Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:02 AM

First Fruit Time Is Here! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Fruit Time Is Here! (12535 Views)

First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2018
happy200:
Nigerian christians are the most gullible christains in the whole world. Bunch of brainwashed.
[s]
happy200:
Nigerian christians are the most gullible christains in the whole world. Bunch of brainwashed.
[/s]
happy200:
African christians are the most gullible christains in the whole world. Bunch of brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by AnodaIT(m): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Ladies hardly comment on religious thread. feeble minded people they are.
All they want is where they would be shouting Amen, I receive
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by veeveejay(f): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2018
PAYMENT OF FIRSTFRUIT OFFERING: SECRET OF OVERWHELMING BLESSING TEXT: Proverbs 3:9-10; Romans 11:16, Leviticus 23:10. Proverbs 3:9 says Honor the Lord with thy substance, and with the FIRSTFRUITS of all thine increase: Verse 10 says So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. Rom.11:16 says for if the FIRSTFRUITS be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. Leviticus 23:10 says “When you come into the land which I give you and reap its harvest, then you shall bring a sheaf of the first fruits of your harvest to the priest,” Leviticus 23:10. It is to be set apart as holy unto God!

OVERWHELMING BLESSINGS OF GOD 1. Givers of FIRSTFRUIT OFFERING enjoy God’s comprehensive insurance. Jeremiah 2:3 says God issues automatic judgment on whoever or whatsoever attempts to devour givers of FIRSTFRUIT 2. Isaiah 61:7 , “Instead of your shame you will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace you will rejoice in your inheritance. And so you will inherit a double portion in your land, and everlasting joy will be yours.” 3. Go d can be called upon to specially favor the giver of FIRSTFRUIT ( Nehemiah 13:31 ); 4. The Old Testament text: Proverbs 3:9-10 , state clearly that in addition to God honoring the giver of FIRSTFRUIT OFFERING, the giver also enjoys overflowing blessings from the Almighty God; 5. The Old Testament text further implies that the honor rendered unto God by the giver of FIRSTFRUITS automatically attracts greater dimension of honor from GOD (I Sam 2:30b). 6. FIRSTFRUITS are giving the first portion to GOD. Romans 11:16 says, “If the part of a dough offered as FIRSTFRUITS is HOLY, then the whole batch is HOLY; if the root is HOLY, so are the branches”. Giving the first portion of your finances to God will cause all of your finances for the rest of the year to be HOLY. FIRSTFRUITS causes God to treat your finances as HOLY giving you favor with GOD because your finances are connected to the FIRST FRUIT OFFERING.
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by veeveejay(f): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2018
AnodaIT:
All they want is where they would be shouting Amen, I receive

God’s intention is that Man lives a life of true dominion, comfort and overwhelming blessings. However, realizing this divine desire depends on Man’s prompt, total and consistent obedience to God’s instructions, one of which is giving of FIRSTFRUIT OFFERING.
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by veeveejay(f): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2018
ProPastorChris:
There is a financial system God has for His children.

Two special giving you must not play with as a Christian:
1. First fruit
2. Tithe
These two God said belongs to Him. And they came before the law.
You don't keep the first fruit to yourself because it's a hallowed thing that belongs to God. If you decide to keep it , you will ruin your life.

The firstfruit is God's plan for continuous stream of financial abundance and flow for His children.

Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. Proverbs 3:9‭-‬10 KJV

Giving is an act of faith!
Honouring God is the key to firstfruit giving and when you do it, God is bound to honour you.

For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. Hebrews 6:10 KJV

THE SIGNIFICANCE OF FIRSTFRUIT OFFERING
God instructed Moses to expose the secret of
overwhelming blessings to His chosen Nation of Israel.
Moses obeyed God by stating the conditions precedent
to man enjoying God’s overwhelming blessings. In the
Books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy,
Moses stated the significance of FIRSTFRUIT OFFERING,
in not less than thirteen (13) occasions.
Exodus 23:19 stipulates strict obedience to giving of
FIRSTFRUIT OFFERING. He repeated this again in
Exodus 34:26 . To remove any ambiguity on the
significance of FIRSTFRUIT, God expressly instructed
Moses again in Leviticus 23:10 that the euphoria of
victory and celebration of wonderful accomplishment
must not be allowed to obliterate compliance with His
instruction on FIRSTFRUIT OFFERING.
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by veeveejay(f): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2018
Powermind:
Pastorpreneurs be cheating and deceiving the gullible from ages unending. Give your first fruits to pastors to build mansions and buy private jets while your family die this January of lack

