Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters (5031 Views)

9 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Grand-daughte / 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men / Check Out The 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by betatalknaija: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2018
​In Nigeria, men are accustomed to marrying women younger than they are and the billionaires are no exception as these wealthy men marry models, beauty queens and the very best of women.

1. Governor Adams Oshiomole And Wife, Lara.

The former Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomole is married to Lara who was a famous model and was said to be twenty-nine years old when they married while he was 63 years old. Their ceremony took place in Edo State and attracted press’s attention.
2. Rotimi Makinde And Banke Oyelami

Banke Oyelami who was 23 year old and former Miss Osun State got married on the 24th of August to 48 year old politician Hon Rotimi Makinde.

3. Alhaji Rasaq Okoya and Sade Okoya

Billionaire businessman, Alhaji Rasaq Okoya got married to his youngest wife, and mother of his 4 kids, Sade Thomas Okoya reportedly got married at 21 while Alhaji Rasaq Okoya was 59.

4. Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu and Frances Chinonyerem

Billionaire businessman and chairman of Champion newspaper, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu gave marriage a second shot at age 72 and married a 26 year old, Frances Chinonyerem Enwerem, who was 26 years old and the daughter of one of his late wife’s close friends.

See full list @
http://www.betatalk.com.ng/2018/01/7-nigerian-billionaires-who-married-women-young-enough-to-be-their-daughters-with-pictures/

Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2018
More like seven gold diggers who married men old enough to be their grandfathers

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by cruzita(f): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2018
MONEY SPEAKS.
Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2018
Nairaland ladies will be happy with this list ooo grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by miracool946: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
H
Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by maryjan8(f): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
More like seven gold diggers who married men old enough to be their grandfathers
Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by ehinmowo: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
You forgot dr northern governor dt married 8 years old.

Anyway dt one na "old enough to be her grand dad" things

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Good girls.
Broke guys can give you high bp.
Broke guys are paranoid.
Broke guys play victim a lot.
Broke guys are insecure.
Broke guys may remain broke.

Marry a rich man ASAP. Na the same submissiveness/respect you suppose give all of them.

The only difference between these ladies and those ones who marry for the so called potential is: while these ones are cashing out sharp sharp, the latter will wait on the potential like shares.

They're just different kinda brokers grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
greiboy:
lol are u sure? cheesy ...what happened to the young handsome billionaires? Dem nairaland ladies dey forbid to marry those ones?cheesy.. thornapple, jodha,Twoclans can u ladies marry a rich old man?cheesy.
Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
ehinmowo:
You forgot dr northern governor dt married 8 years old.

Anyway dt one na "old enough to be her grand dad" things
oh u mean alhaji yerimah? cheesy.dat one na complete werey. Na 9 yrs old Egyptian girl he marry and we heard that he paid twelve thousand dollars as bride price. D time wey he be governor for zamfara state at d time he introduce sharia.. He will go to lagos or abuja to flex with olosho and go club but anytime he catch any of im subject drink alcohol or toast babe na 100 lashes of the koboko.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
lefulefu:
lol are u sure? cheesy ...what happened to the young handsome billionaires? Dem nairaland ladies dey forbid to marry those ones?cheesy.. thornapple, jodha,Twoclans can u ladies marry a rich old man?cheesy.
I beg, young handsome millionaire in Nigeria is a myth like shadow monster or fantasy like Nigeria winning a world cup jare grin cheesy

How many young men have money in Nigeria of today? How many of those rich young men are handsome? How of the rich/young men are humble?

Make dem just dey chase rich old men jare grin

Servicing is free sha, if needed
Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
greiboy:
I beg, young handsome millionaire in Nigeria is a myth like shadow monster or fantasy like Nigeria winning a world cup jare grin cheesy

How many young men have money in Nigeria of today? How many of those rich young men are handsome? How of the rich/young men are humble?

Make dem just dey chase rich old men jare grin

Servicing is free sha, if needed
haba but wat of those lagos/abuja bigboys we always hear about on social mediacheesy. Are u saying they are not really rich but fakecheesy? There was one wey i see yesterday.dem say na abuja bigboy wey drive im SUV all the way frm lagos to propose to im babe wey dey serve for akurecheesy. Ok when i check d thread i saw the guy but i no see any SUVcheesy. Any guy borrow suit wear then snap and he's a BIgboy cheesy.
Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Good girls.
Broke guys can give you high bp.
Broke guys are paranoid.
Broke guys play victim a lot.
Broke guys are insecure.
Broke guys may remain broke.

