Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3882458 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 6:53am On Feb 11, 2018
Favolly:
Ahneeka and Angel... Who else is rooting for this romance? cheesy

I am since they are both my favourite male and female

The only pairing that could surpass my love for Mina

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 6:56am On Feb 11, 2018
dazzy2:
Goodmorning folks Abeg wen is hoh task I cant wait for someone else to assume the throne. We need victory not losers
they will do the qualifying own this night during the live show or after. And 2moro thwy will do d final and get d new HoH
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Yea grin

And after sending series of emissaries with sorry notes, the lady outrightly refused to budge. She didn't even move an inch embarassed

Got tired of being misconstrued... angry
I decided to allow you enjoy and do whatever pleases you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 8:04am On Feb 11, 2018
I went to bed by 3 am..and I regret it

Nothing happened..

Only thing that happened is Rico cooking yeye sphagetti out of Highness and adding all the pepper in the world..

No kissing...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2018
The way they were all cuddly yesterday, I'm surprised no one actually got down to anything. Oh well.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2018
vladimiros:

Nothing happened..

Only thing that happened is Rico cooking yeye sphagetti out of Highness and adding all the pepper in the world..

No kissing...
thanks to lulu cry angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:17am On Feb 11, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Got tired of being misconstrued... angry
I decided to allow you enjoy and do whatever pleases you.
embarassed embarassed

Good morning tongue

You should be getting set for church kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2018
thatigboman:
they will do the qualifying own this night during the live show or after. And 2moro thwy will do d final and get d new HoH
For the sake of everything sane and other things, Tobi needs to lose his HOH ship

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:24am On Feb 11, 2018
zicoraads:

For the sake of everything sane and other things, Tobi needs to lose his HOH ship

Gbam! I'm going to church because of him today, make I go pray. angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 11, 2018
vladimiros:

Nothing happened..

No kissing...

You know you could easily just visit xvideos. You don't always have to jerk off to big brother housemates.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Gbam! I'm going to church because of him today, make I go pray. angry

Enemies grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2018
XML33:

You know you could easily just visit xvideos. You don't always have to jerk off to big brother housemates.

Which na jerkofff

I just wanted to see action abeg..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2018
Vivipop:
Bam Bam told Khloe and Leo that Teddy A is running away from her after all his bragging, she said he can't handle all this sexiness(referring to herself).
People like Bambam are the reason why there are lots of baby mamas out there. I don't balme the men after all.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RickandMorty: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2018
Theakthedream:
ONLY A FEW PEOPLE CAN DECODE LOLU..

YOU ARE A WISE LADY... RESPECT

Even a 2 year old knows that lolu has a chip on his shoulder. There ia absolutely nothing to decode there. undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2018
zicoraads:

He mentioned something yesterday or so about not getting too close to her nomore. He may be trying to avoid her for his own sake. Which is good tbh.

She's the main reason why some people have that opinion of him.
I don't like Teddy per se, but I think Bambam is putting him in bad light. I don't know if that's her startegy to get pity votes. Teddy needs to stay away from her. As far as possible.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2018
dazzy2:
Goodmorning folks Abeg wen is hoh task I cant wait for someone else to assume the throne. We need victory not losers
Of course, this time around miracle will win it. I feel he will do the best job as the HOH.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2018
zicoraads:

He'll definitely lose it, about time miracle won it too.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 9:25am On Feb 11, 2018
dominique:

You're for CEEBI and against LOTO, stop deceiving yourself. I'm not a Lolu fan per se but I've noticed how you always pick on everything he does. So he got overwhelmed and emotional, is he the first to do so? You claim he's copying Efr's strategy, did he start off with a boring speech?
I'm waiting for the day Cee c or Tobi will pull a crying stunt, I bet you will come up with a thousand and one excuses for them that day then claim you're for nobody and for everybody.

The dude is delusional
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 9:26am On Feb 11, 2018
zicoraads:
Someone should French kiss, romance or fúck someone. Just do it under the sheets or something.

Just do something, anyone? angry

So u will see who to curse and call olosho

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2018
freshboi88:

So u will see who to curse and call olosho
Are you really as fresh as your name implies? kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2018
I can't believe Bombam have no single respect as a woman for herself and she follow dey abuse Nina as dumb. Teddy have told her bluntly that he has a woman outside and not into romance YET she goes about lamenting and forcing herself on the boy.

Now I know why they hate Nina. They just can't understand how naive, unintelligent (in their words) Nina effortlessly got a hot dude (Miracle) mad over and loyal to her. cheesy

Lolu killed the good vibes last night with his fake cry. I think getting Leo to fall for her was Khloes secret task.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:40am On Feb 11, 2018
Threebeaar:

Of course, this time around miracle will win it. I feel he will do the best job as the HOH.
He may win it, if its purely a game of chance

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2018
styrese:
He may win it, if its purely a game of chance
I didn't ask for your opinion.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2018
Threebeaar:

I didn't ask for your opinion.
and u don't have that right

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2018
Threebeaar:

nothing is impossible sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 9:52am On Feb 11, 2018
styrese:
and u don't have that right

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2018
Threebeaar:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2018
saloon doing dia job on the nominated housemates humm I see bitto packing his belongings oooh only if they know its all fake.

when bitto enter after his barb , tobi be like bitto bitto wow you don ready to go home !

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)