Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,943 members, 7,828,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890876 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Meanwhile Nina feeding Tobi after declaring she is closest to Miracle
I said it
Anto just says "but you are always feeding Miracle naaah...there is nothing entertaining about that"
Anto!!!
I never get tired of the entertainment
Mxm!!!
angry

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
ibori1:
Evicted Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Teddy A, has given his view on the likely winner of the N45 million grand prize.
Teddy A left the reality show on Sunday after scoring the lowest votes.
Teddy A, in an interview with Wazobia TV, predicted that Miracle, will be the only housemate to win the ultimate prize.
He said that Miracle has the best composure in the house and ‘does not gossip behind your back and laughs to your face.
TeU dey mind am? The same Miracle he once said added no value to the house is now his likely winner. So gossiping or not gossiping is the criteria for winning. Baba go and sing jare. All the best. ddy A said : ”I don’t care who wins, in fact, let the best man or woman win but I think it’s Miracle because he doesn’t go around gossiping like others do.
”Miracle has the best composure in the house. He says everything to your face. He might win the game.”

U dey mind am? The same Miracle he once said added no value to the house is now his likely winner. So gossiping or not gossiping is the criteria for winning. Baba go and sing jare. All the best.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
7Alexander:
Don't you just like Tobi? See his reaction when he found out that Nina will be feeding him.

I have the feeling he is actually a free spirit in real life
Yeah I saw it...That hypocritical reaction... Like Judas grin .Abeg na joke ooo,don't come for me
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Eeghe:

Stop this please
Eishh

This is not a matter of stop this, can't u see the dnt share votes from miracle fans, what they care bout is highest %, Nina can go and die for all they care . 3bear for ex doesn't care bout Nina. So the truth is Nina needs both her fans and Mina fans like me.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Eeghe:

I knew it
I would wager a tooth that Anto knew too cheesy
She wants to play down a MiNa moment tongue cheesy
Lol I wouldn't know, haven't been paying attention to them like that

Although I just heard her say to Nina and someone else it would be 'funnier and sillier' to go along with the literal scenario, that Nina already feeds Miracle and nothing about that is entertaining to her when they were trying to settle the meaning
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
freshboi88:

This is not a matter of stop this, can't u see the dnt share votes from miracle fans, what they care bout is highest %, Nina can go and die for all they care . 3bear for ex doesn't care bout Nina. So the truth is Nina needs both her fans and Mina fans like me.

Whatever
Do you!
Cheers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
freshboi88:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PMBuhari(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
If and when Nina is saved, Tobi will nominate her again.
Its a game and for her to beat Bam and Teddy, He will always see her as competition
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
freshboi88:

With the mad love and following mee mee there's no one in tht house he wouldn't beat for votes head on without assistance from NY other team......we cnt as the same for nina. So pls Mina vote for nina. Team miracle can hold their own
which mad love does he have?

You people should stop trying to steal votes by making Nina look less privileged

If Team Mina doesn't want to vote both of them equally, then they should dash their votes to Ricco, who actually needs it.

So, na Miracle get mad love, Nina no get mad love. So, all these trolls on this page shouting Nina and Yumyum upandan are voting CeeC?

Stop this rubbish campaign where you take advantage of a team to move them to one side. It is disgusting

Since voting started on this show, you people keep propagating that idiotic idea that Miracle doesn't need votes because he has one imaginary large fanbase following him. Miracle has been the biggest victim of fake campaigns here

Every week it is " Miracle has fanbase, he go dey alright, vote Nina" or "Team Miracle, vote Tobi, Miracle will be fine"

Miracle will not be fine. If you cannot campaign for both of them equally, then don't use that Mina tag

Team Nina is out here trying to drag votes from Miracle in the name of Mina....WTF is Mina?

Team Miracle Vote Miracle
Team Nina Vote Nina

Team Mina (people who love them equally), Vote both of them EQUALLY.

Nina too will be fine, Alex and Ricco are not likely to kick her out, so, this your campaign is obviously not because she cannot garner votes.

Come out straight for once and stop hiding under umbrellas.

21 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
freshboi88:

you are obviously a Nina fan

Nina fans are also saying people should not share votes. They also don't care about Miracle.

Carry your Nina tag with pride and stop shouting Mina upandan. You obviously don't care about Miracle.

Stop being a coward and own your Team

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
freshboi88:

buhari beta pass u,

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
PMBuhari:
If and when Nina is saved, Tobi will nominate her again.
Its a game and for her to beat Bam and Teddy, He will always see her as competition
cool cool

This is my opinion as well. He has realised that she is strong for her to have pushed out both Bam and Teddy and he always seems to nominate one person based on perceived strength and the other person on emotion/feeling. So far, I think he has left out Cee'c so that he does not get a backlash and Miracle because he likes him more than most.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
safarigirl:

You people should stop trying to steal votes by making Nina look less privileged

If Team Mina doesn't want to vote both of them equally, then they should dash their votes to Ricco, who actually needs it.

