Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! (3452 Views)

When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by safeact(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2010
I met dis chic last 2yrs in my service year who use to pose as if her parts were not in d market,claiming that her fiancee was in Germany and equally paraded herself as a girl with rural status. So many batch 'B' guys (as we were batch 'A') went for d chic, but she turned them down, me i was already engaged with one chic but  posting  scattered us after camp ( what  NYSC has put together, they put assunder), so i went and after doing some magics 4her, she fell yakata. To cut d damn story short, after service, me i think d whole thing was over but never knew it was d beginning of relationship. I rarely call her(once in 4months) yet she calls me every time, i dodge her yet she keeps coming even though we are very far apart now( ABJ - ENU), she sends me recharge cards, promise to b sending me möney if she gets work etc. I have tried to make her understand its not working through my actions yet she is still not tired with d promise that she loves me which i have stopped telling her for long now. D issue now is she has left Abj with d sole aim of seeing me, i told her i went to Rivers bt she said she wil wait 4me to come back!    Pls, what do i do, shld i tell pump and play that im tired bt my friends had advised me against that. That will hurt most, i now believe that  corper girls are desperate chics!
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2010
Jeez of all the lousy guys around, she just had to go and get stuck with you! So sad . . undecided
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by cantell(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2010
Ujujoan:

Jeez of all the lousy guys around, she just had to go and get stuck with you! So sad . . undecided
na soo. Girls dey fall for cargoes and the good guys are always left behind.
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by Travelista(f): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2010
You're just as desperate as she is; when she sends you recharge cards, do you return them? Probably not. Why don't you just TELL her that you aren't interested?
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2010
pls jaybee and iice, lock up this damn thread,the poster has nothing to offer,
these are personal issues which the poster can solve as a man, if he truely is a man.

coming here to bore us with silly tales is the height of insults.

when he is collecting recharge cards from a woman, he has no mouth to tell her bluntly that she is not needed.

LOCK UP THIS THREAD
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2010
^^
Supported
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by omega25red(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2010
poster

why not just do you both a favor and break up with the girl by actually opening your mouth and telling her that you are not interested instead of docking and dodging. You are stringing this girl along and you know it just be a man grow some balls and open your mouth and tell her you are not interested.
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by 190: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2010
yes they corpers are like dat!!

infact the one wen i dey now sef, even worse pass

your own~ where in abuja is this your babe and besides

r u sure shes not a hustler just like 70% abuja babes are

they are either standing on the streets or doing

modernized prostitution walking from offices 2 offices, OFFICE HAWKING~~
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2010
So you think say the girl de form not knowing that perhaps she is not the wayward type. Somehow you were able to coax the girl to commit fornication with you.
Now you have done that you have to face the consequences of your action.
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2010
So you think say the girl de form not knowing that perhaps she is not the wayward type. Somehow you were able to coax the girl to commit fornication with you.
Now you have done that you have to face the consequences of your action. They say hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2010
JUST SEE YOUR LIFE,
FOR YOUR MIND NOW YOU BE JAMES BOND ABI? YOU JUST PLAY HER, CHOP HER MONEY,BODY EVERYTHING ABI?
YOU BETTER TELL HER YOUR MIND NOW OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCE SOONEST, BY THE TIME SHE GOES TO IJEBU ODE FOR YOU THEN YOU GO KNOW HOW FAR,
NA YOU GO COME FALL MADLY & YAKATALY IN LOVE WITH HER, HOPE YOU WOULD INFORM US WHEN THE TIME COMES.
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by safeact(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2010
I hav never asked her for recharge cards! If she complains that i dnt call her, i was just like i dnt hv crdt in my fone, and d nxt thing is recharge cards flying in from everywhere. Evn when i tel her, i dnt need them that i dnt evn like making cals, yet she wil stil insist on transfering them and not sending d card. Many atimes i hv not cal to say tnx,just to piss off bt she wil pretend as if nothing happened. I tire. @mobush(bushman), u don come here again abi? Our talk is at political session and not here! Keep mute if u dnt hv anything to offer pls.
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2010
Honestly you sound more serious now, and i must have to tell you the truth, this is the right to to tell her off coz this kind of girl might be deadly.
Whatever you wanna do, just be wise and smart coz i have a couple of friends that went through stuffs because os issues like this.
Wish you the best men
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by hatch: 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2010
safeact:

