Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3892970 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
MizzD:

I tell you.. been laughing out loud since.. grin grin cheesy

friends, enemies, friends of enemies, enemies of friends... cheesy cheesy cheesy
A lot of funny characters cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Housemates making their hair..
Rico is through, same with lolu, miracle and Ceec.

Alex making green braids
Nina weaving braids.

Koko says she wants to make a Rihanna inspired hairstyle

Tobi cooked white rice and sauce.. Housemates are complimenting his food..
Tobi calls out to miracle, "miracle, my enemy come and taste my food ooo" he's laughing..

Tobi goes to give nina and Alex their food outside..
They compliment his food too.
Alex's fork falls, she calls tobi to help her get another cutlery..

Tobi helps her rinse the cutlery and brings it back to her.

Nina tells Alex she likes using people,
Alex asks who she used, says that she also helps tobi out..
She eventually says God forbid she allows people use her, with the fake fake people in the house.

Nina says some few people in the house are real
Alex says very few people.

Camera is back to the kitchen, Rico says for someone who says he doesn't know how to cook to cooking this beautiful meal
Tobi says Thank you thank you, started from the bottom now we are here..

Ceec packing her stuff.
Miracle and tobi outside, talking about beards, nina says something, and miracle says "if you touch my beards again ehn, she go just dey touch am dey commot am, she Don commot like ehn seventy" he smiles
Tobi laughs.

Tobi is walking past miracle, miracle stares at him, tobi asks why miracle is looking at him that way, that he's not going to take back his chair miracle is sitting on... Tobi goes elsewhere to sit..
Miracle confesses that he was the one that told Rico to call tobi so he will stand up from his chair..
Housemates all laugh

Tobi says miracle 1, Rico 1, tobi zero.

They are all outside excluding Ceec, gisting, laughing.. Nothing more.

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

Lol, I can't be discussing achievements on nairaland that is plain stupid.

Evidently you think predicting Big brother 9ja and fixing cheap attachment is an achievement. Lmao.

Madam lawyer grin
You can't be discussing achievements in Nairaland

but we have seen the color of your stained PJ and rumpled pillow case .

we have seen pictures of your get together.

we have seen pictures of the public yard you reside in

we know you failed at the big brother auditions

Your life basically revolves around Nairaland

we deserve to know your achievements too .

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol the show has gotten boring for me, thread makes up for it though cheesy
I never really liked it from the start; until I decided on Teddy. So the minute he left, went back to default mode. I better run off and continue with the book I'm reading. Wouldn't want to be caught 'fighting' here again grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

Lol, I can't be discussing achievements on nairaland that is plain stupid.

Evidently you think predicting Big brother 9ja and fixing cheap attachment is an achievement. Lmao.

Madam Street fighterlawyer grin
we understand with you...you can't discuss what you don't have..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Zozo06:

Alex making green braids
Nina weaving braids.

Tobi calls out to miracle, "miracle, my enemy come and taste my food ooo" he's laughing..

She eventually says God forbid she allows people use her, with the fake fake people in the house.

Camera is back to the kitchen, Rico says for someone who says he doesn't know how to cook to cooking this beautiful meal

Ceec packing her stuff.
Miracle and tobi outside, talking about beards, nina says something, and miracle says "if you touch my beards again ehn, she go just dey touch am dey commot am, she Don commot like ehn seventy" he smiles
Tobi laughs.

Tobi is walking past miracle, miracle stares at him, tobi asks why miracle is looking at him that way, that he's not going to take back his chair miracle is sitting on... Tobi goes elsewhere to sit..
Miracle confesses that he was the one that told Rico to call tobi so he will stand up from his chair..
Housemates all laugh

Thank you!

Fighters, biko, it's time to cease hostilities grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by forkadict(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
[s][/s]
MrBigiman:
Tribute to Rico:

Today, we know u'll be heading to Lagos. Your highest moment would be cooking for the whole house to eat and acting funny during the Saturday parties. If only had u been more adventurous, this great pain wouldn't befall u.

