Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee (913 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by mranova(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
So this Nairalander's pre wedding shots are so beautiful and amazing. Congrats to them.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
Simple and nice

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
So many pre-wedding photo's on NL but no actual wedding. Makes you wonder.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by cruzita(f): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
SIMPLE AND CLEAN.BUT WE ONLY GET TO SEE PRE-WEDDING NOT WEDDING PICS WHY?
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by ClitoPen: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
When will posters learn to admit?

It's always "......of a nairalander"
When will they start saying "my beautiful pre wedding pics..."

Nice pics though
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by ishabablessing: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fyn people
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by Nedfed(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Wish u both the very best.
Count down to my wedding too,
God take total control of it
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by ATK4Joy(f): 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Nice one
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Who is this 'Nairalander'?
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by nikkypearl(f): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
It is well
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by harriet412(f): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
Wow, this is lovely smiley
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Congrats
But the wife is big
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by Homeboiy: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
After fùcking her secretly for years,he now decide to make it public lipsrsealed

Congratulations

Quote me n reply yourself
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by ibietela2(m): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by dollyjoy(f): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Homeboiy:
After fùcking her secretly for years,he now decide to make it public lipsrsealed

Congratulations

Quote me n reply yourself
What is the matter with you?

(1) (Reply)

She Is Playing Hard Toget And Today Is Her Birthday should i ignore her / Why Is Suya Mostly Sold At Night ??? / Gay Prank: Nigerian Mum attack Lagos based tv presenter for harrasing her son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.