Nina to get to the finale and start sharing vote and contending with miracle. We all know team Nina also want her to be in the house to win the money and not only been miracle night nurse.
Lemme burst Your Brain.
Like yho! Let me surprise You.

If We abandon Nina and she doesnt make it to the final, who would her fans vote for after feeling BETRAYED

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2018
styrese:
Am so mad right now at this shitty show and i dont think i can keep up with it, so they have finally evicted my man Teddy angry angry well thanks to TEDDYNATION we put in more effort considering we didn't have extra support, as for Lolu force am disappointed in u guys for siding with ceec rather. My man Teddy I wish u all the best in life, the sky is ur starting point even iyanya can't wait for u to work with him. Hazzard I have accepted ur request being a man of integrity that stands for my words I pledge to support Nina afterall Lolu force abandoned us to our fate when we needed them most angryand they would regret that action angry
We welcome you into the team of love, joy, laughter and most of all grace..
Believe me when I say that there is rejoicing in the mina Kingdom for every lost soul that has seen and accepted the light..
We've started this week on a good note already winning the supersports challenge.. Looks like this week might just be better than last week for us.
Now I ask you to keep your head high and walk like a boss you are because now you're a winner..
#Godgatzme
#wediehere
#minakingdom
#gracefoundus
grin smiley cheesy cool kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2018
Hate him or not, TeddyA has been the one whose eviction shocked people most. Even after his eviction, some celebs have come out to testify about his talent and screen presence, Uti confirmed his screen presence was powerful, Don jazzy talked about him and Bam Bam talented and hope they will go places.

Iyanya, call him a failed artiste if you like, has called for collabo with Teddy, in fact, Bisola also loves to be part of it and already asked Iyanya to call her.

Teddy has said it several times he wasn't really after money but to sell himself and I must say he did that. One could even hire him for a modelling work, he's that fine and shows he's perfectly fit for modelling job as well.
The platform has been created, left for him to fully grab the opportunity.

I wish the rest HMs the success and hope some of them can s 'll themselves more, just like Anto advised Nina sometimes to market her make up and hair business plan, ice not seen Tobi talk much about his photography work which he said he loves so much. Khloe hasn't really marketted her fashion designing work as such as well.

One can be the biggest winner even if he doesn't win the money when the platform is well used. Yesterday, I saw picture of Leo on red market modelling at the fashion event in Lagos.

Today, many people can't even remember the guy who won BBN first edition, though he is also doing averagely okay for himself but here is Ebuka who didn't even reach the final then trending and known.

Let's whish the HMs the best and know that the platform and using it maximally is the greatest winning.

Good morning.

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2018
Lanria:
G.am to everyone, I have Neva posted on this forum buh i think I ve 1 or 2 words for d bamteddy peeps,I blv by now bamteddy should know Miracle had no bad intentions towards them.For teddy A to even say outside d house he does not think he can be close to d guy n d person he actually picked to b friends wit outside d house was one of those that put him up for eviction. I don't ve a fave in d house I just watch d show,buh I don't think its a bad idea if d bamteddy fans join hands wit miracle. Just my thought pls no insults

Even Miracle can't be friends with everybody in the house after the show, so what's the big deal if Teddy doesn't want to be friends with him? You can't be friends with everybody you see, that's life for you.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lanria: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2018
dominique:

Even Miracle can't be friends with everybody in the house after the show, so what's the big deal if Teddy doesn't want to be friends with him? You can't be friends with everybody you see, that's life for you.
Abeg na English I write o,buh since e b lyk say u no undstd correct English make I use pidgin,I hope u re watching d bbnaija am watching cux teddy A alwz talk say him n miracle no dey get along cux of d miracles analysis abt him,I no say make d guy b him friend buh as in I hate make I see pple as my friend buh 4 my back na shit dem be.I no mention names o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2018
oshe11:
TeddyA U can go and excel in life, No hatred here just the game.
But I pray Ur zeal to succeed is not same as what U displayed on the show.

Those of You planning to go troll bambam, if She commits suicide make una know say una join the cause of her death ooo
Seriously,i'm praying for her already,God have mercy on her,never allow the thought of suicide cross her mind. Chai.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:12am On Apr 02, 2018
IsYou:
Seriously,i'm praying for her already,God have mercy on her,never allow the thought of suicide cross her mind. Chai.
Amen!
Las Las she go dey alright.
Make she go on hibernation for some time
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sparkiy: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2018
oshe11:
Lemme burst Your Brain.
Like yho! Let me surprise You.

If We abandon Nina and she doesnt make it to the final, who would her fans vote for after feeling BETRAYED

But if you still vote Nina to finale her team won't still vote for miracle they would rather vote for her. So if you analyse the whole thing what's the point.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2018
oshe11:
Amen!
Las Las she go dey alright.
Make she go on hibernation for some time
Yeah, hibernation well help her.

Abeg make she de alright las las.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2018
factsandfigures:
CeC has not lost anytging.

CeeC's fans are fanatical. I even saw one of her fans who is Efik boldly say that she has forgiven CeeC and will always have her back. Even if CeeC calls her fans bastards, they will not move anything.

The only HMs stronger than CeeC in that house are Tobi and Miracle. Go and calculate again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2018
sparkiy:

But if you still vote Nina to finale her team won't still vote for miracle they would rather vote for her. So if you analyse the whole thing what's the point.
Lol.....

Her team vote for her but if them vote for someone else for the final when she aint there, IT WOULD BE WORSE.

HOPE YOU GET MY POINT NOW
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2018
IsYou:
Yeah, hibernation well help her.

Abeg make she de alright las las.
She would, especially if her FAM supports her
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:

CeeC's fans are fanatical. I even saw one of her fans who is Efik boldly say that she has forgiven CeeC and will always have her back. Even if CeeC calls her fans bastards, they will not move anything.

The only HMs stronger than CeeC in that house are Tobi and Miracle. Go and calculate again
Omni-Everywhere!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2018
sparkiy:

just a feeling?

Oga, just pray say make dem come up together, because that is the only way to get rid of Nina, it is not happening through normal means.

As it stands, Miracle may not even come up again on this show cuz na him friends full house
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2018
oshe11:
Omni-Everywhere!
one cannot limit themselves to Nairaland to understand fans.

Twitter, Facebook and IG have higher presence than Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2018
If someone hates you even if you kill a lion they would say it's a cat.

Goodmorning team Nina! Our girl maybe up today. Let's do this again!

While they keep pulling her down they neglect their talented contestants.

Nina is the most improved housemate so far and she deserves that money as much as every other person.

Thank you as you vote or criticize.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:

Keep hyping yourselves. CeeC is as good as gone. Her bad attitude has caught up with her. Just pray she is not put up for eviction.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.