Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (255763 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Oscillation(m): 3:18am On Jan 01, 2013
fhemmmy pls i need price for bold 6 (new & cleanly used) & new hp cq 57 500/4g, 2.3ghz, web cam, bluetooth, dvd rw+, 15.6" screen.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by strangest(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
what will it cost to get a brand new bb9320 to me in the SE Nigeria..
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
otikpoko: Please Mr.Fhemmy how much for galaxy siii international edition(new and used)?
How much for nokia 808 pureview(new and used)?

Thanks for spending time with us on our thread, you are highly appreciated: the prices are as follows:
Brand New S3 = 85K Naira, Used = 75K Naira ; I dont have much of Nokia in my zone, so wont be able to quote you on those.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Oscillation: fhemmmy pls i need price for bold 6 (new & cleanly used) & new hp cq 57 500/4g, 2.3ghz, web cam, bluetooth, dvd rw+, 15.6" screen.

Chairman, I hail oh . . . Prices are as follows: Brand New Bold 6 = 63K Naira, While used = 44K Naira ; dont have the compaq laptops, but we have some great deals on Dell
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
strangest: what will it cost to get a brand new bb9320 to me in the SE Nigeria..

You are appreciated for spending time on our thread, thanks for your time, and we pray 2013 will be yours as well . . . Brand New 9320 could be yours for as low as 32K Naira for a black one and delivery to SE will be an extra 1500 Naira. . . Lookiing forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Oscillation(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
phemmmy i actually liked hp as much as i liked my self. for phone am just gunning for nokia but since its certain in your hood am contemplating bb but phobic of assuming another dimension. anyway what would 16&32g playbook cost me.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
Oscillation: phemmmy i actually liked hp as much as i liked my self. for phone am just gunning for nokia but since its certain in your hood am contemplating bb but phobic of assuming another dimension. anyway what would 16&32g playbook cost me.

If you like HP, we could try and see if possible to get you nice priced HP then . . . Also, if we know your budget, that might be of help
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
Now it is business, better than before
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nawao(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hi fhemmmy.

How much will it cost me to get 2 blackberry fones (black and white). Please quote price for new one and used UK PHONES. Also how do I make payment and how do i get the fones. How long those it take to make payment and get the fones.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nawao(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
Sorry Fhemmy, i did not mention the specifications....i am talking of BOLD 5 and BOLD 4.Thank you.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
nawao: Sorry Fhemmy, i did not mention the specifications....i am talking of BOLD 5 and BOLD 4.Thank you.

Thanks for spending time on our thread, you are highly appreciated, the prices are as follows: New bold 5 - 9900 White = 70K Naira, while used is 54K Naira, Black 9900 - Bold 5 = 65K Naira, while used is 52K Naira, Used bold 4 - 9780 White = 32K Naira, while Black is 29K Naira, we dont sell brand new of bold 4 - 9780 anymore since RIMs has stopped the manufacturing of the model.
Looking forward to your business, payment is easy to be made, you could just pay into our account and the phone could be sent to any location that is reachable via transportation within Nigeria.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
We will do our best to get you the best for the best price best possible . . . tongue
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by deanozone: 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
Fhemmmy: We will do our best to get you the best for the best price best possible . . . tongue

pls u av not still given me the price for the lenovo laptop i asked for,i said i wuld appreciate a new one,also i av given u the specification.also can u mail me or hint me on the laptops u av now.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
deanozone:

pls u av not still given me the price for the lenovo laptop i asked for,i said i wuld appreciate a new one,also i av given u the specification.also can u mail me or hint me on the laptops u av now.

