Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3923500 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Papiikush:
When the pairing gets dissolved, housemates will be evicted accordingly

Alex
Lolu
BamBam
Anto
Ceece
Rico
Nina
Tobi
Miracle

and TeddyA wins the cash price.

Argue with your TouchPad.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Bo55lady: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
RedDistrict:

"Please be informed that channel 29 has been activated. kindly confirm viewing."
I love you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bo55lady:

I love you
with account that you created today?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
safarigirl:
LOL....awon bleachers, they did not even enter house with their real skin colour

And somebody said this low self-esteem aunty that isn't even proud of her own skin is prettier than Alex the black beauty tongue

I thought she's naturally white.

Alex is more beautiful and many men would prefer her to some of those girls in the house. It's her incessant display of childishness that has beclouded her "beauty".

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
MamBi:

Please Sir/Ma'am, allow me to laugh at that elephant. When I saw it I was like super eagles/world cup/supersport-------ELEPHANT?

I think there was a butterfly too and another animal from the big five or something.

She thought it was the elephant of cote d' ivoire .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
hazzard:

I hope you've voted for Nina.. I haven't seen you campaigning for her here..
I would want to believe you're a man of integrity so are your words..
So the sooner you get to work, the better for all of us..
Gracias grin cool
Yes I voted for her but u better not get me upset, u should know am still mourning my former favorite's departure in the game, u should be sympathizing with me and encouraging me not talking to me in that manner angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by darlingnuel(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Each time I see Lolu clamouring for Anto's attention, I laugh. Anto should be much older than Lolu.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Demonicide(f): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
MrBigiman:

Bisola is not even an upcoming artist, Iyanya has lost form, Olamide couldn't do anything for Efe despite his many rants. These artist are actually using reverse psychology, looking for cheap popularity, while claiming to be helping someone else.

Teddy A belongs to the dusty trash of history, and will only be remembered for banging Bambams puci mercilessly. Funny enuf old as he is, he left the house without a price. Such a shame.
Banging her mercilessly? Na shadow i see.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
I thought she's naturally white.

Alex is more beautiful and many men would prefer her to some of those girls in the house. It's her incessant display of childishness that has beclouded her "beauty"
You can see. She is the most beautiful girl in that house

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Demonicide(f): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
darlingnuel:
Each time I see Lolu clamouring for Anto's attention, I laugh. Anto should be much older than Lolu.
May be Anto used her football age, cos according to their profile lolu is a year older than Anto.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Akorkor:

That lady has no trait of leadership
khloe is d definition of most women, women are mostly intoxicated wit power,nd very brute wen in position of power

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Khloe still putting on her make up.

House is boring now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
These housemates are the worst set of BBN housemates. So much vile and backstabbing; It is irritating to watch.
I miss the see Gobe housemates. Those guys were worth the noise.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
9ja4eva:
These housemates are the worst set of BBN housemates. So much vile and backstabbing; It is irritating to watch.
I miss the see Gobe housemates. Those guys were worth the noise.
Entertaining to some

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
7Alexander:

You can see. She is the most beautiful girl in that house
yes, she is. Beautiful but stupid. angry

Can you believe she was having low self-esteem until Adesua came and said to her that she's beautiful? Alex is too strategically empty, and I'm angry. People wey choose you for the game no get eye? Why the low self-esteem?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
Demonicide:
May be Anto used her football age, cos according to their profile lolu is a year older than Anto.
Fear women!

No one should come and remind me of how my mom and sisters are also women .

I dey fear my mom and sisters too. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingOvo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Papiikush:
When the pairing gets dissolved, housemates will be evicted accordingly

Alex
Lolu
BamBam
Anto
Ceece
Rico
Nina
Tobi
Miracle

and TeddyA wins the cash price.

Argue with your TouchPad.
Prophet BB Joshua grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
styrese:
Yes I voted for her but u better not get me upset, u should know am still mourning my former favorite's departure in the game, u should be sympathizing with me and encouraging me not talking to me in that manner angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
Giel:
Team miracle, vote for miracle
Team Nina, vote for Nina.

Team Mina will divide their votes however they please among the 2.