I met dis chic last 2yrs in my service year who use to pose as if her parts were not in d market,claiming that her fiancee was in Germany and equally paraded herself as a girl with rural status. So many batch 'B' guys (as we were batch 'A') went for d chic, but she turned them down, me i was already engaged with one chic but posting scattered us after camp ( what NYSC has put together, they put assunder), so i went and after doing some magics 4her, she fell yakata. To cut d damn story short, after service, me i think d whole thing was over but never knew it was d beginning of relationship. I rarely call her(once in 4months) yet she calls me every time, i dodge her yet she keeps coming even though we are very far apart now( ABJ - ENU), she sends me recharge cards, promise to b sending me möney if she gets work etc. I have tried to make her understand its not working through my actions yet she is still not tired with d promise that she loves me which i have stopped telling her for long now. D issue now is she has left Abj with d sole aim of seeing me, i told her i went to Rivers bt she said she wil wait 4me to come back! Pls, what do i do, shld i tell pump and play that im tired bt my friends had advised me against that. That will hurt most, i now believe that corper girls are desperate chics!

I think you are the rather pathetic and desperate mole or skunk that stinks with filth odour written with opportunism all over it. One more thing, i advice you go learn to put your grammar in order. What manner of graduate will start a sentence "I met dis chic last 2yrs in my service year who use to pose " !
what a loser ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2010
hatch#:

I think you are the rather pathetic and desperate mole or skunk that stinks with filth odour written with opportunism all over it. One more thing, i advice you go learn to put your grammar in order. What manner of graduate will start a sentence "I met dis chic last 2yrs in my service year who use to pose " !
what a loser ! undecided

@safeact
The mole or skunk cant even speak english and yet he was correcting me on another thread
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by safeact(m): 6:26am On Apr 17, 2010
Its very obvious that u too are birds of dsame , thers! @hatch, i can see that u are among d desperate corper chics that take service as d last ope to tangle and hook up any guy that comes around. Better wait for God's time which is d best. Even at ur 36,u claim to b under 16, ewe, we don suffer 4 people like u, thereby blocking ways for d innocent young chics! Be simple and accept d way u are, and guys will always appreciate u. @ bushmo, i v no word 4u.
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 17, 2010
Wheu u know dat u wount av a long term relationship wit ha,y did u av sex wit ha in d 1st place,now she's stuck on u n u r complanin.am so sory 4 u if she's an abuja or yoruba desperate chic.she'l get bak al she's given u in triple fold returns n wud av destryd u byond redemptn if she realises u r tryna dump ha.hey am talkin frm experience so u bera tacticaly n diplomaticaly tel ha its ova.lousy,cheap,raz boy.u disgust me.if i where ur moda n i ad d chance of sin d future n dey told me dis is d kinda guy u wil b,i'l av gotin rid of u durin pregnancy level or engage in strenous activitis n eat unhealdy so il av miscariage n mov on wit my lyf.my ppu say its beta 2 b childles dan av a WORTHLES CHILD.PATHETICally u fal in2 d category of waste 2 humanity
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2010
mobuch:

pls jaybee and iice, lock up this damn thread,the poster has nothing to offer,
these are personal issues which the poster can solve as a man, if he truely is a man.

coming here to bore us with silly tales is the height of insults.

when he is collecting recharge cards from a woman, he has no mouth to tell her bluntly that she is not needed.

