Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,080 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3882552 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 1:16am On Feb 11, 2018
eksbabe:
Lol she has zoned him joor. Did u hear the terms and conditions? “I’ll be here for you but we are not a thing, we cant be a topic of discussion bla bla bla,they aint even gon share a bed. Is that one romance?
Nah... she doesn't want other HMs all up in their business, na lowkey tinz. That's the deal they struck in the end
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:17am On Feb 11, 2018
Afam4eva:

You are a lady and you should know how ladies roll. Those conditions will be thrown into the dust bin after a while.
I think she said all that so he could stop bothering her. I may be wrong but i dont see anything serious happen between them

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lasgidichic: 1:17am On Feb 11, 2018
Sharp geh..

eksbabe:
Lol she has zoned him joor. Did u hear the terms and conditions? “I’ll be here for you but we are not a thing, we cant be a topic of discussion bla bla bla,they aint even gon share a bed. Is that one romance?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 1:18am On Feb 11, 2018
Favolly:

Nah... she doesn't want other HMs all up in their business, na lowkey tinz. That's the deal they struck in the end

angel is an idiot..

What kinda deal is that?

The babe no like you..move on

Baba now accepted relationship without touching contract
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 1:19am On Feb 11, 2018
*copied*
Ahneeka's terms and conditions to Angel reads:

1)She doesn't want sleeping on same bed.
2) She doesn't want spending time with her alone.
3) No talking about them everywhere..
4) He must behave at all times.

Signed, sealed and delivered. She friendzoned him again

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 1:19am On Feb 11, 2018
One house mate just said

" princess accent get anambra tone"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:19am On Feb 11, 2018
Favolly:

Hmmm, am not convinced ahneeka can do anything with dat guy, well let's see
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beezyblaze(m): 1:19am On Feb 11, 2018
Favolly:

She likes him jare

Lol... If you had listened to the conversation and the conditions she gave him very well...you'd know she doesn't like him....but he's so into her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:20am On Feb 11, 2018
RhemaQuinn:
Now I really want to know if working on BeatFM automatically makes Lolu better or steps higher than the rest of the housemates. DJ Exclusive will so regret hailing that one. TeddyA and KBrule whose songs were played should be the ones puffing shoulders, not you (Lolu) mbok

As if you are on my mind. How can he bragging about DJ exclusive calling his name when their names are clearly written on their microphones. That was exactly what khleo was pointing out to bambam and Leo.

Teddy A and kbrules songs were played, they are the ones to be doing all this hyping but no he just wants to take away their shine. angry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lasgidichic: 1:20am On Feb 11, 2018
The guy has accepted ooo.. nobody should come and make it a ceec issue here later ooo

vladimiros:

angel is an idiot..

What kinda deal is that?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:20am On Feb 11, 2018
Leo- To me, sex is to please the woman, that’s why i can have a foursome.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 1:21am On Feb 11, 2018
What kind of yeye pasta is this abeg?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beezyblaze(m): 1:21am On Feb 11, 2018
eksbabe:
You can't tell anyone about it... No one should ever hear about it.
And I'm free to talk with every housemate anytime
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 1:22am On Feb 11, 2018
Lol...d-one na werey..how baba go talk say princess phonetics get anambra tone.. Lmao
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lasgidichic: 1:22am On Feb 11, 2018
I think i understand how she feels.. she has passed the message several times but the guy isnt getting it and she doesnt want to hurt him

asscb:
*copied*
Ahneeka's terms and conditions to Angel reads:

1)She doesn't want sleeping on same bed.
2) She doesn't want spending time with her alone.
3) No talking about them everywhere..
4) He must behave at all times.

Signed, sealed and delivered. She friendzoned him again

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:22am On Feb 11, 2018
beezyblaze:

You can't tell anyone about it... No one should ever hear about it.
And I'm free to talk with every housemate anytime
Gbam. She even said if my game is to flirt, i’m going to flirt and Angel agreed to it

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beezyblaze(m): 1:22am On Feb 11, 2018
Afam4eva:

You are a lady and you should know how ladies roll. Those conditions will be thrown into the dust bin after a while.
Lol... I don't think so bro..
I think she have eyes on someone else....she would want him to be an hindrance
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 1:22am On Feb 11, 2018
" I no dey speak foné"- princess
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:23am On Feb 11, 2018
eksbabe:
I think she said all that so he could stop bothering her. I may be wrong but i dont see anything serious happen between them

Anneeka dosent like Angel, give her a miracle and you will see her romantic side come out. She likes miracle.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:23am On Feb 11, 2018
Dee one is mocking Princess's American accent. he says it doesn't sound like Anto's own accent even though they're both American accents.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 1:24am On Feb 11, 2018
vladimiros:

angel is an idiot..

What kinda deal is that?

Lol, Camdan!

Sometimes these things take time
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 1:25am On Feb 11, 2018
Favolly:

Lol, Camdan!

She friendzoned him and forced him to sign contract of friend zoneship
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:26am On Feb 11, 2018
Favolly:

Lol, Camdan!

but does he really have to beg for it
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lasgidichic: 1:28am On Feb 11, 2018
Lol.. she didnt force him naaa.. juju no dey inside dis one

vladimiros:

She friendzoned him and forced him to sign contract of friend zoneship
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:28am On Feb 11, 2018
dominique:

You never liked Lolu from day one, you belittle everything he does yet you'll be claiming for everybody and nobody. Men can also get emotional
Thank You...I don't know you also observe the same thing...I'm guessing cause Lolu attacked CeeC,hence the hatred cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RhemaQuinn(f): 1:29am On Feb 11, 2018
The thing pain me ehn...e'pain me #InDee-One'sVoice
Twoclans:

As if you are in my mind. How can he bragging about DJ exclusive calling his name when their names are clearly written on their microphones. That was exactly what khleo was pointing out to bambam and Leo.

Teddy A and kbrules songs were played, they are the ones to be doing all this hyping but no he just wants to take away their shine. angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 1:29am On Feb 11, 2018
beezyblaze:
You can't tell anyone about it... No one should ever hear about it. And I'm free to talk with every housemate anytime
So what does this mean? Friend-zone or low key tins?
cc vladimiros
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 1:31am On Feb 11, 2018
styrese:
but does he really have to beg for it
You have to consider the surrounding circumstances... I'll probably do same thing if I were in her shoes

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by okabe(m): 1:31am On Feb 11, 2018
hunger haff tear these HMs eyes grin
see how they're hustling for soggy spaghetti pap like it's gold

fullish people, next week will even be worse if you guys don't crank your games up to notch

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:33am On Feb 11, 2018
RhemaQuinn:
Now I really want to know if working on BeatFM automatically makes Lolu better or steps higher than the rest of the housemates. DJ Exclusive will so regret hailing that one. TeddyA and KBrule whose songs were played should be the ones puffing shoulders, not you (Lolu) mbok
I'm bemused. Exclusive has been a successful DJ before the Jeje collabo with Wzkid so what was Lolu talking about?

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.