Team miracle and team Nina need to leave team Mina to vote as they please.

Stop complaining when team Mina votes for both and stop trying to tell team Mina to vote for only one and not both.

Let's just have peace please kiss kiss

True that

It's unfair to make team Mina feel stupid for refusing to choose sides

They must share their votes as they please

Nina and miracle are more than individuals in this game

A lot of people like them as a couple

Making them feel bad for sharing their votes is most unfortunate lipsrsealed

These set of individuals don't want to watch the show with one pair gone

And we still have 3 weeks....should their entertainment be relegated cos we want to crown a winner

People must vote according to their interest in this game.....period

That said, vote for miracle y'all smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
aro1:
khloe is d definition of most women, women are mostly intoxicated wit power,nd very brute wen in position of power

Thank you that you didn’t use all women... I have always been heading a managerial position and I have never been intoxicated with power. Though, your point was actually correct because personally I hate being under women leadership position for obvious reason

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nowpresence(f): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
miracle is not an interesting character at all. He is too dull, even Nina is better than him in this aspect.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
styrese:
You are a man of your words.#Respect!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
I just feel for miracle and Cee-C

Cee-C she's a strong lady i feel she will go far if she can just kill one or two of her bad habit.... In life there is what we call Tolerance if you don't have tolerance then try as much as possible to avoid necessary drama...this will take me to miracle case;

I just feel me and miracle we got something in common which is Not sending anybody , miracle get craze for head that why he avoid all necessary drama his level of tolerance not really high that why he avoid trash in the house.
I feel he's playing to script!!! How i wished he was up for nomination so many times it would have brought out beast in him, he got a cool face but the guy is hungry than Tobi.

Tobi problem i really don't know he's problem if he could just stay away from clique for some hours maybe he would find where is lagging!!!!

Everyone damn scared of Khloe

Na my own view ooo if you want to air yours don't subject your mind

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
nowpresence:
miracle is not an interesting character at all. He is too dull, even Nina is better than him in this aspect.

I doubt , i feel he's playing to script

My fav hm
Lolu, miracle, Cee-C

Their head is working perfectly well they trust their instinct

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
At the end of the day, both miracle and Nina may be out of the game if you are not careful about sharing of votes.... The sharing thing has never worked in big brother voting pattern before... Bamteddy is a true example because their fans keeps sharing their vote.

Vote wisely

If Miracle is not up I will vote Nina
If Nina is not up, I will vote Miracle
If both are not up I will vote Tobi if he’s up
If Both miracle and Nina are up I will vote only Miracle
I wish Nina all the best... I like her but can’t risk at this time because there can only be one winner.
And I am sure Imsu student would vote for Nina so Nina should be saved too...

That’s the reality now and it’s a game

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by darlingnuel(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
yes, she is. Beautiful but stupid. angry

Can you believe she was having low self-esteem until Adesua came and said to her that she's beautiful? Alex is too strategically empty, and I'm angry. People wey choose you for the game no get eye? Why the low self-esteem?
Really? So the people wey choose am get eye go carry scarecrow of a Khloe? Do you think physical appearance influenced the selectors choice of HMs?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingOvo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
All this sharing of votes thing just shows weakness tbh
I mean its an individual thing and like it or not as much as you like a couple there's always this person that you like more of the two.

Personally I think Nina is weak, minus the Miracle factor she'd be out of the house already. she adds nothing to the game outside of being miracle's partner.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
YumMinaYum:

This is getting annoying! Leave the other teams to do what they want with their votes. Campaign for Nina but leave Miracle out of it. We can do this on our own, this whole BS about Miracle fans look needy and desperate. Face your tent and keep it locked down! Same goes for TeamMiracle! Mstcheeeeeew...
See vein for your neck! shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Rico ooo
Oh My World....
How does "how do you feel" connect
With what you blabbing right now...haba.??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
nowpresence:

Make your opinion to be precise cos if you are talking of overall character regarding this show that he is not interesting then you just started watching this show because his dullness started yesterday evening

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
N he rambles onnnnn ! Who else, like me turns off when Ricco is in the diary room

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Rico's d.s?
*yawns*

(1) (2) (3) ... (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)