Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers (14282 Views)

APC Lifts Suspension Of Akeredolu, Amosun, Okorocha, Usani Uguru, Osita Okechukw / Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me - Usani Uguru Usani / Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by cleatoris: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
The Cross Rivers State chapter of the All Progressives Congress, yesterday, suspended the Minister for Niger Delta Affairs, Usani Uguru Usani, for conducting illegal meetings contrary to article 21 of APC constitution.
Usani was also alleged to have been sponsoring a chairmanship aspirant, whom he was to use for the 2019 elections. 

The indefinite suspension followed a decision of the state working committee and ratified by an enlarged working committee of the party held at the party’s Secretariat in Calabar.

The acting state chairman of the party, Mr. John Ochala, who addressed Journalists at a different venue after some members loyal to the minister disrupted the meeting, said the party has resolved to suspend the minister indefinitely.

His words: “We had an emergency meeting of the state working committee that had to do with the indiscipline of members. The state working committee took a resolution, which was accepted by the state executive committee for the indefinite suspension of the minister for Niger Delta Affairs.”

Earlier, some supporters of the minister attempted to disrupt the meeting, but the timely intervention of the security operatives brought the situation to normalcy.

One of the minister’s supporters, Effiom Ekarika, in an attempt to disrupt the exercise threw chairs at members and journalists, who were present, even as he accused the party of neglecting him despite his sacrifices and contributions to the party.

It would be recalled that the minister have been having running battles with his former Deputy who is now the Acting Chairman over leadership of the Party in the state.

He escaped a similar attempt last year when he was alleged to have had a meeting in Obrubra Local Government council all in an effort to install one Etim John as the state chairman of the APC.

https://t.guardian.ng/news/ruckus-as-cross-river-apc-suspends-minister/

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by Lagosfinder(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
Interesting
Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by Nempi(m): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ok
Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by EASY39(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Interestine

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
APC federal would allow him continue working with Buhari

4 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by Annie939(f): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
a lot of problem in apc haabaa just 3years in power nawaa oooooo is like i will join this new party CN

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
Nor be this same man dem ask whether him first be PDP member for ministerial screening that time and he talk say God forbid correct me if I am wrong.So because he dey support he own APC come suspend am confusion at it's peak.

5 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by NwaOhafia: 12:08am On Jan 29, 2018
Everybody knows Usani Uguru Usani as a very con man.

3 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by obinoral1179(m): 12:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Am sure president buhari appoint him cause he thought his name was usman not knowing it was usani...... Dead politicians with no relevance whatsoever.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by xstheme7g(m): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2018
cleatoris:
https://bestweightliftingshoes.net/weightlifting/best-weightlifting-shoes-2018-top-reviews/
I agree that dogs are best at home, to offer me clues of inside/outside noises. I don't have dogs anymore, but in the past, they were helpful to let me know of noises and sounds in advance. Taking a dog around in business, commmerical, and educational sites, it's over the line.

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by zombieTRACKER: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2018
Useless government

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by Samusu(m): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2018
Yan iska
Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2018
Confused local and low level mentality folks.............how can they be chasing a rat when their party is on fire undecided undecided undecided undecided

Can't APC learn from PDP's mistake? Instead of reconciling aggrieved members, they are busy adding salt to injury undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

All I want is a strong political party system whether ruling or opposition undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by pode(m): 7:45am On Jan 29, 2018
One of the best achievement so far in this APC government, nice stepped
Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by GrandMufti: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2018
pode:
One of the best achievement so far in this APC government, nice stepped

You say?
Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by Bossontop(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2018
undecided
Wen our senate go suspend buhari sef.....make man pikin receive small fresh air

1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by Paperwhite(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2018
Even in their local/state level there is no peace in APC.
Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by BeReaSonAble(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2018
Will the suspension withdraw his portfolio?

Who suspension help? Only the opposition
Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by Mrjaz(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2018
My prayers r working gradually...... God will bring confusion in every platform (APC) that brought this hardship (BUHARI) on Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by Thisis2raw(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2018
This pastor usani, I will never forget what he did to my father.
He thinks he will be in office forever
Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by BruncleZuma: 7:50am On Jan 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by maxwell767(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2018
grin
Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by godofuck231: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2018

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by godofuck231: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2018
GrandMufti:

You say?
You say? Watin that guy yawn so

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by miqos02(m): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Sorry
Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by senatordave1(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2018
This is the handiwork of the nddc chairman ndoma egba and barr okoi obla who are supporting the interim chairman john ochalla and against usani's faction.i support his suspension and wish buhari would sack him and replace him with another active cross riverian,usani too dull.the way forward in cross river apc is to appoint a neutral person as chairman with no links to uguru or obla's faction.nothwithstanding,i see buhari getting up to 100,000 votes in cross river and the apc may remove governor ayade if they present a strong candidate.
Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2018
Shebe this man is supposed to be a pastor?

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by cleatoris: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2018
obinoral1179:
Am sure president buhari appoint him cause he thought his name was usman not knowing it was usani...... Dead politicians with no relevance whatsoever.
LoL!
Smart thinking cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by cleatoris: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Shebe this man is supposed to be a pastor?
What is your problem with him being a pastor?

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2018
cleatoris:

What is your problem with him being a pastor?
Well, am not surprised, after all pastors re associated with every form of immorality and scandal today.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by Omeokachie: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2018
APC and illegality.

Which one is illegal meeting again?
Re: APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers by Reference(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2018
Annie939:
a lot of problem in apc haabaa just 3years in power nawaa oooooo is like i will join this new party CN

CN...Cartoon Network abi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano Meets Bail Conditions, May Regain Freedom Today / Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses / Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.