Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

#bbnaija: Just In,tobi Bakre Is Now The Head Of House, To Be Addressed As Kabiye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: Just In,tobi Bakre Is Now The Head Of House, To Be Addressed As Kabiye (613 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Just In,tobi Bakre Is Now The Head Of House, To Be Addressed As Kabiye by mcafeez: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2018
Tobi won the Biggy game and he is the Head of House right now, to share Luxury bedroom with his fave housemate.

http://www.9jamg.com/2018/01/bbnaija-just-intobi-bakre-is-now-head.html

Re: #bbnaija: Just In,tobi Bakre Is Now The Head Of House, To Be Addressed As Kabiye by cruzita(f): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2018
CHOOSE BETTER NEIGHBOUR O
Re: #bbnaija: Just In,tobi Bakre Is Now The Head Of House, To Be Addressed As Kabiye by Enemking: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2018
And the madness continues grin
Re: #bbnaija: Just In,tobi Bakre Is Now The Head Of House, To Be Addressed As Kabiye by mcafeez: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: #bbnaija: Just In,tobi Bakre Is Now The Head Of House, To Be Addressed As Kabiye by BluntBoy(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2018
cruzita:
CHOOSE BETTER NEIGHBOUR O

I thought you wrote that you didn't care about the show yet, na you dey be FTC for every BBN thread.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Just In,tobi Bakre Is Now The Head Of House, To Be Addressed As Kabiye by Faxole: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2018
I understand that lots of you Nigerians love entertainment and other stuff that gratifies your senses, even to the detriment of your intellectual development. And I'm not against watching BBN. I believe everyone should have the freedom to watch what they want on TV. But I hope you guys are squandering your time and voting airtime on this show with the knowledge that the primary essence of this show isn't to entertain you or to help Nigerian youths archive stardom, but to exploit your desire for constant sensual stimulation and entertainment in order to generate money for the big companies sponsoring the show.

So, keep making money for Multichoice(a South African company by the way), telecom giants and other BBN sponsors while you derive zero to no value for your time and money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Some Real Relationship Advice.. Nairalanders. / Cougar Ladies Alert / List Of Popular Skin Lightening Products Used In NIERIA (pills And Creams)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.