Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (264006 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
ugo41babe: Mr Femmy, how much would it cost to pre-order bold 2 and curve 2&3? Their prices please.

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are highly appreciated . . . I know bold2 as BB 9700 and would give that to you for 22K Naira, I am assuming i know Curve 3 as BB 9300 (Please note not too sure if that is the one, but if right, it will be 14K Naira, while i have no idea which one is curve 2, please tell me the model number for curve 2 and will quote you accordingly. Looking forward to your business.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
Oscillation: ok, mail me the spec of the dell and the hp you talked of procurring. the tablet is 16&32g bb play book (price of new & used) what comes with each. you have the initial laptop spec of what i need, indicate what each would cost. waiting

You have mail, Sir . . . Assuming you were the one that mailed me, please if you were not the one, lemme know and leave me your mail and i will respond, cos the respond would be long enuf to make the post be hidden
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
deanozone:

goodday,pls check dis link..
http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/webca/LenovoPortal/en_CA/catalog.workflow:item.detail?GroupID=458&Code=59354102&category-id=EE8ECB08D0C7D1B508D3499DDDB243AD

http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/webca/LenovoPortal/en_CA/builder.workflow:Enter?mtm-item=%3A000001CA%3A00002AF7%3A&redir=y

pls check dem out and tell me,how much it would cost to send each of them seperately,with ur charges,lemme know.lenovo g580.

Here are the landing costs, Sir: Lenovo G580 Laptop - 59354102 - Dark Brown: 127K Naira, while Enhance your Lenovo G580 Laptop - 59354097 - Dark Brown: 118K Naira (All charges inclusive) . . Please note that it is weekly deals and once it is not on deals, you will be paying extra 130$ and 180$ additional respectively . . Looking forward to doing business with you, Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
Marpol: Fhemmmy, pls how much for a nintendo wii. New and used one?

You are well appreciated for your time on our thread . . . Nintendo Wii ave different ones, like the Super Mario could land to you at a cost of only 70K Naira, while a Nintendo Wii U Delux could be yours for only 85K Naira . . . If you know the specific ones you want, easier to quote you, the used ones could be as cheap as 10K to 15K off the brand new. . . Looking forward to doing business with you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
ciphoenix: http://shop.lenovo.com/ca/en/laptops/ideapad/y-series/y500

There are 6 different Y500 Model on that page, please tell us the one of your interest and we will quote you accordingly . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
We have what it takes to make it happen
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by infgost234(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are highly appreciated . . . I know bold2 as BB 9700 and would give that to you for 22K Naira, I am assuming i know Curve 3 as BB 9300 (Please note not too sure if that is the one, but if right, it will be 14K Naira, while i have no idea which one is curve 2, please tell me the model number for curve 2 and will quote you accordingly. Looking forward to your business.
Lemme help.. Curve2 = 8520 and 8530
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
infgost234:
Lemme help.. Curve2 = 8520 and 8530

YOu have been of tremendous help . . . . Thanks, my Chief, will quote for this later today
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ciphoenix: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
Fhemmmy:

There are 6 different Y500 Model on that page, please tell us the one of your interest and we will quote you accordingly . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon
the $749 model
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nnamokenna(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
My Chief I hail o. Compliments of the New Year.

Sorry we lost communication for a while. The network in the village was very terrible. I came back yesterday.

How far with the replacements. Any hope this week?

Thanks.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by leuelliot(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by deanozone: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Here are the landing costs, Sir: Lenovo G580 Laptop - 59354102 - Dark Brown: 127K Naira, while Enhance your Lenovo G580 Laptop - 59354097 - Dark Brown: 118K Naira (All charges inclusive) . . Please note that it is weekly deals and once it is not on deals, you will be paying extra 130$ and 180$ additional respectively . . Looking forward to doing business with you, Sir

goodday,thanks for ur reply.but from my calculations,landing cost for each is above 35,000 naira,thats kinda too much.also how long is it going to take,stay in abj.do u av a mail we can discuss on.hope u come down on d additional cost
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
ciphoenix: the $749 model

The breakdown would be: 749$-Buying Price + Approximately 60$-(Cost of shipping to me) + 110$-Cost of me shipping it to you + cost of clearing, 60$-(My service charge) + 20$-(cost of bring my money back here) . . . Please note if they charges taxes, that will be extra . . . and convert all that to Naira
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
nnam.okenna:
My Chief I hail o. Compliments of the New Year.

Sorry we lost communication for a while. The network in the village was very terrible. I came back yesterday.

How far with the replacements. Any hope this week?

Thanks.

Chairman, you are the man oh, really a great man you are and i wish you and all that is yours a wonderful and prosperous happy new year, Sir. . I remain loyal.
Contact Mr. Adeniran if you are yet to do that to send you 2 Brand New 32GB Playbook that i sent you as installment, and the rest will be leaving soon too . . . Once again, thanks for being great and God will continue to be with you and your business is well appreciated.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nnamokenna(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, you are the man oh, really a great man you are and i wish you and all that is yours a wonderful and prosperous happy new year, Sir. . I remain loyal.
Contact Mr. Adeniran if you are yet to do that to send you 2 Brand New 32GB Playbook that i sent you as installment, and the rest will be leaving soon too . . . Once again, thanks for being great and God will continue to be with you and your business is well appreciated.

My Oga na you be the man joor...

