Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,465 members, 7,770,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:55 AM

First Fruit Time Is Here! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Fruit Time Is Here! (12531 Views)

First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by guy1234: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
veeveejay:

then you are automatically saying pastor adeboye is cursed. this is a piece from his teaching about first fruits. I give my first fruit....

Who are you worshipping, the true God or Pastor Adeboye? This is just the problem with you all. You have been blinded by men

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by ikorodureporta: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thatz why some hold service every 1st friday monthly whn ppl wl hav collectd pay
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Egein:
You threaten that my life will be ruined if I don't give "first fruit"?

Oh Lord, please make my life be ruined like Dangote's; ruin my life, Oh Father, like Zuckerberg's; let my life be as ruined as all the Arab billionaires who will not give a "first fruit" today. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for answering my prayer. Amen.

OP, you are an absolute idi.ot.

Pally ur savagery is out of this world
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by mcyemite(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Who do pastors gives there first seeds to?

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Sunsets: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Should read: There is a sheeple financial system God has for His children.
ProPastorChris:
There is a financial system God has for His children.

Two special giving you must not play with as a Christian:
1. First fruit
2. Tithe
These two God said belongs to Him. And they came before the law.
You don't keep the first fruit to yourself because it's a hallowed thing that belongs to God. If you decide to keep it , you will ruin your life.

The firstfruit is God's plan for continuous stream of financial abundance and flow for His children.

Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. Proverbs 3:9‭-‬10 KJV

Giving is an act of faith!
Honouring God is the key to firstfruit giving and when you do it, God is bound to honour you.

For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. Hebrews 6:10 KJV

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
Giving to God is giving to the poor and needy around you.

Show me a man who feed the hungry, cloth the naked and give water to the thirsty, and i will show you a man gives to the MOST HIGH.

When JESUS who was "I AM" in the flesh, asked that rich man to sell all he has. He did not ask the rich man to bring the money to HIM, but to give it to the poor and less previledge...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by BluntBoy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
veeveejay:

then you are automatically saying pastor adeboye is cursed. this is a piece from his teaching about first fruits. I give my first fruit....

Who is Adeboye? Is Adeboye's teaching superior to the teachings of the Apostles

Why can't you study the Word of God yourself I wasn't the one that wrote the Bible verses that I provided. Have you examined the teachings of Adeboye in line with the Gospel of Christ?

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by churchee: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
XXLDICK:
I know MFM collects first fruit offering.

I swear, these pastors are worst than our politicians.

At least, we get to see more crumbs from politicians unlike pastors.

RCCG generates more money than Ogun state. But Ogun state has built far more roads, has by far many people on it's payroll...

Pastors are the major problem of this country. They serve as drainage to weatlh which could have been ploughed back for the development of this country.

Let's not talk about the manpower hours wasted in worship centres.

Imagine if all churches in this country were converted to industries, won't we be by far the greatest nation on earth

Commercialized religion is the greatest scam on earth.

#SayNoToComercializedReligion.

Fools think that sweet words and good letters is the base for conviction hence, I have no doubt about what you have in mind when typing this long and absurd epistle.
So if the church builds you road, the state will build you what?
Do you know the number of souls that gets revitalized when they match into these churches and sit for an hour or more? Monetize the joy they get on every visit they make to a God's house and see if the token they give as offering, tithe or special arms is anything to go by.
but you see, this reply is for people with brain not dicks as your moniker implies.
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mumu fruit grin

2 Likes

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
ProPastorChris:

1. First fruit
2. Tithe
You don't keep the first fruit to yourself because it's a hallowed thing that belongs to God. If you decide to keep it , you will ruin your life.

The firstfruit is God's plan for continuous stream of financial abundance and flow for His children.

Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. Proverbs 3:9‭-‬10 KJV

Honouring God is the key to firstfruit giving and when you do it, God is bound to honour you.

For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. Hebrews 6:10 KJV

Misquoting scripture to con and deceive the uninformed and desperate.

Shame on you THIEVES and ROBBERS.

Vile People Y'all.

All, don't send a penny to these charlatans, God does not eat money or need money to buy stuff, give your money to those who need it the most, ONLY AFTER you have taken care of your OWN immediate family needs.

Stop making these PASTOR crooks rich.

3 Likes

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
ProPastorChris:

1. First fruit
2. Tithe

Ur knowledge is shallow
If your god is poor not MINE.
How can a god be interested in Money and Food...??
Mind yourself.
God said "help the Poor, then you have helped me".

3 Likes

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Ur knowledge is shallow
If your god is poor not MINE.
How can a god be interested in Money and Food...??
Mind yourself.
God said "help the Poor, then you have helped me".

Jerry curled Pastor Chris needs a new JET.

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by chijokz(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
ProPastorChris:

1. First fruit
2. Tithe

@Op..My first fruits and tithes goes to the widows, orphans, and the poor and not to any pastor.

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by movetoca: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
XXLDICK:
I know MFM collects first fruit offering.

