Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,006 members, 7,828,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890976 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Herdsmen: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Why is koko power intoxicated? Anytime she's d HOH na serious misbehaving

They girl just look dirty..
With lots of dirty manners...

Cc na Saint wey day bush girl dey..

In fact I don dey appreciate cc since day daft lady came in..

Kbrule bitch.. punk

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
MamBi:

This is my opinion as well. He has realised that she is strong for her to have pushed out both Bam and Teddy and he always seems to nominate one person based on perceived strength and the other person on emotion/feeling. So far, I think he has left out Cee'c so that he does not get a backlash and Miracle because he likes him more than most.

I stand with you mamBi,Tobi was shocked Nina kicked out the bamteddys.He nominated her based on competition .His head is in that game.

You know i always love your opinions,what do you think about Lolu and Anto.Do you think he is genuinely in love with her ?or its just drama.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
freshboi88:

This is not a matter of stop this, can't u see the dnt share votes from miracle fans, what they care bout is highest %, Nina can go and die for all they care . 3bear for ex doesn't care bout Nina. So the truth is Nina needs both her fans and Mina fans like me.

This is getting annoying! Leave the other teams to do what they want with their votes. Campaign for Nina but leave Miracle out of it. We can do this on our own, this whole BS about Miracle fans look needy and desperate. Face your tent and keep it locked down! Same goes for TeamMiracle! Mstcheeeeeew...

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Damn, these housemates are going to paint all the walls where beds are sad

This is going to be hard and messy
Even the pink room
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Cee'c really lobbying for this meeting. She is now explaining to Rico that she has asked Lolu to moderate since he is calm headed.

Problem child wants to broker peace that Khloe scattered... grin grin grin

And I have a feeling Miracle may not agree to this meeting...(let em bet with myself on this jor..)

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gabby18: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
JuicyStar:

U dey mind am? The same Miracle he once said added no value to the house is now his likely winner. So gossiping or not gossiping is the criteria for winning. Baba go and sing jare. All the best.

The same Mina he referred to as weaklings... He shld keep his alpha predictions to himself jareeeee angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
YumMinaYum:

This is getting annoying! Leave the other teams to do what they want with their votes. Campaign for Nina but leave Miracle out of it. We can do this on our own, this whole BS about Miracle fans look needy and desperate. Face your tent and keep it locked down! Same goes for TeamMiracle! Mstcheeeeeew...
Bravo!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
MamBi:
Cee'c speaking to Lolu to moderate a meeting for the house.
So that...
She didn't finish the sentence but I understood and the bold words are mine tongue

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Just this small issue that happened people are going up and down looking for meeting?

Na wa oh

Who is anto vexing for?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Herdsmen:

They girl just look dirty..
With lots of dirty manners...

Cc na Saint wey day bush girl dey..

In fact I don dey appreciate cc since day daft lady came in..

Kbrule bitch.. punk
She's d one dividing d house yet she's d one complaining, I can't just believed my ears last night when she told Miracle to excuse dem on top game matter, I wish someone could ask her if na her papa living room

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
ninnyanny:
OK .thanks kiss .
Pepper body! tongue tongue*Runs out of thread*
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
This is Lolu and Anto talking about CeeC, with the later talking about how CeeC isn't smart but thinks she is, and how she only talks to CeeC just because she hangs around Khloe.

Imagine that this was Alex and Tobi. Nairaland would have been flooded with wailing by now

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Heebah:
Pepper body! tongue tongue*Runs out of thread*
lmao.....have you voted Nina?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Team miracle, vote for miracle
Team Nina, vote for Nina.

Team Mina will divide their votes however they please among the 2.

Team miracle and team Nina need to leave team Mina to vote as they please.

Stop complaining when team Mina votes for both and stop trying to tell team Mina to vote for only one and not both.

Let's just have peace please kiss kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
The clan of 4 eating their meat grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
MamBi:
Cee'c really lobbying for this meeting. She is now explaining to Rico that she has asked Lolu to moderate since he is calm headed.

Problem child wants to broker peace that Khloe scattered... grin grin grin

And I have a feeling Miracle may not agree to this meeting...(let em bet with myself on this jor..)

I'm with you on this. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
badinfluence:
The clan of 4 eating their meat grin
Reminds me of the MNC dayscheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Biggie kilode?
Why r you calling them in and out of the garden?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
LMAO

So housemates are asked to go to the garden again.
And the caucus of 4 ( tobi nina alex miracle) stay together as usual.

Lolu and anto hangs around them as usual,

Surprisingly cee c goes to stay with them. grin

So Only koko and Rico go and stay in the corner grin cheesy

Housemates are back in the house again.

Almost time to search for another card.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Twoclans:

I stand with you mamBi,Tobi was shocked Nina kicked out the bamteddys.He nominated her based on competition .His head is in that game.

You know i always love your opinions,what do you think about Lolu and Anto.Do you think he is genuinely in love with her ?or its just drama.

My sister,

I truly want to believe in Lolu's feelings. I am like 80% a believer of his feelings for her. Not sure about how much she likes him in return though but this may be because she is not very expressive.

My problem is that before Anto's eviction, I did not see that much magic happening between those two. I always felt like Anto was in it with her head and not her body. There were times she would cringe whenever Lolu touched her. Perhaps Kayode was busy chasing the bees and the birds to give them enough camera time.

Going out and coming back, I even feel like she over-punished the boy just because he gave "shout out" to Dodo in the diary room. Maybe a 50/50 on her side though. Make we dey watch.

But Lolu's prose na die... grin grin There was a day he was boasting about his prose and I did not believe him but watching him get Anto out of her funk has made me a believer...

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
7Alexander:
This is Lolu and Anto talking about CeeC, with the later talking about how CeeC isn't smart but thinks she is, and how she only talks to CeeC just because she hangs around Khloe.

Imagine that this was Alex and Tobi. Nairaland would have been flooded with wailing by now
No mind them, if na Tobi u go don dey hear Sisi/sister tobi up and down

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I'm with you on this. cheesy grin

Me too
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
ninnyanny:
Biggie kilode?
Why r you calling them in and out of the garden?

For the ninjas to hide the cards, the housemates will search for

They have found 2 this is the 3 one.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Alex found the card.

Koko opened it.

She has to put on a full face of make up.

Nina says she wishes it would have been a guy that had picked the card. She says it would have been very funny.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
7Alexander:

So it's cee c anto was vexing for like that sad

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Graciouslara:
pls sir, kindly help with my govt is showing error 16 n not showing...2003014115.thanks

i have sent your IUC to them, keep checking from time to time as they'll attend to it soonest, sorry about the glitch

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
After reading their task brief, Khloe pointedly refused to give Nina to read
They told her "ah ah! This is how it has always been etc" before she caved
As usual
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lol,
Koko pretending as if she is doing a make up tutorial.
Unfortunately camera pans to the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
oshe11:
Reminds me of the MNC dayscheesy

Uti and the gang that year...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Khloe isn't pleasing to the eyes at all, coupled with an obnoxious attitude. Gross!

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
7Alexander:

grin grin grin Didn't hear this part. But you are right. If it was Tobi and Alex, it would be gossiping.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
safarigirl:
you are obviously a Nina fan

Nina fans are also saying people should not share votes. They also don't care about Miracle.

Carry your Nina tag with pride and stop shouting Mina upandan. You obviously don't care about Miracle.

Stop being a coward and own your Team
This is exactly what i pointed out to dem last week dat they all came out full force to attack me. Its rather unfortunate n interesting at d same time. Anyway,i will be by d side watching how they will use their hand to spoil their soup cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.