Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3893052 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=Akshow post=66530949] and u wet carry ceecee and khloe case for head like gala...no go kee ursef wen them evict them o. And yes.... those two silly toxic girls will never win the prize. Kee ursef[/quote
U are already à dead man/woman walking but u no know.see dis yimu dat is obsessed with Koko and cee c.u wake up everyday just to cum here and trash two gals wey u no go ever reach their level.jobless thing,u will be alrite las las When dis show ends.. tongue :- tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lillian4: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
safarigirl:
Nina fooled Miracle, argue with Nina trolls tongue

Nina Nina person no go hear something

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
safarigirl:
oga, when someone loses, they usually go into the background to restrategise and wonder where they went wrong.

They do not stay behind to troll the people that are better than them. Stop looking like a sore loser, your beef with ThreeBear is not making you look better than her undecided

Aunty cheap attachments Always jumping into my comment seeking attention cheaply.

If it is sex you want, just tell me (not like I will be comfortable laying on the same bed with you though... Inyama) Lmao....

I am not emotionally invested in bbn, neither do I give a rat's ass about what went wrong.

My case with threebear is spiritual and until I break the yoke of mumunity following that boy, he will keep stalking me.

FYI, I didn't lose anything...i am not Teddy-A.

I am a fan of BBN and I have every right to comment on this thread either I am supporting anyone or not.

If you don't like it, pull off your cheap attachment, roll it around your long unattractive neck and hang yourself.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
eneabu83:
hahahaha you are worded just like Nkechi Bianzr... if she was here and read this, you guys would have shut down nairaland already. Feminism is about empowerong women not controlling men.
Shut down where? Think this is Facebook? These streets are very different from that which is obtainable on Facebook. Nkechi Bianze's rants and incoherent load of crap can only be appreciated by jobless and bitter women on Zuckervile. She mostly blocks people anyway.

Is that not the same woman who subtly supported Maryam Sanda when she stabbed her husband in Abuja? Her comments on issues almost always bothers on insanity.

She is a bitter and sad lady. Nothing remotely 'feminist' about her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

Apologies Duquesa kiss
Apologies duly accepted
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:

You are the jobless brat .
Running after my posts like a rabid dog in heat .
Fake ass oil worker that can't curry enough credit to vote Teddy A ,and hide like a coward the moment he was evicted .

I'll never insult Beyonce
I have too much respect for her
She is ten times the man you are .
Lmao... Young man, not everyone is as jobless as you are... I have come in to snoop severally but I was too busy for banter..
Let me show you how jobless ur life is..

Seun does an average of 7 posts per day, for 13 years(he is the owner of nairaland)
Dominique a moderator does an average of 4 posts per day, for 12 years..
But a jobless brat that you are and does nothing, does an average of 17 posts everyday in 1 year.. You see your life!

You can see why your life is seemly not moving forward...
You are suffering from nairaland addiction.. This excludes your activities on Twitter and Instagram...

Get a life!! It's never to late to make something out of ur life...

Once all ur cheerleaders are gone, you will keep crying every night and smoking your blunt...

Just like my KC teacher would say, '' Half a
word is enough for the wise ''

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=noxybabe post=66531360][/quote] ode... doesn't even know how to quote. Mumu of the highest order. U have a job and life thats why u are here ranting about two silly girls who dont give a damn about ur miserable and wretched existence. Negodu! Anuofia

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

That one is not 23... He is still looking for admission at age 28 that is why he is always bitter grin
If I am still looking for admission but writes better English than you camouflaging as a graduate ,what does that really say about you ?
Fake ass somebody ,you went to bam teddy party but you couldn't get even a single live picture ,just pictures that have already been tweeted and retweeted on twitter a zillion times .
You can't even win a simple cheap 7k bet
Everyone you support gets evicted unceremoniously
the company you claim to work for ,lays off workers faster than Teddy A lays off flop singles.

if you need me to be 28 ,so you can feel you are not alone in your underachieving life ,by all means let me indulge you ,I'm used to doing charity.

But get this into your brain ,if you have any ...
Miracle will win that money even if he is up with Biggy him self .....

We are not Teddy A's fans

Stupid people that will pay 50k to Lilian ,hire a big car to welcome someone they never voted for .
Now disturbing our timeline with a picture of a failed musician and a failed reality TV contestant.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
safarigirl:
oga, when someone loses, they usually go into the background to restrategise and wonder where they went wrong.

They do not stay behind to troll the people that are better than them. Stop looking like a sore loser, your beef with ThreeBear is not making you look better than her undecided
You may consider trolling Nina and licking after Tiribeer and Miracle; seeing what Tiribeer did to you after you came after his favourite.

Stick to task. The task is licking after Tiribeer and his favourite.

I wouldn't like for you to go off here for weeks again.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:

If I am still looking for admission but writes better English than you camouflaging as a graduate ,what does that really say about you ?
Fake ass somebody ,you went to bam teddy party but you couldn't get even a single live picture ,just pictures that have already been tweeted and retweeted on twitter a zillion times .
the company you claim to work for ,lays off workers faster than Teddy A lays off flop singles.

if you need me to be 28 ,so you can feel you are not alone in your underachieving life ,by all means let me indulge you ,I'm used to doing charity.

Stupid people that will pay 50k to Lilian ,hire a big car to welcome someone they never voted for .
Now disturbing our timeline with a picture of a failed musician and a failed reality TV contestant.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:

Lmao...