TEXT: Proverbs 3:9-10; Romans 11:16, Leviticus
23:10.
Proverbs 3:9 says Honor the Lord with thy substance,
and with the FIRSTFRUITS of all thine increase: Verse 10
says So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy
presses shall burst out with new wine.
Rom.11:16 says for if the FIRSTFRUITS be holy, the
lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the
branches.
Leviticus 23:10 says “When you come into the land
which I give you and reap its harvest, then you shall
bring a sheaf of the first fruits of your harvest to the
priest,” Leviticus 23:10. It is to be set apart as holy unto
God!
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by veeveejay(f): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Ladies hardly comment on religious thread. feeble minded people they are.

branches.
God!
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by pansophist(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2018
ProPastorChris:

1. First fruit
2. Tithe
You don't keep the first fruit to yourself because it's a hallowed thing that belongs to God. If you decide to keep it , you will ruin your life.

You are a thief. If not, then please prove to me biblically the truthfulness of tithing and first fruit. I live in the Netherlands and all the black churches I have been to always ask of tithe and firstfruit. Funny thing is you will only see the poorest black folk there, almost no whites/non-blacks.

I have one time challenged a pastor by asking him to biblically support the truthfulness in tithing and all the members were looking at me like someone possessed by the devil. They have been irredeemably lost, the pastors know this and capitalize on it. This is the single reason I stopped going to black churches. Glad to see the resistance to tithing/firstfruit on this thread, only if it will affect the typical churchgoers.

2 Likes

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by AnodaIT(m): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2018
veeveejay:

God’s intention is that Man lives a life of true dominion,
comfort and overwhelming blessings. However, realizing
this divine desire depends on Man’s prompt, total and
consistent obedience to God’s instructions, one of which
is giving of FIRSTFRUIT OFFERING.
Overwhelming blessings indeed with wickedness and oppression in their hearts
God bless you yet your maid is eating leftover food
Your workers are being owed because you want to prove that you are in charge
No file leaves your table if the owner doesn't part with a gift

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by irynterri(f): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2018
veeveejay:

branches.
God!
hope you also noticed food such as grains and lambs were the first fruits not money
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Powermind: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2018
veeveejay:

branches.
God!

That was a specific request for those whom God gave the land of Canaan in the old testament. Jesus never requested for any first fruit. I know you're a pastor and I'm probably spoiling business but take heart.
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by veeveejay(f): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2018
irynterri:
hope you also noticed food such as grains and lambs were the first fruits not money

yes I know but the value can be converted to money
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by BushWickBill: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2018
XXLDICK:
I know MFM collects first fruit offering.

I swear, these pastors are worst than our politicians.

At least, we get to see more crumbs from politicians unlike pastors.

RCCG generates more money than Ogun state. But Ogun state has built far more roads, has by far many people on it's payroll...

Pastors are the major problem of this country. They serve as drainage to weatlh which could have been ploughed back for the development of this country.

Let's not talk about the manpower hours wasted in worship centres.

Imagine if all churches in this country were converted to industries, won't we be by far the greatest nation on earth

Commercialized religion is the greatest scam on earth.

#SayNoToComercializedReligion.

I am BushWickBill and I endorse this message.
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by veeveejay(f): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2018
Powermind:

That was a specific request for those whom God gave the land of Canaan in the old testament. Jesus never requested for any first fruit. I know you're pastor and I'm probably spoiling business but take heart.

am not a pastor but I give my first fruit
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by BushWickBill: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2018
Pavore9:

It is said once you give, you have no business asking what it is used for as it is between God and the Church leaders.
In 2018 this dull opinion still finds its way to public forums.

You might as well not care about the quality of education or healthcare you or your kid receives at schools and hospitals since you've paid.
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Emmyxto(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2018
happy200:
Hahahahahahaha them do brainwash them finish, it's a pity we just realy need to help them cos majority are ignorant.
We are better at giving to pastors, and better than religion of terrorist that are threat to the whole world. Bunch of eye service fools! keep your money and take them to your 70 virgins when terrorism kills you. Shame!
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Powermind: 11:40am On Jan 28, 2018
veeveejay:

am not a pastor but I give my first fruit

I would rather you give your first fruits to the poor and be richly blessed than giving to pastors who will Bleep prostitutes with your money

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by BluntBoy(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2018
veeveejay:

God’s intention is that Man lives a life of true dominion,
comfort and overwhelming blessings. However, realizing
this divine desire depends on Man’s prompt, total and
consistent obedience to God’s instructions, one of which
is giving of FIRSTFRUIT OFFERING.

Listen, young lady, if you don't want the wrath of God to descend on you in full measures, desist from spreading heresies.

The Bible was explicit about what the Gospel of Jesus Christ was. It is the Good News which has redeemed us from the bondage of the profitless Laws of Moses and reconciled us with our Father in Heaven. Why are you trying to return people into the bondage of the Law which Christ painstakingly liberated us from?

