Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3909961 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2018
Heebah:
I stand with u on this.....nairaland just represent 2% of all d other platforms if not less. They dont hav fanatical fans here,most of dem na just to run mouth n dey actually dont vote cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes,your largely right but nairaland is still an indicator of how large one's fanbase is.facebook,twitter and ig are the other indicators or platforms but facebook is the biggest.but the patterns are same.here on nairaland,miracle had the highest fans followed by tobi and nina.lolu and ceec fans are not too far behind alongside khloe's minions.but i have discovered that nina fanbase has grown so much almost threatening that of miracle and this exist in other online platforms.i will love mina to be up today to see their true strength and i pray they both get to the finals for the sake of tobi.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:
Miracle and Nina cannot be in last 3.

If they are in last 3, Tobi will win most likely and all of you Team Mina will lose as a unit.

Anyway, the best you guys can do is Top 5.

Madam Jankara analyst, Miracle has his own fan base, Nina has her own fan base, There is also team MINA that will share votes between the two. So, shove your useless analysis up ur ass. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2018
Nepaaaaa! No no no... Just limme lemme die! angry angry

To everyone that watched Nina say she won't shave her hair, MeeMee just shaved it for her with enough kisses and winks. grin cheesy grin

Ahswear, I pitied Collins. cry cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2018
MrBigiman:

True. It would be fun to see Khloe and Anto return to Lagos where they came from.

I can't think of who would nominate either this evening though
Not even one person
At least Bambam would probably have nominated Anto (Teddy maybe)
Okay CeeC might nominate Anto, apart from Cecelia, nobody comes to mind
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2018
Threebear:

Brilliant?
Tobi whose carryovers were waved off so he could graduate with a second class lower.

Tobi finished with a Second class upper o!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 10:25am On Apr 02, 2018
Threebear:

Brilliant?
Tobi whose carryovers were waved off so he could graduate with a second class lower.

Handsome..
Put tobi's face on lolu's body and get back to me.

And brilliance is different from creative intelligence.
Perfect your words.
Even samvita has a better advert.

Hate to say this but you are a liar.
He graduated with a 2:1
Currently writing CFA exams, passed first stage.
Works as a dealer with Heritage bank, only the best works in that dept.
The bro was Unilag best student, runs in the family.

Not his fan but don't like when people lie blatantly about others

24 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2018
Threebear:

lolu rico and cee c can still put him up.
CeeC dey fear Miracle. I cannot put my hope in her, she and Khloe are in the same box, they have realised Miracle's strength and may not want to go at him.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2018
MrBigiman:

Miracle will win BBN2018. You also know its true. Do yourself a favour, allign to the winning side.
Favour u say? I think u need it more...na u d winining of Miracle dey do tumbo tumbo for belle. I care less....dey r better things to be achieved in life than having a headache whether MiracleTobi,Nina or Cee wins d game. Enjoy d show cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2018
Frank65:

Madam Jankara analyst, Miracle has his own fan base, Nina has her own fan base, There is also team MINA that will share votes between the two. So, shove your useless analysis up ur ass. grin
Please sir miracle fanbase is not as dominant as that of efe.the gap between him and others is not much,if you understand election statistics,you will know that mina in the final will not be good against tobi,ceec or lolu individually who may have other allies.but lets wait sha till mina are up because nina's fanbase is getting larger

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2018
spongeisback:
If someone hates you even if you kill a lion they would say it's a cat.

Goodmorning team Nina! Our girl maybe up today. Let's do this again!

While they keep pulling her down they neglect their talented contestants.

Nina is the most improved housemate so far and
she deserves that money as much as every other person.

Thank you as you vote or criticize.

I reject it abeg embarassed
Chaii, I want to rest.

Exactly. @ blue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Yes,your largely right but nairaland is still an indicator of how large one's fanbase is.facebook,twitter and ig are the other indicators or platforms but facebook is the biggest.but the patterns are same.here on nairaland,miracle had the highest fans followed by tobi and nina.lolu and ceec fans are not too far behind alongside khloe's minions.but i have discovered that nina fanbase has grown so much almost threatening that of miracle and this exist in other online platforms.i will love mina to be up today to see their true strength and i pray they both get to the finals for the sake of tobi.
Nina fanbase has not grown anything.