Please mail me or leave me your mail add and i will send you copies of what is available
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Oscillation(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
fhemmmy please mail me the deals you got on dells and lenovo let me see if i got a pick there. spec should be between 320/4 & 500/4, core i3, bluetooth, web cam, 15.6"screen, dvd rw+. need prices of the playbook i enquired on nairaland. waiting
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
Oscillation: fhemmmy please mail me the deals you got on dells and lenovo let me see if i got a pick there. spec should be between 320/4 & 500/4, core i3, bluetooth, web cam, 15.6"screen, dvd rw+. need prices of the playbook i enquired on nairaland. waiting

Chairman, the problem is that cos of the good wifi in canada and usa, most of the laptops here are not inbuilt bluetooth but i could get you a bluetooth dongle that will surely work for you well and super and will give it to you for free sef . . so if you are wiling to work with that, i could get you some really good deals on DELL and will see what i could do on lenovo
Awaiting your response and please remind me of the tablet's price you needed and i will do something on it FAST . . Happy New Year
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by olalekanba(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
Bros,

I need desktop processor; Intel Core i7-870 Processor 2.93 GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1156

either new or used.

my email - olalekanbabs@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
olalekanba: Bros,

I need desktop processor; Intel Core i7-870 Processor 2.93 GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1156

either new or used.

my email - olalekanbabs@yahoo.com

Only one available and once sold, it is gone, however, this one would land to you in Lagos at a cost of ONLY 38K Naira . . Brand new. looking forward to doing business with you SOON
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by deanozone: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Please mail me or leave me your mail add and i will send you copies of what is available
my email:emmaozomah@gmail.com as i said new lenovo preferably,also want to purchase, latest next week
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
deanozone:
my email:emmaozomah@gmail.com as i said new lenovo preferably,also want to purchase, latest next week

Will look into this and get back to you shortly . . . God Bless!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by infgost234(m): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
Chief, how much is Curve9300??
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
infgost234: Chief, how much is Curve9300??

Chairman, Happy New year to you and your loved ones, will be a great year for us all oh . . . Will give you one at a cost of ONLY 14K Naira, landed to Lagos
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Oscillation(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
ok, mail me the spec of the dell and the hp you talked of procurring. the tablet is 16&32g bb play book (price of new & used) what comes with each. you have the initial laptop spec of what i need, indicate what each would cost. waiting
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
Thanks for the gift of another day
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ciphoenix: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
I came across this one http://shop.lenovo.com/ca/en/laptops/ideapad/y-series/y500. Help me estimate total cost smiley the $749 model
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
ciphoenix: I came across this one http://shop.lenovo.com/ca/en/laptops/ideapad/y-series/y500. Help me estimate total cost smiley the $749 model

Please check the link well, cos i am getting an error mesg of Page cannot be found . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ImpactWorld(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bros, I need a very good digital camera of at least 16MP.
Please you could recommend one & let me know the best price. Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
ImpactWorld: Bros, I need a very good digital camera of at least 16MP.
Please you could recommend one & let me know the best price. Thanks

Thanks for checking us out, you are appreciated . . . Please note that Canon, Sony cybershots and couple of others are not bad at all, and we could land you something in Lagos that is 16MP at a cost of only 35K Naira. Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ugo41babe(m): 3:24am On Jan 07, 2013
Mr Femmy, how much would it cost to pre-order bold 2 and curve 2&3? Their prices please.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by deanozone: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Will look into this and get back to you shortly . . . God Bless!

goodday,pls check dis link..
http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/webca/LenovoPortal/en_CA/catalog.workflow:item.detail?GroupID=458&Code=59354102&category-id=EE8ECB08D0C7D1B508D3499DDDB243AD

http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/webca/LenovoPortal/en_CA/builder.workflow:Enter?mtm-item=%3A000001CA%3A00002AF7%3A&redir=y

pls check dem out and tell me,how much it would cost to send each of them seperately,with ur charges,lemme know.lenovo g580.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Marpol: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Fhemmmy, pls how much for a nintendo wii. New and used one?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ciphoenix: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Please check the link well, cos i am getting an error mesg of Page cannot be found . . .
http://shop.lenovo.com/ca/en/laptops/ideapad/y-series/y500

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.