Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,449 members, 7,853,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3927637 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Alex is a local mgbeke, she knows nothing about fashion angry what's with those green braids angryDark golden brown would have suited her skin colour better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
MrBigiman:
Tribute to Alex:

As u go home know that your success is beyond BBN, pray, hope and seek for a brighter tomorrow.

Your light is beyond this game and tomorrow means much more than u can imagine today.

Stop the multiple coloured hair, learn to cook, stop thinking others are responsible for ur problem and never speak evil of others, because the law of attraction works every time.

We sincerely feel that u could be more entertaining, but are also grateful u showed ur self to d world.

Peace, love, hope and grace.

Bigiman.
It's an eviction and not death sentence ni..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
FrankGiel:

One of the things mandatory in my professional is correlation..

Correlating how you have started, to your current trajectory, I can predict that in 4 years, the best you might be would be a beggar or professional beggar, cause there is nothing to sustain such foolishness.

I'm sure by now, you know I don't care about the rantings of the bear grin

Pls don't try armed robbery, the jungle justice there in portharcourt is instant.. I don't want to read about you on the news...
I have never begged a day in my life.
Everything I earned ,I earned with hard work absolute dedication and commitment .

Whenever I am determined to do something ,I put all my being into it.

In four years time ,you'll most likely be unemployed
You are a ticking time bomb with lots of mental lapses ,sooner or later you'll shoot yourself in the foot and you'll lose it all .
I laugh at you because I've seen where your future is headed ,and it is not a glorious place ,this is your peak and the only thing that will follow is a downward trajectory .

Till you finish the thing you'd already started ,destroying yourself completely.

You won't be reading about me.
You don't know who I am
You don't know what I stand for
All you know is a monkier called threebear .
And that is all you will ever know .

Now disappear from my sight ,you sound as boring as you are unintelligent .

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:
Interesting results

Miracle topped but.......

We need to do better undecided

We seriously need to do better.

We want to know who came 2nd, 3rd and 4th or didnt your boyfriend Steve reveal that to you? grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dohyn3(f): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
3RNEST:
Any Eviction Tonight? angry

Yes!grin

And I predict, Alex and Rico going home. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
styrese:
Alex is a local mgbeke, she knows nothing about fashion angry what's with those green braids angryDark golden brown would have suited her skin colour better.
Eyah, she would have been Debbie Rise but she is ugly unlike Debbie who is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
dominique:

We want to know who came 2nd, 3rd and 4th or didnt your boyfriend Steve reveal that to you? grin
Threebear is gay?

Noticed during Tboss time through his fake IG page. grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Prediction

Miracle

Cee-C

Nina

Lolu

Alex

Rico

Cee-C will top miracle when Tobi is up. Cee-C_nation. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dohyn3:

Yes!grin

And I predict, Alex and Rico going home. grin
U want finish all my recharge card ba? grin

Oya take ur #001

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
eneabu83:
hahahaha you are worded just like Nkechi Bianzr... if she was here and read this, you guys would have shut down nairaland already. Feminism is about empowerong women not controlling men.
Do you know how they mostly get this empowerment, aside educational attainment. ................. That's where Threebear's point come in.............. You guys get too emotional about everything. ................ Please let's all slow down.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
alternate1:
Threebear is gay?

Noticed during Tboss time through his fake IG page. grin
Fake IG page
alternate1:
Prediction

Miracle

Cee-C

Nina

Lolu

Alex

Rico

Cee-C will top miracle when Tobi is up. Cee-C_nation. grin

How will she top Miracle when Tobi is up ?
You think Tobi's fans voted Miracle ?

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:

Everything I earned ,I earned with hard work absolute dedication and commitment .

Why then, I pray thee Sir
Why do ye hate CR7 so!? shocked
He is a blood donor and a teetotaler (altruism and self control or is it temperance that is more apt?)
He is a very beautiful human (you are an aesthetic person I am willing to bet)
Just asking lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by minervathena(f): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
3RNEST:

Oya take ur #001

I predict lolu and Rico

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
dominique:

Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:

Fake IG page

How will she top Miracle when Tobi is up ?
You think Tobi's fans voted Miracle ?
Well, the IG page was drooling on Tboss brother.

