Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Buhari, OBJ And Abdulsalam At The 30th AU Summit...picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, OBJ And Abdulsalam At The 30th AU Summit...picture (816 Views)

President Buhari’s Full Speech At The 30th AU Summit / Buhari Arrives Ethiopia For 30th AU Summit (Photos) / Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, OBJ And Abdulsalam At The 30th AU Summit...picture by Abmalcom(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Caption the picture!

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdulsalam At The 30th AU Summit...picture by NOC1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
I am not captioning any thing

Chai! see as them the laugh us... Why can't Chandelier or POP fall and hit 3 of them on the head there.
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdulsalam At The 30th AU Summit...picture by cheeeoma(f): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
undecided

These two are part of the problems of this country.
I pity those that believe in the so called OBJ letter, they are just playing to the gallery.
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdulsalam At The 30th AU Summit...picture by Kundagarten: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6615710_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

Obasanjo is a cold killer chai?

Love him or hate him, one thing is true about him, he has balls, and big balls too.

To write such a devastating letter then smile like nothing happened takes some special courage.
Baba OBJ I hail o
grin

Buhari safe journey to Daura, your Cows are awaiting your return.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdulsalam At The 30th AU Summit...picture by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
This OBJ is an enigma. I don't know how many humans can be this cavalier about the magnitude of confusion he unleashed on the political space with that letter. See as he dey laugh like say he no sabi the enormity of wetin he do cheesy

The man get mind and he no send any bagger papa cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdulsalam At The 30th AU Summit...picture by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Kundagarten:
Obasanjo is a cold killer chai?

Love him or hate him, one thing is true about him, has balls, and big balls too.

To write such a devastating letter then smile like nothing happened, takes some special courage.
Baba OBJ I hail o
grin

Buhari safe journey to Daura.

As in ehn, the baba no send devil papa. Twale for him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdulsalam At The 30th AU Summit...picture by Kundagarten: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

As in ehn, the baba no send devil papa. Twale for him grin

Incredible grin grin bye bye to Buhari, his cows need him more than Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdulsalam At The 30th AU Summit...picture by Omeokachie: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Superficial laughter.
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdulsalam At The 30th AU Summit...picture by dukie25: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
This would be the last time Buhari represent us at the AU, by next year it would be a different president.
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdulsalam At The 30th AU Summit...picture by tooth4tooth: 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hmnnnnn! Politicians.
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdulsalam At The 30th AU Summit...picture by Alariiwo: 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
Old soldiers..

How that Abdusalam managed to stay relevant in every regime is what I don't get.. And he is still full of life.

Good to see dem friends together.
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdulsalam At The 30th AU Summit...picture by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Buhari will be so bitter seeing OBJ.
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdulsalam At The 30th AU Summit...picture by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
Alariiwo:
Old soldiers..

How that Abdusalam managed to stay relevant in every regime is what I don't get.. And he is still full of life.

He's a very sensible and reserved man who doesn't bite more than he can chew. He isn't addicted to attention or ambition like OBJ or Babangida who has been slowed down by illness.

He will surely live long smiley
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdulsalam At The 30th AU Summit...picture by Flexherbal(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
See as the two of them dey laugh...

Politicians are all friends and enemies. Lol!
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdulsalam At The 30th AU Summit...picture by Lipscomb(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mr integrity of north he is a criminal.
Alariiwo:
Old soldiers..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts To Engr. Dauda Umar "2019 We Set Zoo Ablaze" Threats (Photos) / <<sokoto State Government Has Introduce 24hr Ambulance Services >> / APC Reacts To Buhari Asking Tinubu To Reconcile Aggrieved Party Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.