It is okay. Let me wait till everything is complete before contacting Mr. Adeniran so that he'd send them together. Thanks for the ones you've sent and for the upgrade (16GB to 32GB). I appreciate.

P.S: I de gbadun the Camry die. I traveled to and fro the village this Xmas with it. No single problem. The car is great and I am praying that God brings the money for an upgrade. You will definitely still be my preferred dealer. Three gbosas for you joor. You merit am.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by deanozone: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
deanozone:

goodday,thanks for ur reply.but from my calculations,landing cost for each is above 35,000 naira,thats kinda too much.also how long is it going to take,stay in abj.do u av a mail we can discuss on.hope u come down on d additional cost

STILL WAITING FOR UR FAVOURABLE REPLY,B4 D WEEKLY OFFER ENDS
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by igahdavid(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
Please, how much can i get fairly used but neat BB torch2, BB bold 5 and 6. Please give me quotes for black and white
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
nnam.okenna:

My Oga na you be the man joor...

It is okay. Let me wait till everything is complete before contacting Mr. Adeniran so that he'd send them together. Thanks for the ones you've sent and for the upgrade (16GB to 32GB). I appreciate.

P.S: I de gbadun the Camry die. I traveled to and fro the village this Xmas with it. No single problem. The car is great and I am praying that God brings the money for an upgrade. You will definitely still be my preferred dealer. Three gbosas for you joor. You merit am.

Chairman, You are the man, and for real, you are one of the best client i have ever worked with . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:00am On Jan 09, 2013
deanozone:

STILL WAITING FOR UR FAVOURABLE REPLY,B4 D WEEKLY OFFER ENDS

Please you can always mail me to Femmmy.moto@gmail.com or call me at +1-647-702-8336 . . . . You could leave me your number too and i will call you . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:03am On Jan 09, 2013
igahdavid: Please, how much can i get fairly used but neat BB torch2, BB bold 5 and 6. Please give me quotes for black and white

Your appreciated for your time on our thread and you are highly favored . . . The prices are as follow: Torch 2 Silver = 40K Naira ; White = 42K Naira, Bold 5 - Black = 49K Naira ; White 53K Naira, Bold 6 - Black 43K Naira, we have no white . . . We look forward to doing business with you soon and being able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by leuelliot(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2013
Mr fhemmy it appears you did not see my post, here it is again.
leuelliot: Please I need this, I also sent u a mail http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Envy-15-1100-Genuine-Intel-Motherboard-w-HDMI-580125-001-Radeon-HD-5850-GFX-/300807852188?pt=Motherboards&hash=item46098b909c
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by leuelliot(m): 11:28am On Jan 09, 2013
[size=14pt]it's very urgent, thank you[/size]
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by igahdavid(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Your appreciated for your time on our thread and you are highly favored . . . The prices are as follow: Torch 2 Silver = 40K Naira ; White = 42K Naira, Bold 5 - Black = 49K Naira ; White 53K Naira, Bold 6 - Black 43K Naira, we have no white . . . We look forward to doing business with you soon and being able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers.

Thank you so much. I also appreciate the good work you are doing in Auto and Technology Mart. Keep it up sir. I think I will take the torch 2 white. How would i make payment?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by sukmama: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
please i will love to have a quote for brand new and fairly used Iphone 4s white and black and Iphone 5.

Thanks please reply ASAP.

Regards
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
leuelliot: Mr fhemmy it appears you did not see my post, here it is again.

Thanks for your time on our thread, and you are highly appreciated, Seen and to land this in Nigeria to you would cost 156$(purchase price) + 120$ (cost of shipping to me, shipping to you, clearing in Lagos and cost of using our credit card) + 30$ (My own service charge) . . . That will be the landing cost to Nigeria . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
leuelliot: [size=14pt]it's very urgent, thank you[/size]

Responded to you already, Sir . . . God Bless!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
igahdavid:

Thank you so much. I also appreciate the good work you are doing in Auto and Technology Mart. Keep it up sir. I think I will take the torch 2 white. How would i make payment?

Payment will depend on where you are located, if you are in Lagos or Abuja . . . But regardless, Payment is made into the account of my partners and once the phone lands, you will be notified, as a matter of fact, if i have your mail address, i will send you the link for DHL tracking and once you see it cleared, you call one of my partners to pick up the phone. . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
sukmama: please i will love to have a quote for brand new and fairly used Iphone 4s white and black and Iphone 5.

Regards

Thanks for spending some of your quality time on our thread, you are highly appreciated . . . Please specify what size you want: 16GB, 32GB or 64GB and we will quote you accordingly . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
sukmama: please i will love to have a quote for brand new and fairly used Iphone 4s white and black and Iphone 5.

Regards

We could deliver to you a used 16GB Iphone 4S at a cost of Only 65K Naira - Unlocked while a Brand New unlocked could be yours for Only 98K Naira. . . Not particular about the color, looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2013

Regards

We could deliver to you a used 32GB Iphone 4S at a cost of Only 85K Naira - Unlocked while a Brand New unlocked could be yours for Only 115K Naira. . . Not particular about the color, looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2013

Regards

We could deliver to you a used 64GB Iphone 4S at a cost of Only 105K Naira - Unlocked while a Brand New unlocked could be yours for Only 130K Naira. . . Not particular about the color, looking forward to your business

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah 65W, Romoss SW30 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.