Miracle though, has gained more fans. As at yesterday evening, just before evictions, his IG followers were 145k, after the eviction, he had gained another 2k followers. And he was not even the one up for eviction, people have added one plus one and realised Miracle is strong.

Nina's save even helped some Miracle fans clear eye. Na Miracle yesterday favor pass, funny enough, not even Nina

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2018
ntyce:

Hate to say this but you are a liar. He graduated with a 2:1 Currently writing CFA exams, passed first stage. Works as a dealer with Heritage bank, only the best works in that dept. The bro was Unilag best student, runs in the family.
Believe Threebear's diss at ur own peril cheesy cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Please sir miracle fanbase is not as dominant as that of efe.the gap between him and others is not much,if you understand election statistics,you will know that mina in the final will not be good against tobi,ceec or lolu individually who may have other allies.but lets wait sha till mina are up because nina's fanbase is getting larger
even the team Mina is 70% Miracle, 30% Nina.

Nina fans just be getting their hopes up for nothing, it's always nice to see though

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2018
ntyce:

Was about to say the same thing.tobi's brilliance and intelligence is all round both theoretically and practically while that of lolu is mostly theoretical/academical.i even rate miracle above lolu slightly,hes shown far more intelligence and has potentials for more.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2018
ntyce:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2018
factsandfigures:
My modified statistical model indicates that Miracle will win this year BBNaija by a small margin over NINA. NINA is a strong contender. Her seemly naivety and timidity is her strength.
CEECEE was also strong but she carried her arrogance so far this week by destroying the cultural heritage of the Efiks. By that singular act she will lose over 40 percent of her fan base. And if she is unfortunate to be put up for eviction with Miracle, Nina,Tobi and Lolu she will surely go home. I listed the above housemates according to their current forms.
Cee-C has done more and kept getting fans. If we wanted to leave, we would have left long ago.
Cee-C haters for that single act, had been her haters.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2018
peeps4u:
[s]Hate him or not, TeddyA has been the one whose eviction shocked people most. Even after his eviction, some celebs have come out to testify about his talent and screen presence, Uti confirmed his screen presence was powerful, Don jazzy talked about him and Bam Bam talented and hope they will go places.

Iyanya, call him a failed artiste if you like, has called for collabo with Teddy, in fact, Bisola also loves to be part of it and already asked Iyanya to call her.

Teddy has said it several times he wasn't really after money but to sell himself and I must say he did that. One could even hire him for a modelling work, he's that fine and shows he's perfectly fit for modelling job as well.
Teddy's eviction didn't shock anybody ahbg... from the moment he was up with cee c and Nina people knew that he would be gone if two people were to go home. ..you expect him to beat cee c?

you Teddy fans as well as teddy caused his downfall... how can you over hype someone printing tee shirts in just week one...making other people feel relaxed.. and worst of all Teddy didn't live up to the hype..he was the laziest male in that house...smoking all over and looking down on everyone..
insulting artists... trolling efe and tboss at every opportunity

if you call Teddy's eviction shocking what would you call that of ahneeka?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzBlessin(f): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Lanria:
G.am to everyone, I have Neva posted on this forum buh i think I ve 1 or 2 words for d bamteddy peeps,I blv by now bamteddy should know Miracle had no bad intentions towards them.For teddy A to even say outside d house he does not think he can be close to d guy n d person he actually picked to b friends wit outside d house was one of those that put him up for eviction. I don't ve a fave in d house I just watch d show,buh I don't think its a bad idea if d bamteddy fans join hands wit miracle. Just my thought pls no insults
I agree with u...lolu n miracle never badmouthed my ted n they never nominated him...but miracle has enough fans already and lolu force didn't come thru for us...so m saving my vote and campaign for d 2nd strongest contender in d final..I can now watch d show neutrally

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Was about to say the same thing.tobi's brilliance and intelligence is all round both theoretically and practically while that of lolu is mostly theoretical/academical.i even rate miracle above lolu slightly,hes shown far more intelligence and has potentials for more.
Yet he can't decide if he is a photographer or banker five years after graduation.
Disoraganized goals.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2018
dominique:

Even Miracle can't be friends with everybody in the house after the show, so what's the big deal if Teddy doesn't want to be friends with him? You can't be friends with everybody you see, that's life for you.
ma ...no be that one be the problem...it was the condescending tone and manner in which he expressed himself..
"If not for this house I wouldn't want anything to do with miracle "

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2018
As far as I am concerned, Tobi and Miracle are the only two people in that house who have earned the 45 Million.