So, na Miracle get mad love, Nina no get mad love. So, all these trolls on this page shouting Nina and Yumyum upandan are voting CeeC?

Stop this rubbish campaign where you take advantage of a team to move them to one side. It is disgusting

Since voting started on this show, you people keep propagating that idiotic idea that Miracle doesn't need votes because he has one imaginary large fanbase following him. Miracle has been the biggest victim of fake campaigns here

Every week it is " Miracle has fanbase, he go dey alright, vote Nina" or "Team Miracle, vote Tobi, Miracle will be fine"

Miracle will not be fine. If you cannot campaign for both of them equally, then don't use that Mina tag

Team Nina is out here trying to drag votes from Miracle in the name of Mina....WTF is Mina?

Team Nina Vote Nina

Nina too will be fine, Alex and Ricco are not likely to kick her out, so, this your campaign is obviously not because she cannot garner votes.

Undiluted Truth

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Alex and Rico going home on sunday.. yes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Biggie just told one housemate to report to the diary room.

What for though?

He housemates are getting ready to paint their corners.

I'm excited to see how mismatched the house will look. cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Graciouslara(f): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
RedDistrict:

enjoy ma'am

"Kindly note the requested channel has been activated. Thank you."
pls sir, kindly help with my govt is showing error 16 n not showing...2003014115.thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
safarigirl:
you are obviously a Nina fan

Nina fans are also saying people should not share votes. They also don't care about Miracle.

Carry your Nina tag with pride and stop shouting Mina upandan. You obviously don't care about Miracle.

Stop being a coward and own your Team
Another One

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
freshboi88:

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol I wouldn't know, haven't been paying attention to them like that

Although I just heard her say to Nina and someone else it would be 'funnier and sillier' to go along with the literal scenario, that Nina already feeds Miracle and nothing about that is entertaining to her when they were trying to settle the meaning

True this
However she has been compromised (been outside and all)
So her motive remains questionable
lipsrsealed
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
safarigirl:

Team Nina Vote Nina

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Why is koko power intoxicated? Anytime she's d HOH na serious misbehaving

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
freshboi88:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lol, Tobi is sitting down with mouth very wide open whilst Nina is sitting in his laps and feeding him.

He can't help himself as he is inhaling the food that Nina is feeding him.

Nina worries about how hot the food is and Tobi says he is hotter.

He promises that if she has no bed to sleep tonight... unfortunately, he did not complete the sentence because food was shovelled into his mouth.

He then asks Miracle why Miracle's eyes are red.. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Herdsmen: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Please please and please

Miracle needs our votes..and that we will give unconditionally..

Nina fans should show love for both.. both needs the votes..

We don't like sentiments and Nina team are whooping up sentiments against fly boy..

Is miracle 20 msg votes to Nina 5 and Tobi 3

Even if we wn show love..

This a game and it's all man for himself..

God for us all.

Fly boy for the muller.

Let's end this game this week with our wide margin
75/ or nothing

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

That lady has no trait of leadership

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lolu and cee c talking about the possibility of calling a meeting to address the issue.
Lolu asks if it is possible. Cee c says yeah but koko isn't interested.
Lolu says he will moderate the meeting. Koko should just use her hoh powers to call the meeting.
Lolu says he wants to call the meeting tomorrow.

Cee c says the meeting should be today before people go to their corner and do what they do best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

It's a horrible thing, really
I can't deal at all

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Popowaa: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
#Mina
#shockhousemates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Popowaa: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Why am I thinking khloe being friends with ceec is strategic.
I think she is trying to get into ceec's fan base.
She has analysed the game well since putting Mira up.
She is sure Nina will bounce and Nina's fans will automatically port to Mira's side.
When all the strong contenders are up during the last eviction show, ceec will go ie if she doesn't come up and hence she will have ceec's fans on her side if she forms an alliance with ceec.
Just thinking out loud

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
Cee'c speaking to Lolu to moderate a meeting for the house.

So that everybody can air their grievances.

She gives guidelines on how the gathering can have successful talks.

Lolu agrees to moderate if HoH convenes the meeting but suggests that meeting should be tomorrow so that people can calm down.

She says she prefers the meeting for today so that people don't do what they do best which is to go to their corners and "discuss/gossip".

She didn't finish the sentence but I understood and the bold words are mine tongue

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by datfreshdoc(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
ibkayee:
Looks like her, although I wan't sure until I saw this on twitter, still pretty
She has been slaying since way way
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by datfreshdoc(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
ibkayee:
Looks like her, although I wan't sure until I saw this on twitter, still pretty
She has been slaying since way way

(1) (2) (3) ... (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.