Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3882248 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:35am On Feb 11, 2018
X
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:35am On Feb 11, 2018
DoubleeDee:

I'm bemused. Exclusive has been a successful DJ before the Jeje collabo with Wzkid so what was Lolu talking about?
The guy dey feel himself. DJ wey don blow for London and Nigerian before he even released any freaking single.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:36am On Feb 11, 2018
eksbabe:
Ceebi cooked pepper and added soggy pasta to it
I think it's Rico that cooked it. Cece only did the sharing.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 1:36am On Feb 11, 2018
Favolly:

So what does this mean? Friend-zone or low key tins?

cc vladimiros
Baba nah friend zone

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:42am On Feb 11, 2018
Afam4eva:

I think it's Rico that cooked it. Cece only did the sharing.
Ohh true, Tobi cut the pepper that was used for the cooking
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 1:42am On Feb 11, 2018
DoubleeDee:

I'm bemused. Exclusive has been a successful DJ before the Jeje collabo with Wzkid so what was Lolu talking about?

you dy mind Lolu ni

He played Jeje in Ibadan and is feeling fly when the song go dn get airplay for lagos for like a month already.

He shuld sha continu to feel cool, its his time to shine yeye shine
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 1:43am On Feb 11, 2018
Rico is high

Yet they let him cook

Baba pack pepper for the food

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:44am On Feb 11, 2018
vladimiros:
Rico is high

Yet they let him cook

grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:45am On Feb 11, 2018
dominique:

You're for CEEBI and against LOTO, stop deceiving yourself. I'm not a Lolu fan per se but I've noticed how you always pick on everything he does. So he got overwhelmed and emotional, is he the first to do so? You claim he's copying Efr's strategy, did he start off with a boring speech?
I'm waiting for the day Cee c or Tobi will pull a crying stunt, I bet you will come up with a thousand and one excuses for them that day then claim you're for nobody and for everybody.
Nice one...He his just a petty coward! grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 1:47am On Feb 11, 2018
Theakthedream:

I DEY TELL YOU AND THE THING SCARCE HERE...

LOLU LOLU LOLU, COME AND RETURN MY FUELONEY OOO... FVCKING KILLJOY.

I AM SO PAINED TONIGHT...
OHHHH.... LAST NIGHT WAS MAD FUN.... WHY LOLU?
Chai, we get 170 here o.
Try using power bank to watch your TV, it works or motor battery.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 1:48am On Feb 11, 2018
vladimiros:
Rico is high

Yet they let him cook

grin wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:50am On Feb 11, 2018
Lmao Ricoooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 1:51am On Feb 11, 2018
Abeg that particular song dj exclusive played who has the link to download....
I didn't know if it is a foreign song or Nigerian song ,the chorus was in pidgin but the verses sounded like a foreign song .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 1:52am On Feb 11, 2018
Rick is fvcking high..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:00am On Feb 11, 2018
Blackhawk01:

What exactly do you guys want? Princess is squeezing her mouth and nose to speak Americana English, una complain. Nina isn't faking hers and you're here saying English hard, oya go boil am, make e soft. angry undecided

grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RhemaQuinn(f): 2:04am On Feb 11, 2018
I know people like Lolu, they feel they're the BEST until another outshines them then envy and intimidation will set in, they'll do whatever it takes to make others see them as the Baba all over again. Just like when a kid who used to take first position in school year in year out unexpectedly bags 10th and he's afraid people are not going to see him as the most intelligent anymore so he brings up the story of winning a scholarship to go and study abroad.

Thing is, TeddyA was almost winning the most popular housemate award after his song was played and Erudite Professor Lolu couldn't contend that, he just had to let everyone know he has attained much greater feat. To have a hand in DJ Exclusive's success? Mehn, that's no mean feat
DoubleeDee:

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 2:04am On Feb 11, 2018
My darling Khloe is in something like a love situation. Babygirl cant get her hands off Leo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:05am On Feb 11, 2018
Theakthedream:

LOL.. I HAVE A PRAYER FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU..

IF I SUPPORT TEAM CEBI, MAY GOD PUNISH ME..

BUT IF I DON'T SUPPORT TEAM CEBI,MAY GOD OR WHATEVER YOU SERVE PUNISH YOU... PLEASE SAY AMEN AND MOVE ON..
I can't remember mentioning you ? Or did I?...Go and shove your prayers right into your hairy asshole dude tongue

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:05am On Feb 11, 2018
Khloe and leo should just kiss, they are talking too much
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 2:06am On Feb 11, 2018
Kloe get konji this night

If you know..you know..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:17am On Feb 11, 2018
I gas sleep...Better no dey this people body again!... wink

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:19am On Feb 11, 2018
grin Bitto, to think I haven't seen team bitto anywhere
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by funnynation(m): 2:56am On Feb 11, 2018
Make I go sleep since nobody wan do this shit tonight. Come knacking una no fit
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 5:53am On Feb 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol I agree, I believe she's playing and I also think she's a good troll, though she can be extreme and go below the belt at times

The babe has always been a first class troll grin.. Annoying and amusing at the same time..i just laugh when people take her too seriously.. She's been like this as far back as bba threads,and trust me when I say she's very very less annoying now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 5:54am On Feb 11, 2018
Goodmorning folks Abeg wen is hoh task I cant wait for someone else to assume the throne. We need victory not losers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 6:03am On Feb 11, 2018
eksbabe:
My darling Khloe is in something like a love situation. Babygirl cant get her hands off Leo

I know khloe likes leo, but I think this particular gumming body is her secret task.. It will be revealed later today sha if it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 6:52am On Feb 11, 2018
vladimiros:
Angel..no get shame..

Why exactly should he be ashamed? He loves her and has made it clear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.