They have brought EVERYTHING to the table:

Competitiveness
Drama
Fun
Romance
Intelligence
Creativity

There is no box you want to include that those two guys have not ticked, and if people were being genuine with themselves, they would agree that nobody else has done it better than Toracle boys.

So, let me say it now

Tobi or Miracle for the Money

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2018
Cee-C said the obvious. That dress is ugly and it's not an insult to any Efik culture. Me I can't wear any ugly cultural dress to appear detribalised.She didn't insult Efik people.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lanria: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2018
dominique:

I'd be lying if I said I understood what you just typed. What I understood from your post was that you faulted Teddy A for choosing to be friends with Tobi over Miracle. His choice of friendship is his business. You can't like everybody neither can everybody like you. Simple as ABC
Abeg go take tramadol cux I no follow u come here,its better u read n waka pass cux I think I stated clearly in my first post "No insults my thoughts" if u ve a diff opinion pls I don't need it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2018
MzBlessin:
I agree with u...lolu n miracle never badmouthed my ted n they never nominated him...but miracle has enough fans already and lolu force didn't come thru for us...so m saving my vote and campaign for d 2nd strongest contender in d final..I can now watch d show neutrally
Your votes could not keep your favorite in the house.
You might as well shove it where the sun don't shine.
Failure is transferable.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2018
Prophecy For This Week:

Hello fellow BBN enthusiasts. As u know it's been an amazing ride. Like we rightly predicted Teddy A or B and his lady Bambam were shown the way out, rather sadly. The so called King CeeC is still in the house. This is a catch 22, as little does she know that most of her votes do not come from people liking her, but from her village people hoping she jams rock and never recover. She will push her games to excessive form, thinking it's her strong point.

This week we shall save her that stress. Alex has been lurking and hiding. She will get nominated and boothed out, along with CeeC. Anto will reach the finals. Let's hope Khloe doesn't get disqualified the second time, something doesn't look right.

I see Miracle and Tobi in a battle of supremacy. Miracle be careful, Tobi is trying to save the best for last, but if u pray and if u remain still, u will win. Nina will surprisingly come 2nd if miracle prays.

Peace to all and sunshine on ur fields.

Bigiman

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2018
Frank65:

We want Miracle and Nina to be among the last 3 standing. So we will still vote massively for both of them in finals. Either of them that's lucky to get the highest votes will win the prize, simple.
nna ...I be mina fan... and I no go lie you ..wetin you write na big trash..

na your first bbn year be this?

Ever heard of ; A bird in hand is worth more than two in the Bush

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2018
Please let them all be up this week

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2018
kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2018
undertaker002:
nna ...I be mina fan... and I no go lie you ..wetin you write na big trash..

na your first bbn year be this?

Ever heard of ; A bird in hand is worth more than two in the Bush
last last, some of una people for this Team Mina no dey reason this game well.

Dem just dey use sentiments upandan, no logic whatsoever, no strategy. Imaging saying "we will vote both of them and anyone who wins....." Like, I can't even deal undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Please let them all be up this week
no, not this week.

Let them all be up next week, a week to the finale, we can kick out the actual pretenders.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2018
senatordave1:

My point is, neither of their fans (especially Nina individual fans) should be cowed into believing that they don't have what it takes to win the money. It doesn't make sense to tell her individual fans to abandon her in finals and vote another person. Let her fans equally give it a shot and if they lose, so be it.
Is Miracle going to give her part of the 45m? They might be in a relationship in the house but they both came to win the money individually.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80