I swear, these pastors are worst than our politicians.

At least, we get to see more crumbs from politicians unlike pastors.

RCCG generates more money than Ogun state. But Ogun state has built far more roads, has by far many people on it's payroll...

Pastors are the major problem of this country. They serve as drainage to weatlh which could have been ploughed back for the development of this country.

Let's not talk about the manpower hours wasted in worship centres.

Imagine if all churches in this country were converted to industries, won't we be by far the greatest nation on earth

Commercialized religion is the greatest scam on earth.

#SayNoToComercializedReligion.
I owe you one bottle of St. Remy... correct man.
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
And who paid first fruit harvest to Jesus Christ?
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by happy200(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Emmyxto:
We are better at giving to pastors, and better than religion of terrorist that are threat to the whole world. Bunch of eye service fools! keep your money and take them to your 70 virgins when terrorism kills you. Shame!
It's obvious u are one of them (fake pastor) hence u are defending their fraudlent life style, how do u sleep when 70percent of ur church members goes to bed everyday with hunger and next day u still want to collect money from them.
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by irynterri(f): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
veeveejay:

yes I know but the value can be converted to money
that too was not allowed
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by irynterri(f): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
veeveejay:

yes I know but the value can be converted to money
that too was not allowed,study your Bible well
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by happy200(m): 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
WHO BRAINWASHED THESE PEOPLE (SHEEPLES) TO THESE EXTEND?!! this is so sad the level of christian's gullibility is extremely high!
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Emmyxto(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
happy200:
It's obvious u are one of them (fake pastor) hence u are defending their fraudlent life style, how do u sleep when 70percent of ur church members goes to bed everyday with hunger and next day u still want to collect money from them.
Despite you feel being at the top of wisdom, how much have you saved so far? You guy are jobless idiots on nairaland. Hunger and poverty striken donkeys.
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by happy200(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Emmyxto:
Despite you feel being at the top of wisdom, how much have you saved so far? You guy are jobless idiots on nairaland. Hunger and poverty striken donkeys.
But you and your fake pastors will still need tithe and offering from me evenif you know i dont have it.
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by sweetilicious(f): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ximenez:
Are we supposed to give the first fruit to the pastors or to the needy/less privileged?
Ever since,i get confused with deciding this one.
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by sweetilicious(f): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
MrMcJay:
Sowing and reaping is a natural law, not a spiritual law. Even if an atheist or animist gives, he also receives.

Tithers try to bribe God by giving to receive, not freely but expecting something in return. Those who give to charity give freely, not expecting anything in return. That's why those who pay tithes are usually poorer than those who give to charity

The poverty in Nigeria is to the benefit of the churches in Nigeria.This is why you find the highest number of churches in the poorest areas. Instead of dashing pastor your money, give it to certain persons who are in need. They'll value it more and their hearts would pray for u.
You spoke my mind
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Ximenez(m): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
sweetilicious:
Ever since,i get confused with deciding this one.
It's to the needy. God only needs praise and Thanksgiving.
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
addikt:
That's how my uncle, Uncle Kehinde gave his first fruit that year and he was sacked the following month...HIS WIFE NEARLY LEFT HIM THAT YEAR ......

MORAL LESSON??......

The guy first fruit catch fire!

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by OkaiCorne(m): 4:14am On Jan 29, 2018
veeveejay:

TEXT: Proverbs 3:9-10; Romans 11:16, Leviticus
23:10.
Proverbs 3:9 says Honor the Lord with thy substance,
and with the FIRSTFRUITS of all thine increase: Verse 10
says So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy
presses shall burst out with new wine.
Rom.11:16 says for if the FIRSTFRUITS be holy, the
lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the
branches.
Leviticus 23:10 says “When you come into the land
which I give you and reap its harvest, then you shall
bring a sheaf of the first fruits of your harvest to the
priest,” Leviticus 23:10. It is to be set apart as holy unto
God!

My dear, are you practicing Judaism or Christianity? or is it Judeo-Christianity you are practicing?

Please Acts 15 spells out the things required to be a Christian...and of course, tithing and first fruit scam is not a part of it.

Meanwhile, please show us a scripture where God mandated that tithes and firstfruits be paid monetarily...
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Emmyxto(m): 5:40am On Jan 29, 2018
happy200:
But you and your fake pastors will still need tithe and offering from me evenif you know i dont have it.
Lol, i can bet you dont pay tithe. see person! go sleepi!
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by happy200(m): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2018
Emmyxto:
Lol, i can bet you dont pay tithe. see person! go sleepi!
Hahahahaahahahahaha. bye
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by Emmyxto(m): 5:57am On Jan 29, 2018
happy200:
Hahahahaahahahahaha. bye
BYE!
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by koolaid87: 6:55am On Feb 01, 2018
Op, Are you mad?

This is 2018, make all you foolish sheeple park for one side ooo

Nobody stop you from paying ur pastor but don't go around preaching nonsense
Re: First Fruit Time Is Here! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? / The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction / My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.