Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Say A Word Of Thank You To God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A Word Of Thank You To God. (374 Views)

TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind / Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say A Word Of Thank You To God. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 28, 2018
Perhaps today you should say a word of thank you to the Lord. It's not everytime we should ask. Once in a while we should say thank you.

God, I thank you so much for being there for me when all relatives were losing faith in me.

Lalasticlala, let's say thank you to God.

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 02/02/2018 Friday / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 06/03/2018 Tuesday / Https://livelystones.com.ng/abused-and-cursed-yet-he-wants-to-marry-meplease-hel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.