Ur insensererity, eve dropping and gross evasion of truth has done u the most harm. You see what is clearly white and call it black, so as to sound politically correct. We the audience see through ur ugly scale of insincerity.

Another wrong u did was evading eviction every week, that way you never really built a fan base. It's such a shame to play safe. For safe is the new risky, and any man not willing to venture out will veer off the orbit and become a cloud without water.

Your biggest undoing however, would be interacting with CeeC. The lady has sympathisers, who sincerely think she is wrong. They however have sworn to keep voting her in. However, they punish anyone she is close to as crime for her wrong. This in my opinion is wrong, but that is what it is.

When u come to Nigeria, never see urself as a celebrity because u are not, go to white house and queue for Amala like the others. Go to Balogun market and buy knock off shirts, your news may never trend.

Finally keep off the CeeC's of this world, those who feel the whole world owe them something but never really bring anything to the table, and determine to succeed as ur first attempt was a total waste.

Love, peace, hope and grace to you.

Bigiman 2018

ARRANT NONSENSE.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:

You can't be discussing achievements in Nairaland

but we have seen the color of your stained PJ and rumpled pillow case .

we have seen pictures of your get together.

we have seen pictures of the public yard you reside in

we know you failed at the big brother auditions

Your life basically revolves around Nairaland

we deserve to know your achievements too .

Woah... You've seen all these? shocked

Can anyone else come out to claim they have seen these things as well?

Anyone? shocked

Apparently, I have a stalker. I am yet to see pictures of my stained PJ And rumpled pillow case sef. Nawa oh grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
miracle stood for how many minutes watching Nina make her hair ...
jeez !
My son is obsessed o

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by forkadict(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
MrBigiman:
Tribute to Rico:

Today, we know u'll be heading to Lagos. Your highest moment would be cooking for the whole house to eat and acting funny during the Saturday parties. If only had u been more adventurous, this great pain wouldn't befall u.

Ur insensererity, eve dropping and gross evasion of truth has done u the most harm. You see what is clearly white and call it black, so as to sound politically correct. We the audience see through ur ugly scale of insincerity.

Another wrong u did was evading eviction every week, that way you never really built a fan base. It's such a shame to play safe. For safe is the new risky, and any man not willing to venture out will veer off the orbit and become a cloud without water.

Your biggest undoing however, would be interacting with CeeC. The lady has sympathisers, who sincerely think she is wrong. They however have sworn to keep voting her in. However, they punish anyone she is close to as crime for her wrong. This in my opinion is wrong, but that is what it is.

When u come to Nigeria, never see urself as a celebrity because u are not, go to white house and queue for Amala like the others. Go to Balogun market and buy knock off shirts, your news may never trend.

Finally keep off the CeeC's of this world, those who feel the whole world owe them something but never really bring anything to the table, and determine to succeed as ur first attempt was a total waste.

Love, peace, hope and grace to you.

Bigiman 2018

ARRANT NONSENSE

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Akshow:
foolish eediot so u don learn how to quote. Clap for ursef olodo. Na u first reply me for my comment wey no concern ur wretch existence. Biatch ranting is ranting nothing positive about ur useless rants. Na d khloe n ceecee wey u carry their marra for head like gala give a damn about a worthless non entity like U?���� I laugh in Swahili. Mooooorooonic fhoool
This thread just de like Wwe Royal rumble grin

one fight here..another one here.. on the same page

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

Woah... You've seen all these? shocked

Can anyone else come out to claim they have seen these things as well?

Anyone? shocked

Apparently, I have a stalker. I am yet to see pictures of my stained PJ And rumpled pillow case sef. Nawa oh grin
The one you posted the day Teddy flop was evicted .

it didn't get off my head because I'm obsessed with Hygiene ,I wondered how such a young man would leave his environ so dirty and unkempt.

