Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

God Is Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Real (735 Views)

What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Real by sonofluc1fer: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2018
Too many times, I get evangelized to by those who love my soul more than I do. For those who may not know, I do not believe in God. Or Satan. Or other similar ideas. You may say, "What then do you believe in, man must believe in something,"... hmmmm.. I believe in myself, and I think that should settle it. If you want an explanation for self and how it was created, I hope you have a similar one for God and how it came to be.

Upon getting this information, the Evangelist presents a shocked disposition, like a heavy hammer has fallen on his brain. It's a shock akin to finding out that Kemi is your Pastor's side chick, or meeting Adeboye at an Apple Conference. Literally, breaking news - shatters previously held beliefs.

Mr. Evangelist then runs a Bible search through his mind, searching for that sweet glorious verse to administer to weak, spiritually corrupt soul.

'The Bible says the fool says in his heart that there is no God, my brother, God is real'.

Well, calling me a fool is certainly no nice invitation to discuss. If someone tells me there's no sun, I'd feel obliged to take him for a pyschiatric evaluation. If God was as obvious as the Sun, I'd agree with the Bible.

When you say God is real, what do you mean by 'REAL'?

Real like the currency in your wallets? Real like the taste of nkwobi on a beer on a cool Sunday evening? How is God real?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Real by sonofluc1fer: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2018
DemonInSiege:
[s][/s]

CAN YOU GIVE A GOOD PROVE?
Your brain is under seige. Let go of anger and be free.
Re: God Is Real by CandidSeeker(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
Too many times, I get evangelized to by those who love my soul more than I do. For those who may not know, I do not believe in God. Or Satan. Or other similar ideas. You may say, "What then do you believe in, man must believe in something,"... hmmmm.. I believe in myself, and I think that should settle it. If you want an explanation for self and how it was created, I hope you have a similar one for God and how it came to be.

Upon getting this information, the Evangelist presents a shocked disposition, like a heavy hammer has fallen on his brain. It's a shock akin to finding out that Kemi is your Pastor's side chick, or meeting Adeboye at an Apple Conference. Literally, breaking news - shatters previously held beliefs.

Mr. Evangelist then runs a Bible search through his mind, searching for that sweet glorious verse to administer to weak, spiritually corrupt soul.

'The Bible says the fool says in his heart that there is no God, my brother, God is real'.

Well, calling me a fool is certainly no nice invitation to discuss. If someone tells me there's no sun, I'd feel obliged to take him for a pyschiatric evaluation. If God was as obvious as the Sun, I'd agree with the Bible.

When you say God is real, what do you mean by 'REAL'?

Real like the currency in your wallets? Real like the taste of nkwobi on a beer on a cool Sunday evening? How is God real?

John 4:24 NKJV
God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
Re: God Is Real by AtYourCervix: 7:19pm On May 25, 2018
CandidSeeker:

John 4:24 NKJV God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
cc happypagan
Re: God Is Real by HappyPagan: 8:21pm On May 25, 2018
CandidSeeker:

John 4:24 NKJV
God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
God is Illogical, and those who worship Him must dwell in illogicality which is truth.
Re: God Is Real by HappyPagan: 8:22pm On May 25, 2018
AtYourCervix:
cc happypagan
why dost thou bother me this evening?
Re: God Is Real by Roycemadeit(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2018
If the devil isn't real, then God isn't

(1) (Reply)

Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All / I Want To Become A Religion Convertt / RCCG July 2018 Holy Ghost Service. Stronger Than Your Enemies 7.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.