Nowadays, I find it very difficult to read long and irrelevant epistles.

Raise your hands if you didn't read this trash too because I never did. grin

39 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
ibkayee:
what's doing this one

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
zicoraads:

You may consider trolling Nina and licking after Tiribeer and Miracle; seeing what Tiribeer did to you after you came after his favourite.

you may consider trolling your babe's friend as your sole task.

Then again, maybe you just have a thing for trolling women in general.

Now, I understand why YumMina wouldn't want a pus-sy nigga like you with her friend undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
FrankGiel:

Lmao... Young man, not everyone is as jobless as you are... I have come in to snoop severally but I was too busy for banter..
Let me show you how jobless ur life is..

Seun does an average of 7 posts per day, for 13 years(he is the owner of nairaland)
Dominique a moderator does an average of 4 posts per day, for 12 years..
But a jobless brat that you are and does nothing, does an average of 17 posts everyday in 1 year.. You see your life!

You can see why your life is seemly not moving forward...
You are suffering from nairaland addiction.. This excludes your activities on Twitter and Instagram...

Get a life!! It's never to late to make something out of ur life...

Once all ur cheerleaders are gone, you will keep crying every night and smoking your blunt...

Just like my KC teacher would say, '' Half a
word is enough for the wise ''

please shut it !
look at the old thing comparing himself with seun ......who are you and what have you achieved in your seemingly slow boring life that you compare yourself with seun an innovator.

an underpaid engineer ,that spends all his days stalking female monkiers on nairaland.

old man get a life and jump out of my mention .
The only addiction I have is success and winning ,how many times have you seen posting on Nairaland when big brother is not in session ?

You are the jobless person that kept mentioning me last year on every new Nairaland topic ,and I ignored you like the irrelevant thing you will always remain.

I tell you again ,that my base salary is greater than the net worth you will accumulate in your whole lifetime .

I'll post a zillion times and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it ,my time ,my words ,my data .

Take your own advice and help your life .
The average life of a Nigerian has been reduced to 60 ,seeing as you are almost 40 ,you have just 20 plus a little years to get busy and make something out of your life .....don't waste it trying to help someone whose life is already hundred times better than yours .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin on a Sunday morning you still see missiles flying all around. survival of the fittest
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
zicoraads:

We are all witnesses to the shameful brutality.

Exposing her picture and personality to hundreds of people viewing.

She couldn't take this. She had to go AWOL for weeks. cry

So terrible. No wonder she changed her DP (another cheap attachment with her dirty hair underneath) to debunk his claims. Now she licks his butt hole for safety

Lmao grin

24 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
zicoraads:

undecided undecided
Lol what? cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:
[s][/s]

Lmao...

That is because your brain cannot accommodate long verses .....it is programmed for short fuses.
You are abnormally slow with a poor retentive ability.
I understand your plight ,so I'll make it short for you .

"go seek help "

you need it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

[s]Always jumping into my comment seeking for attention cheaply.

If it is sex you want, just tell me (not like I will be comfortable laying on the same bed with you though... Inyama) Lmao....

I am not emotionally invested in bbn, neither do I give a rat's ass about what went wrong.

My case with threebear is spiritual and until I break the yoke of mumunity following that boy, he will keep stalking me.

FYI, I didn't lose anything...i am not Teddy-A.

I am a fan of BBN and I have every right to comment on this thread either I am supporting anyone or not.

If you don't like it, pull off your cheap attachment, roll it around your long unattractive neck and hang yourself.
I don't read epistles from perennial losers.

Your only achievement is trolling ThreeBear on this page.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol what? cheesy
Why are you laughing? cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:
[s][/s]

Lmao...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
safarigirl:

Kai! You fall my hand sha cheesy cheesy

So you and Tiribeer now don turn paddy? After what he did to you? cheesy

You for at least retaliate to make score 1-1 before una reconcile. I dey shame for you I swear

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
zicoraads:

Why are you laughing? cheesy cheesy
Lol thread is just generally funny cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

So terrible. No wonder she changed her DP to debunk his claims. Now she licks his butt hole for safety

Lmao grin
She's a very beautiful lady .
If you don't see that then you are either blind or not straight .

we both hit each other hard ...
no one was a winner or loser in that clash .
now I have nothing but respect for her because she is tough and resilient.
stop trying to instigate things....
stick to your memes ,that's the only time you sound smart .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

So terrible. No wonder she changed her DP to debunk his claims. Now she licks his butt hole for safety

Lmao grin
The licking is very funny and shameful. As in, Safarigirl!!! It's surprising.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
ibkayee:

It's what makes it interesting cheesy grin

Still hasn't gotten to the level of last year's, I think. The thread would otherwise be dry. As dry as the house.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
safarigirl:

Lol, I can't be discussing achievements on nairaland that is plain stupid.

Evidently you think predicting Big brother 9ja and fixing cheap attachment is an achievement. Lmao.

Madam Street fighterlawyer grin

21 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
ibkayee:

I tell you.. been laughing out loud since.. grin grin cheesy

friends, enemies, friends of enemies, enemies of friends... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
zicoraads:

It's what makes it interesting cheesy grin

Still hasn't gotten to the level of last year's, I think. The thread would otherwise be dry. As dry as the house.
Lol the show has gotten boring for me, thread makes up for it though cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70