Notice I didn't comment on it that day ,because I wanted to not see it.

too bad it stuck ....

burn that thing ,give it to charity or bury it .
yuck !

if I repost it Dominique will ban me .....

but dig into your head and recollect ...

I know your power of retention is as watery as a warthog's backside ....

but even you cannot forget what you posted.

I know you are slow but no one is that slow.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sveen: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Cee C is eating Tobi's food na... She said she wouldn't eat any housemates food yesterday.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:

The one you posted the day Teddy flop was evicted .

it didn't get off my head because I'm obsessed with Hygiene ,I wondered how such a young man would leave his environ so dirty and unkempt.

Notice I didn't comment on it that day ,because I wanted to not see it.

too bad it stuck ....

burn that thing ,give it to charity or bury it .
yuck !

Lmao. Is that what you call a PJ? A hood is now referred to as PJ? grin

That looks stained to you?

You probably need to wash your stained sight with hypo or maybe omo multi-active, I heard jik is not really expensive Sha.

Threebear, threebear... You shouldn't go blind just yet. You need to be fully active just to see Tobi win grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:

please shut it !
look at the old thing comparing himself with seun ......who are you and what have you achieved in your seemingly slow boring life that you compare yourself with seun an innovator.

an underpaid engineer ,that spends all his days stalking female monkiers on nairaland.

old man get a life and jump out of my mention .
The only addiction I have is success and winning ,how many times have you seen posting on Nairaland when big brother is not in session ?

You are the jobless person that kept mentioning me last year on every new Nairaland topic ,and I ignored you like the irrelevant thing you will always remain.

I tell you again ,that my base salary is greater than the net worth you will accumulate in your whole lifetime .

I'll post a zillion times and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it ,my time ,my words ,my data .

Take your own advice and help your life .
The average life of a Nigerian has been reduced to 60 ,seeing as you are almost 40 ,you have just 20 plus a little years to get busy and make something out of your life .....don't waste it trying to help someone whose life is already hundred times better than yours .
Did I touch a nerve?!! Wow grin grin grin

I'm sure you wished you stuck to your decision not to respond to me.. cheesy

Young boy, I'm 27. At your age, I was already placed in charge of handling and executing explosives at work, in line with work operations.. You sit down in front of your cheap phone, typing rubbish all day, with no life to turn to.
My starting basic annual salary as a Junior wireline engineer as at 2014 was 7,231,997.18 p.a devoid of field bonus...
I know too many people that earn far far above me even presently, and they aren't even in oil and gas. I know very young Nigerian boys your age, here in Nigeria that do '' remote side coding jobs'' and earn about that $ 2000 and $ 5000 every month apart from their normal salary..

But you are only known for foolishness and empty cheap bragging..

Like I said before, when all this nonsense is over, you would be back to your tears and misery, since there would be no one for you to drag to your misery...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
Twitter will not kill pesin...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:
miracle stood for how many minutes watching Nina make her hair ...

jeez !

My son is obsessed o
and you wish it was you he is looking at that way. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
feelgood:
Twitter will not kill pesin...

Twitter forever lit grin
Lool that post is for Mina fans. cheesy kiss

I'm so happy my Ni Ni made her hair. kiss
Now I'm just praying she doesn't leave. cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Sveen:
Cee C is eating Tobi's food na... She said she wouldn't eat any housemates food yesterday.
Can you believe anything that comes out of that girl's mouth?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
Zozo06 your head get better oil jareer

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear and Kushykush make una hold diplomatic meeting and stop quoting each other.
Its ok already.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Zozo06:

Alex making green braids
Nina weaving braids.

Ceec packing her stuff.
Tobi laughs.

