Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,524 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Time To Act Is Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Act Is Now (263 Views)

Buhari Asks Abubakar Maikano To Act As Acting Chief Of Staff / Buhari Failed In Areas We Expected Him To Act During His Visit – Benue Govt. / Zamfara Massacre: I Alerted Securities 24 Hours Before, They Failed To Act- Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time To Act Is Now by michiyke2003(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2018
How useful have we become to certainty of life and how useless are we to ignore our vital responsibilities and the good values of life?.

We voted to tap in because we have no choice and have failed to wonder the consequences of our actions,an action that stand as a Pilar, Pilar of life. Due to the shallow experience of life,experience of intimidation which was carried out against us by the government, a government we are obliged to defend,to protect and to support we decided to act without reasoning, without minding the consequences of our decision and have forgotten that the past is experience, the present is a lesson and the future is a message, a message that need an immediate backup. The future will die off if we fail to Carry out our responsibilities.

I was left with no other choice than to wonder who will save the future,a future that have been faithful to us,a future that is ready to destroy or protect us,a future that is ready to guide us( if we are ready to be defended),a future that is unripe and is ready to provide a hope,a future that can collapse without our collaboration. The future we see is not how it seems because if we are expecting the best then we must prepare for it. The best of the future does not come by serendipity, it does not work by miracle,our actions now will determine how dangerous or safe our future will be.

People cry not because they are weak,but because they have been strong for too long and being strong is part of hope to the future but we cry when we can vividly see how the future have failed us.

Please look to your left,right,up and down and tell me what you see. To me I see nothing at my left and I see nothing at my right but I see something when I look up (I see hope of going higher) and when I look down (I see failure) I panicked due to consequences of my actions,consequences of not acting when I am supposed to.

The government of this country is not making a plan for a better future for the youths,we are a laughing stock to them. They have made it open that they will never relinquish power to us,they want us to fight them if we need the power to survive, our fathers who are suppose to allow us decide for our future is now threatening to fight back if we are not ready to abide by their evil policy. These old men are not the future, their time on earth is limited and perhaps what they think of is how to embezzle the public fund for their luxurious life.

I once said in my previous post that being a youth is not pride,it is power,it is strength and without the youths this country is nothing and I mean it. In the military the youths engage in action,in civilian world the youths are ignored to suffer,to perish and to live without hope of a better future and some youths will back the government idea of calling the unfortunate youths lazy because they are opportune to secure a job. If the youths are divided,this country will collapse very soon and the old men that have sworn to rule us will never feel the pains. War is a language we may not wish to experience, it us a situation we may not wish to face but base on what is currently happening in Nigeria,if we the youths can not revolt know,rewrite our constitution, change one side policy and decide how to live as one then time shall come when we will regret our actions. These old men are not ready to protect us,they are only interesting in safeguarding their biological children. The government seems to be bigger than everyone but it is false,the government can never be bigger than the youths. Look at our hospital, we don't have hope of treatment without a deposit even in the general hospital,look at our market,the price of commodities are increasing everyday, look at our roads,they are dead trap,no employment for the youths,the poor can not study again in our institutions, the numbers of people leaving this country to another country for surviving purpose is increasing daily and yet the government is doing nothing and you want to support the idea that old men are meant to rule. We need this power,if revolution is not in our dictionary then we need to change the dictionary to a text book where a story of how the government failed should be written.

Time to act is now because tomorrow is dangerous but who will bear the cross? . We will bear the cross for a better Nigeria will be better for all of us. United we stand, divided we collapse.

(1) (Reply)

New Political Era / Buhari Vs Nigerians Let's See Who Will Win 2019 / Lent: Buhari Urges Christians To Pray For Peace, Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.