LOCK UP THIS THREAD

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by safeact(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2010
kulyie:

Wheu u know dat u wount av a long term relationship wit ha,y did u av intimacy wit ha in d 1st place,now she's stuck on u n u r complanin.am so sory 4 u if she's an abuja or yoruba desperate chic.she'l get bak al she's given u in triple fold returns n wud av destryd u byond redemptn if she realises u r tryna dump ha.hey am talkin frm experience so u bera tacticaly n diplomaticaly tel ha its ova.lousy,cheap,raz boy.u disgust me.if i where your moda n i ad d chance of sin d future n dey told me dis is d kinda guy u wil b,i'l av gotin rid of u durin pregnancy level or engage in strenous activitis n eat unhealdy so il av miscariage n mov on wit my lyf.my ppu say its beta 2 b childles dan av a WORTHLES CHILD.PATHETICally u fal in2 d category of waste 2 huma

Y sound so harsh? It wasnt my fault my dear. the service year was damn boring then! Im not really what u think im,Seriously if u see me u find reasons to be with me. Dnt blame too much, people do it even more. you make feel scared and guilty, she has been calling, so i have to switch off ma phone.
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2010
^^You have to learn to take personal responsibility for your actions.

What gives you the right to just use, abuse, and dump the girl as you please?
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by safeact(m): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2010
Sorry, i taught we were only helping out ourselves! How do i tell her now with out much damage?
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2010
You have to appease the girl in one way or another. This should cost you something.
But I have to say that you have been out of order in your treatment of the girl
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by safeact(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2010
Pls tell me how to go about dis. Tnx 4ur advs sha.
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by safeact(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2010
That one na sure banka now! Enough casting and binding go dey.
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2010
^^
You are still not getting it. You have to appease the girl one to one. Leave aside pastors for now. Or do you think a pastor will save you from the spiritual consequences of your actions?
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by sevule(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2010
@poster, Obviously everybody concurs that you have not treated your corper babe well. Please do yourself and her a favour by ending this sham called a relationship. But please be nice while ending it. Take her to a nice restaurant or joint and tell her what a wonderful person she is and how you have benefited immensely from the relationship. Keep on singing her praises for like 15/20 minutes then tell her that right now(and the next 5 years if need be )you are not ready for a relationship as you want to concentrate on making something out of your life. Let her know you would always be there but as a friend. B4 I forget, before you take her out, get her a very nice and expensive gift and make her feel special even if its for one last time. Hope that helps
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by safeact(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2010
I know her much, she would not accept that gift, she has said her luv cannot be bought over! Me i dnt want to see face to face to avoid her seduction. I want to end it without seeing her. At d moment, im not and hv not bn in any rlshp as i wnt to stabilise my lif and puts somethings in order.
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by petebor02(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2010
how are u guysssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by maclatunji: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2010
@ POSTER, I HAVE LITTLE REGARD FOR YOU! It is guys like you who give guys like me a bad name.
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by fubiluv: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2010
Abeg leave corper chics.
They are not desperate.
FULL STOP, tongue smiley
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2010
safeact:

I met dis chic last 2yrs in my service year who use to pose as if her parts were not in d market,went for d chic, but she turned them down, me i was already engaged with one chic but  posting  scattered us after camp ( what  NYSC has put together, they put assunder), so i went and after doing some magics 4her, she fell yakata.
This is what you said. From your own account YOU seduced her.
safeact:

I know her much, she would not accept that gift, she has said her luv cannot be bought over! Me i dnt want to see face to face to avoid her seduction. I want to end it without seeing her.
It is now you want to end the relationship that you are accusing her of being a seductress. sad
Be that as it may it is still your responsibility and your duty to have a face to face meeting with the girl.
Re: Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! by rickie4us(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2010
this poster is a lousy attention seeker.
go and get a life and stop deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? / Which Irritates You Most?! / Naija Girl Allows Her Boyfriend To Leak Her Naked Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.