Housemates all laugh

Tanks,dear kiss kisslike person talk here,better oil dey ur head Wella.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
FrankGiel:

Did I touch a nerve?!! Wow grin grin grin

I'm sure you wished you stuck to your decision not to respond to me.. cheesy

Young boy, I'm 27. At your age, I was already placed in charge of handling and executing explosives at work, in line with work operations.. You sit down in front of your cheap phone, typing rubbish all day, with no life to turn to.
My starting basic annual salary as a Junior wireline engineer as at 2014 was 7,231,997.18 p.a devoid of field bonus...
I know too many people that earn far far above me even presently, and they aren't even in oil and gas. I know very young Nigerian boys your age, here in Nigeria that do '' remote side coding jobs'' and earn about that $ 2000 and $ 5000 every month apart from their normal salary..

But you are only known for foolishness and empty cheap bragging..

Like I said before, when all this nonsense is over, you would be back to your tears and misery, since there would be no one for you to drag to your misery...

Hahahahahahahahahaha

If wishes were horses beggars will ride.

First of all ,I do not care about your stupid fabricated biography .

And second of all ,if I am known for foolishness ,what exactly are you known for ?

Being a stalker ?

Making typographical and grammatical errors ?

Being an irritant ?

Being annoying ?

Stalking threebear like your life depends on it ?

You earn this much yet you haven't been able to buy sense ?
You should be ashamed of yourself .....

You are a practicing field engineer ,yet you can't put two and two together and reason correctly ?

People like you are the reason Nigeria remains largely underdeveloped .....because you acquire positions that more intelligent and sensible people should be acquiring. But everything here is nepotism ,reason why someone as daft and empty as you are is even employed in the first place and way more qualified graduate are unemployed.

At my age you were this ,you were that .....at your age ,you know where I'll be ,on the Forbes magazine being celebrated as one of the richest people in Nigeria.

A salary earner like you will never attain that honor.

I tell you again ,keep your useless advice ,I don't take advices from lessors .

Funny thing though

A quarter of that money would have kept Teddy A in the house or even won him the money .....is it that you don't earn what you claim to earn or you simply do not vote ....one can't help but wonder.

And instead of cheering papiikush on as he embarrasses himself ,why don't you find him a job.
Oil worker ,I laugh in Spanish wickedness .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lasgidichic: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Not all the girls, i dont think ahneeka would have

jaxxy:

I haven't said having sex of national tv is rite or admirable DON'T get me wrong! Bt I won't tolerate or let people condemn a gal totally for dat sole Act.

She's made her mistake, probably cos she didn't know better. I equally scolded her with others and called her stupid bt dats all. She will learn. Bt people saying no one can marry her and all manner of shitt is TOTAL Bullshitt and shud stop. Looking at the circumstances of why she did it doesn't not warrant total condemnation

I Repeat ALL the Gals in that house wud have done same thing if they had a serious love interest in dat house.

ALEX was gagging to Bleep LEO in that house just he didn't let her
CEE C the virgin grabbed TOBI's Dickk in dat house
ANTo did hers with LOLU
KHLOE won't give a damn about no1 if she had a ready partner
BAmBAm we know the STORY

So give Nina a break they are all the same just not all got the chance to do their SHITT

That my point.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
lasgidichic:
Not all the girls, i dont think ahneeka would have

she satisfied herself with masturbating

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Sveen:
Allow her eat in peace. It shows she is human

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YabatheDon1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Akthedream112:
IF NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU, HOW DID YOU ARRIVED THAT I AM A WOMAN? YOU MUST HAVE BEEN SNIFFING NINA'S SMELLING PANTIES.
Taaaaaaaaaaaah...... This is too deep!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YabatheDon1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Akthedream112:
IF NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU, HOW DID YOU ARRIVED THAT I AM A WOMAN? YOU MUST HAVE BEEN SNIFFING NINA'S SMELLING PANTIES.
Taaaaaaaaaaaah...... This is too deep!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Kushykush and threebear, we go conduct una wedding for this thread.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by empress101(f): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89