Marry a rich man ASAP. Na the same submissiveness/respect you suppose give all of them.

The only difference between these ladies and those ones who marry for the so called potential is: while these ones are cashing out sharp sharp, the latter will wait on the potential like shares.

They're just different kinda brokers grin
What about the cost of buying shares of a reputable company. it is quite expensive, isn't it ?

The potential of rivalry in such a big wealthy family is daunting, even for the bravest of heart grin

Also, the sexual satisfaction lipsrsealed

Everything has a price grin Nothing good comes easy. cheesy
Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
lefulefu:
haba but wat of those lagos/abuja bigboys we always hear about on social mediacheesy. Are u saying they are not really rich but fakecheesy? There was one wey i see yesterday.dem say na abuja bigboy wey drive im SUV all the way frm lagos to propose to im babe wey dey serve for akurecheesy. Ok when i check d thread i saw the guy but i no see any SUVcheesy. Any guy borrow suit wear then snap and he's a BIgboy cheesy.
grin

Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
greiboy:
What about the cost of buying shares of a reputable company. it is quite expensive, isn't it ?

The potential of rivalry in such a big wealthy family is daunting, even for the bravest of heart grin

Also, the sexual satisfaction lipsrsealed

Everything has a price grin Nothing good comes easy. cheesy

Nothing good comes easy ooo. I really salute those girls.

Anyway, it's all about the opportunity cost. They gave up sexual satisfaction and all, for the money. grin

You think those girls go empty handed? Some side chicks are very fortified spiritually, the wife will be there, they'll enter the marriage and nothing will happen. Some of them also have their parents backing.
Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
If you no get money.....

HIDE your face cheesy grin

No broke guy should quote me o lipsrsealed Na song I dey sing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Truly the beautiful ones are not in romance section!

Ayinke93 you are beautiful smiley
Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Blackhawk01: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
If you no get money.....

HIDE your face cheesy grin

No broke guy should quote me o lipsrsealed Na song I dey sing cheesy

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

grin cheesy
Lol, by the time they come for us ehn..
Na we go trend NL cheesycheesy
Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Shayneward1: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Women will marry any monkey with money.. spits.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Ayinke93(f): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for the compliment
RuthDaniels:
Truly the beautiful ones are not in romance section!

Ayinke93 you are beautiful smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Nothing good comes easy ooo. I really salute those girls.

Anyway, it's all about the opportunity cost. They gave up sexual satisfaction and all, for the money. grin

You think those girls go empty handed? Some side chicks are very fortified spiritually, the wife will be there, they'll enter the marriage and nothing will happen. Some of them also have their parents backing.
grin grin

Some still fall by the side

Some of those men are in some occultic relationships with their first wives
Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ayinke93:
Thanks for the compliment
Wow You are stunning. She is 100% right
Beautiful may not be enough describe you grin
Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Shayneward1: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
^^what's stunning about this fixed eyelashes and pancaked face?
Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Blackhawk01: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol, by the time they come for us ehn..

Na we go trend NL cheesycheesy

Eheh! For what na? We ain't the cause of their brokeness biko. embarassed embarassed embarassed

*I hear someone screaming "ugly olosho" already* grin cheesy

Runs outta thread. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Twoclans(f): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
lefulefu:

LOL. I can not marry a rich old man. lipsrsealed.

Maybe it's because I am financially independent. lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shayneward1:
You ehn, but she is beautiful shey you know wink
Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Ayinke93(f): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
greiboy:
Wow
You are stunning. She is 100% right

Beautiful may not be enough describe you grin
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
Twoclans:

LOL. I can not marry a rich old man. lipsrsealed.

Maybe it's because I am financially independent. lipsrsealed
why na? Don't u want someone to take care of ur needs?wink.Forget about being independentcheesy.imagine being taken in frequent trips to Dubai,Barcelona,carpri, Tripoli,Paris,Copenhagen,Ibisa,Venice etccheesy

Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shayneward1:
babe took her time to look good for u and u still bashing her.na wa for u :pcheesy

Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Viicfuntop(f): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
greiboy:

Happy, how?
Re: 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Happy, how?
They will be hopeful that something similar will happen to them cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Shocking Discovery about my fiance / If I Get These Things, I'll Have No Need For A Man In My Life Anymore (photos) / Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.