So Christ has truly set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don't get tied up again in slavery to the law. (Galatians 5:1)

The Gospel of Christ includes His death and His Ressurection. It is the Good News which has reconciled us with God. Anyone who preaches a contrary gospel is cursed:

Let God's curse fall on anyone, including us or even an angel from heaven, who preaches a different kind of Good News than the one we preached to you. (Galatians 1:8 )

My sister, be careful so you don't suffer God's wrath. There is only one Good News and it has nothing like first fruits or tithes.

To truly show that you love God and trust Him, you need to remember the needy ones among you and stay free from the pollution of this wicked and evil world:

Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. (James 1:27)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by veeveejay(f): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

Listen, young lady, if you don't want the wrath of God to descend on you in full measures, desist from spreading heresies.

The Bible was explicit about what the Gospel of Jesus Christ was. It is the Good News which has redeemed us from the bondage of the profitless Laws of Moses and reconciled us with our Father in Heaven. Why are you trying to return people into the bondage of the Law which Christ painstakingly liberated us from?

So Christ has truly set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don't get tied up again in slavery to the law. (Galatians 5:1)

The Gospel of Christ includes His death and His Ressurection. It is the Good News which has reconciled us with God. Anyone who preaches a contrary gospel is cursed:

Let God's curse fall on anyone, including us or even an angel from heaven, who preaches a different kind of Good News than the one we preached to you. (Galatians 1:8 )

My sister, be careful so you don't suffer God's wrath. There is only one Good News and it has nothing like first fruits or tithes.

To truly show that you love God and trust Him, you need to remember the needy ones among you and stay free from the pollution of this wicked and evil world:

Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. (James 1:27)

then you are automatically saying pastor adeboye is cursed. this is a piece from his teaching about first fruits. I give my first fruit....
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by veeveejay(f): 11:49am On Jan 28, 2018
Powermind:

I would rather you give your first fruits to the poor and be richly blessed than giving to pastors who will Bleep prostitutes with your money

not all pastor does that
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Elnino4ladies: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2018
veeveejay:

TEXT: Proverbs 3:9-10; Romans 11:16, Leviticus 23:10. Proverbs 3:9 says Honor the Lord with thy substance, and with the FIRSTFRUITS of all thine increase: Verse 10 says So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. Rom.11:16 says for if the FIRSTFRUITS be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. Leviticus 23:10 says “When you come into the land which I give you and reap its harvest, then you shall bring a sheaf of the first fruits of your harvest to the priest,” Leviticus 23:10. It is to be set apart as holy unto God!

WTF are you saying?
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by veeveejay(f): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

WTF are you saying?
what do you understand
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Elnino4ladies: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2018
veeveejay:

what do you understand

Couldn't get anything from the gibberish you wrote
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Pavore9: 11:54am On Jan 28, 2018
BushWickBill:

In 2018 this dull opinion still finds its way to public forums.

You might as well not care about the quality of education or healthcare you or your kid receives at schools and hospitals since you've paid.
That's not even my personal view of tithing as am not Pentecostal nor I have ever tithed in my life wink
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by veeveejay(f): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Couldn't get anything from the gibberish you wrote
that shows how dull you are
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Powermind: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2018
veeveejay:

not all pastor does that
Even if they don't Bleep prostitutes, give your money to the poor
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Elnino4ladies: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
veeveejay:

that shows how dull you are

LMAO says someone that has veeveejay as moniker.
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Olumaeme: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
My first fruit and tithe is to my parents, they are the God and pastors that I know..
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by BushWickBill: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Pavore9:

That's not even my personal view of tithing as am not Pentecostal nor I have ever tithed in my life wink

Sorry to misinterpret you sir. Sincere apologies
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Pavore9: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
BushWickBill:

Sorry to misinterpret you sir. Sincere apologies

Accepted. No hard feelings.
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by gr8tone: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Egein:

OP, you are an absolute idi.ot.
After a thoughtful prayer?
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by thunderbabs: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
ProPastorChris:

1. First fruit
2. Tithe

The firstfruit is God's plan for continuous stream of financial abundance and flow for His children.

Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. Proverbs 3:9‭-‬10 KJV

Giving is an act of faith!
Honouring God is the key to firstfruit giving and when you do it, God is bound to honour you.

For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. Hebrews 6:10 KJV

So, itz d bible dt doz wey no give will ve their life ruined abi Pastor Chris? You people will just be making God look like a wicked God, ahhaaa

All d billionaires in d world go ruin if dey no drop the billions dey made in January to a church nw, abi shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) / The Bible Describes 'Jesus' As Black, So Why Do Our Churches Depict A White Man? / Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.