Yes, some actually did. Not all like Alex.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
styrese:
Ur onpoint, Teddy A and Efe are like light and Darkness when it comes to musical talents grin Efe is nonsense compared to Teddy, even my Aunt in Norway loves Teddy A songs especially Baby mo, Teddy just needed a platform to sell his market and blow,which ofcourse he did successfully with the BBN thing kiss kissAm so happy that a contestant like him participated on this show, he made my DSTV subscription worth it.

abeg ooo..wich hit song TeddyA get?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:

In four years time ,you'll most likely be unemployed
You are a ticking time bomb with lots of mental lapses ,sooner or later you'll shoot yourself in the foot and you'll lose it all .
I laugh at you because I've seen where your future is headed ,and it is not a glorious place ,this is your peak and the only thing that will follow is a downward trajectory .

Till you finish the thing you'd already started ,destroying yourself completely.

You won't be reading about me.
You don't know who I am
You don't know what I stand for
All you know is a monkier called threebear .
And that is all you will ever know .

Now disappear from my sight ,you sound as boring as you are unintelligent .
When Threebear talks about earnings and hardwork.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This clown equates being on BBN thread 24/7 to hardwork... I would have called you a kid, but that would be an insult to people of ur age...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
minervathena:

I predict lolu and Rico
Noted, take ur number #002
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Neimar:

abeg ooo..wich hit song TeddyA get?
u don't expect me to answer that silly Question angry Mr irrelevant hater
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
alternate1:
Well, the IG page was drooling on Tboss brother.

Yes, some actually did. Not all like Alex.
Hahahaha
That albino ?
Lmao

Some ceebi fans voted cee c too ,as well as bamteddy ....don't get too comfortable.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
styrese:

grin buhahahahha
let ur alphatoilet enjoy his fame tho
EFE nd TeddyA 're d xame
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dohyn3(f): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
3RNEST:
Oya take ur #001

Lol.
It's ending soon nowgrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nawa o...all these daily fights sef...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
FrankGiel:

When Threebear talks about earnings and hardwork.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This clown equates being on BBN thread 24/7 to hardwork... I would have called you a kid, but that would be an insult to people of ur age...
I might be here but I'm still getting frequent alerts .
I type with hands and work with brain .

Why are you so threatened by my presence ,are you that insecure ?

Frankgiel I put it to you that I am richer than you'll ever be ..

I'm an entrepreneur

Smart as a cookie

And highly ambitious

What are you some man who waits in line to collect a cheap salary ...

Do you equate working for another man as having made it in life ?
A tentative employment that you can be downsized any day....

I would have called you an old fool but that would be an insult to people your age. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Neimar:

grin buhahahahha
let ur alphatoilet enjoy his fame tho
EFE nd TeddyA 're d xame
grin I almost apologized for calling u an irrelevant hater but u proved me right by comparing Teddy with Efe angryNow u are not just an irrelevant hater but u lack sense and taste. Yuck
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
styrese:
you said efe no reach teddy for music.. they ask you which hit song teddy has and you are dodging!?

efe has based on logistics.., somebody..Warri..

just call one wey teddy get

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:

I might be here but I'm still getting frequent alerts .
I type with hands and work with brain .

Why are you so threatened by my presence ,are you that insecure ?

Frankgiel I put it to you that I am richer than you'll ever be ..

I'm an entrepreneur

Smart as a cookie

And highly ambitious

What are you some man who waits in line to collect a cheap salary ...

Do you equate working for another man as having made it in life ?
A tentative employment that you can be downsized any day....

I would have called you an old fool but that would be an insult to people your age. cheesy

Bro can I get 20k from u?...I need it now ��

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
MIRACLE AND NINA ( 2 FVCKMATES) ARE ON THE HAMMOCK PLAYING TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER LAST NIGHT SEX..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
Akthedream112:
MIRACLE AND NINA ( 2 FVCKMATES) ARE ON THE HAMMOCK PLAYING TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER LAST NIGHT SEX..
You've been scarce ....where have you been ?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mina moment for 10mins now, soo romantic.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
sukhothai:
you said efe no reach teddy for music.. they ask you which hit song teddy has and you are dodging!?

efe has based on logistics.., somebody..Warri..

just call one wey teddy get
THESE ONES NA HIT SONGS? NA WA OOO.WETIN I NO GO READ HERE.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:

You've been scarce ....where have you been ?
I HAVE BEEN ON OBSERVATION MODE NI.... BIG BROTHER HAS BEEN TOO BORING BIKO

(1) (2) (3) ... (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.