Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:18 AM

First Fruit Time Is Here! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Fruit Time Is Here! (12532 Views)

First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2018
The time to give our firstfruits is today!
Do it with great rejoicing as you honour God and the blessing will remain in your house.
Congratulations!
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:11am On Feb 04, 2018
I just gave my firstfruit with excitement and what an experience, what a blessing, what a privilege to be connected to the most High God.
The year is settled, the lump is sanctified!!!
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by OkaiCorne(m): 3:01am On Feb 05, 2018
ProPastorChris:
I just gave my firstfruit with excitement and what an experience, what a blessing, what a privilege to be connected to the most High God.
The year is settled, the lump is sanctified!!!

Clap for yourself... you have received your reward on Nairaland...

Please follow the words of Jesus...even your left hand must not know what your right hand is doing...

Do what you have to do in secret so God would bless you openly...and not by broadcasting what you do...

Cheers... I anticipate your insults or otherwise in advance...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction / My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) / The Bible Describes 'Jesus' As Black, So Why Do Our Churches Depict A White Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.