Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,390 members, 7,864,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Buhari Has Reduced Himself To Katsina President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Reduced Himself To Katsina President (332 Views)

Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki / Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Reduced Himself To Katsina President by theflightnewspa: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2018
Buhari Has Reduced Himself To Katsina President

More reactions trail the press release of former President, Dr. Olusegun Obasanjo who acviced President Muhammadu Buhari to shelve his plans of seeking a second term in 2019, resign and return home. Elder statesman and a chieftain of Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere, Ayo Adebanjo, has accused President Muhammadu Buhari, of reducing himself to President of Katsina. Pa Adebanjo, was reacting to a statement written by former President Olusegun Obasanjo, rubbishing the Buhari-led government. The leader of the influential Afenifere group, also addressed the issue of restructuring, saying it should be clear now to Buhari and all those opposed to it that it was the solution to the key challenges facing the country. He said,

“If Buhari has been sincere about keeping Nigeria together in peace, he should have called them to address their grievances but he intimidated and wanted to butcher and kill them in their land. It shows in everything that he does that he is the President of Katsina State and not of Nigeria!”

Speaking on Obasanjo’s letter, the elder statesman said,

“When Obasanjo said both APC and PDP cannot take us anywhere, I agree with him. But any party Obasanjo is interested in, I am out of it because Obasanjo will not support anything except he has vested interest. I am interested in the message and not the messenger on this occasion.”

Read more here http://theflightnewspapers.org.ng/buhari-reduced-katsina-president/

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To Katsina President by Mogidi: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2018
Before nko?
Did we not warn them?
Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To Katsina President by Ronpet777(m): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2018
;DCan't agree less.I am sure u meant to say Fulani President

(1) (Reply)

Minister Hits Obasanjo For Attacking Buhari / Umar Ango Is Calling On God To Bless Buhari After Making Over N1million Frm Rice / Clearance Operations With Road Construction Ongoing In Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.