Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Reason Why Buahri Will Win In The Next Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Buahri Will Win In The Next Election (572 Views)

Senate Commends Buahri For Shutting Down Nigerian Borders / Atiku Pays US Lobbyists $30,000 To Unseatt Buahri / BUAHRI Will Win South East Massively, We Don't Need Vice Presidency ~ Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Buahri Will Win In The Next Election by oPPOSEE: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2018
The Same Reasons That Make Dumb Nigerians Pay PHCN Bills.

1.) 3 days before they start sharing bills, power tends to improve (So you won't say that they didn't try).

2.) They maintain it till they come for disconnection, for those who have not paid (Its Legal). WISE ones will bribe the OFFICIALS because they know their gimmick.

3.) After disconnection, you tend to have almost constant power for like 2 days to make those whose lines were disconnected to feel that they loosing out.(Psychological manipulation and propaganda )

4.) With this manipulation you will rush and pay to enjoy tip of an iceberg (Zombism).

5.) Once you've paid, the rest is HISTORY. (WAYO)

6.) The cycle continues till ........

DUNCE
Re: Reason Why Buahri Will Win In The Next Election by Eggcelent(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2018
grin grin grin

I Like The Originality Though I Don't Agree With The Analogy

I'm Of The View That Fall In Acceptance Rating Of This Administration Is, In Part, A Result Of PMB's Tendency To Take Long-term Approach To Growing The Economy

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Buahri Will Win In The Next Election by 7lives: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
Eggcelent:
grin grin grin

I'm Of The View That Fall In Acceptance Rating Of This Administration Is, In Part, A Result Of PMB's Tendency To Take Long-term Approach To Growing The Economy

You are a wise man.
Ever wonder why Nigerians fell victims to all those get rich quick scams?, they don't have the PATIENCE it takes to separate the truth from the lies.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Buahri Will Win In The Next Election by dudebuck: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Eggcelent:
grin grin grin

what long term
Re: Reason Why Buahri Will Win In The Next Election by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LUiui0djpg

WHY BUHARI MAY NOT WIN IN 2019
Re: Reason Why Buahri Will Win In The Next Election by oPPOSEE: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
Eggcelent:
grin grin grin

Not just Buhari, our politicians use this concept. Sharing bags of rice and cars before election, sharing money during election and awarding white elepahant project contracts immediately after election.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Attacks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Not Supporting Fulani Herdsmen / Ghanaians Troll President Buhari After He Promised To Help Their President / Cambridge Analytica's Ruthless Bid To Sway The Vote In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.