Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Are The Jamb Combinations For International Relations In UI? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Jamb Combinations For International Relations In UI? (1995 Views)

Funny Food Combinations For Christmas / I Work In Ocean Bank, Customer Relations Dept - Slay Queen Breaks Internet® / Black White Mixed Relations In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Jamb Combinations For International Relations In UI? by AfricaNigerian: 5:50am On Jan 28, 2018
Pls you guys should help me, what are the jamb subject combinations for international relations?
Re: What Are The Jamb Combinations For International Relations In UI? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 28, 2018
English and Government must be there, then, you can choose any other 2 subjects you want
Re: What Are The Jamb Combinations For International Relations In UI? by AfricaNigerian: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2018
mubarak123:
English and Government must be there, then, you can choose any other 2 subjects you want
thank sir.
pls sir tell me the other two subjects i should add to make it 4.
Re: What Are The Jamb Combinations For International Relations In UI? by Amarabae(f): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2018
English,
Government,
History,
Civic Education,
Maybe CRK or Islamic studies.
Re: What Are The Jamb Combinations For International Relations In UI? by AfricaNigerian: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2018
Amarabae:
English, Government, History, Civic Education, Maybe CRK or Islamic studies.
i will choose one out of government and Geography right?
Re: What Are The Jamb Combinations For International Relations In UI? by AceDomino(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
Pls you guys should help me, what are the jamb subject combinations for international relations?

How sure are you that you won't be receiving your international relations lectures from the biochemistry and microbiology lecturers inside the laboratories
Re: What Are The Jamb Combinations For International Relations In UI? by AfricaNigerian: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
AceDomino:

How sure are you that you won't be receiving your international relations lectures from the biochemistry and microbiology lecturers inside the laboratories
I don't understand you sir.
Re: What Are The Jamb Combinations For International Relations In UI? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
thank sir.
pls sir tell me the other two subjects i should add to make it 4.
You can choose Geography if you have it, Economic, Commerce or Religious subject. Choose 2 subjects out these choices
Re: What Are The Jamb Combinations For International Relations In UI? by kazolad(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
AfricaNigerian:

Ni Romance Section?
Re: What Are The Jamb Combinations For International Relations In UI? by AfricaNigerian: 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
kazolad:

Ni Romance Section?
am sorry about that.
Re: What Are The Jamb Combinations For International Relations In UI? by AfricaNigerian: 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
mubarak123:

You can choose Geography if you have it, Economic, Commerce or Religious subject. Choose 2 subjects out these choices
thank you very much sir.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Column: I’m Sex Starved And Whenever We Do Have Sex, I Can Hardly Go More / Lagos Pastor Whose Sex Tape Went Viral Bounces Back. See What He Was Seen Doing. / Two Bank Staff At UNILAG Branch Caught NAKING Themselves In Office (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.