Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (254405 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
sukmama: please i will love to have a quote for brand new and fairly used Iphone 4s white and black and Iphone 5.

Thanks please reply ASAP.

Regards

Brand New Unlocked 64GB Iphone5 = 170K Naira while a 32GB of same will land to you at a cost of Only 150K Naira and 16GB could be yours for only 139K Naira . . . Looking forward to adding your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by leuelliot(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
im sorry, but I can't see your reply anywhere, is it by email? Please kindly resend to: leuelliott at gmail dot com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
leuelliot: im sorry, but I can't see your reply anywhere, is it by email? Please kindly resend to: leuelliott at gmail dot com

Here is my response to your mail, Sir . . While i remain loyal: https://www.nairaland.com/431759/pre-order-technologies-usa-canada-few/110#13755799
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by igahdavid(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Payment will depend on where you are located, if you are in Lagos or Abuja . . . But regardless, Payment is made into the account of my partners and once the phone lands, you will be notified, as a matter of fact, if i have your mail address, i will send you the link for DHL tracking and once you see it cleared, you call one of my partners to pick up the phone. . . Looking forward to your business

Im in Enugu Sir, Send the payment details to
igahdavid@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
igahdavid:

Im in Enugu Sir, Send the payment details to
igahdavid@yahoo.co.uk

Please let me know where you reside . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by princemedico: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
How much would a Sony Cybershot (T110) digital camera cost. Thanks in advance.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by igahdavid(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
Enugu State
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
princemedico: How much would a Sony Cybershot (T110) digital camera cost. Thanks in advance.

Your time on our thread is golden to us, thanks.
Please note that there are several model of Cybershots, but we dont have the T110 model, however, tell us what is important or special about the Camera and we will see if any other could match it . . . .Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
igahdavid: Enugu State

For Enugu, i would advice you deal with my Partner in Abuja then, however, please note that the price quote does not involve sending of the package from Lagos to Enugu, only to Lagos . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by princemedico: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Your time on our thread is golden to us, thanks.
Please note that there are several model of Cybershots, but we dont have the T110 model, however, tell us what is important or special about the Camera and we will see if any other could match it . . . .Looking forward to your business
I am looking for a 16MP camera and preferably, a touchscreen.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by track247: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
Please, can you give me the price of used curve 2 black
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by igahdavid(m): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

For Enugu, i would advice you deal with my Partner in Abuja then, however, please note that the price quote does not involve sending of the package from Lagos to Enugu, only to Lagos . . .

Can you please send the final amount to land in Enugu, plus the payment details or your partners number to igahdavid@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:22am On Jan 10, 2013
princemedico:

Sleek and stylish, the Canon PowerShot A2400 IS digital camera captures true to life images and video with [size=13pt]16 megapixels, 5x optical zoom, and 720p HD video recording[/size]. Intelligent features automatically select the best settings for your unique shooting situation . . . Lands to you at a cost of ONLY 35K Naira . . 2 Days sale, will be almost doubled that price after the sale
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:23am On Jan 10, 2013
princemedico:

The Canon PowerShot A2300 IS camera is loaded with advanced features to make shooting a cinch. Smart AUTO recognizes a scene and chooses the right settings, breathtaking HD movies are just a button away, and the 16MP sensor and DIGIC 4 processor ensure that every image is crisp and clear. The A2300 is also compact enough to go with you everywhere. . . Priced at only 45K Naira. . . Limited time offer
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:25am On Jan 10, 2013
track247: Please, can you give me the price of used curve 2 black

Thanks for spending time with us on our thread, you are highly appreciated . . . . Curve2 could be delivered to Lagos for you at a cost of ONLY 13K Naira, assuming that Curve2 is BB 8520 (Correct me if i am wrong pls and will quote you accordingly)
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:27am On Jan 10, 2013
igahdavid:

Can you please send the final amount to land in Enugu, plus the payment details or your partners number to igahdavid@yahoo.co.uk

Delivery from Lagos to Enugu, i am sure wont be more than 2000 Naira . . . Speak to my partner please and she is Doyin with number: 0818-619-1270, looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by deanozone: 7:21am On Jan 10, 2013
pls wat is the cost of a clean used and brand new blackberry 9930(bold touch)
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
deanozone: pls wat is the cost of a clean used and brand new blackberry 9930(bold touch)

Thanks for asking, Sir . . . BB 9930 is not too common in Canada and wont be able to quote you on it . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Baadal(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
I nid a brand new playbook 64GB ...40k wif me .pls consider sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
Baadal: I nid a brand new playbook 64GB ...40k wif me .pls consider sir

Stores are out of stock now all over Canada not even funny cos i still owe someone one brand new 32GB and used too . . . If you want used, i could work on that and make sure it is like New in Box for you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
We remain your one stop shop for all technologies . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Niiade(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
My oga, BB 9320, used how much would that be sir. thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
Niiade: My oga, BB 9320, used how much would that be sir. thanks

Black: 26K Naira, White: 28K Naira . . . Thanks for your patronage
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2013
We have something for all . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 12, 2013
Gud morning 2 u sir, pls how much can I get a Used Hp pavillion G6:intel core i3,4gram,320gb,2.3ghz and Hp(m6) with beat audio
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
jaitto fidelix: Gud morning 2 u sir, pls how much can I get a Used Hp pavillion G6:intel core i3,4gram,320gb,2.3ghz and Hp(m6) with beat audio

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciates you . . . . Will look into this and get back to you, howeveer, not sure will be able to get it with Beat Audio . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
jaitto fidelix: Gud morning 2 u sir, pls how much can I get a Used Hp pavillion G6:intel core i3,4gram,320gb,2.3ghz and Hp(m6) with beat audio

As promised, with 85K Naira, we will get you a solid and mint but used of what you want or even better, but no promises that it comes with Beat Audio.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
How much for a playstation 3?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Ggbadex: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ђ☺ω much is used of iphone4 nd 4gs16gb nd 32gb reply me on my mail gbadex001uk@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Limus: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
I need good used mini laptop preferably hp 11+ inch with 320 harddisk or 2 to 3 Gig memory with duar core processor. I need to kno the price. used one pls with fair price. I need a clean one with latest configuration.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:
How much for a playstation 3?

Thanks for checking us out, you are highly appreciated . . . We could deliver to Lagos a 160GB PS3 console, brand new in the box at a cost of only 75K Naira . . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ggbadex: Ђ☺ω much is used of iphone4 nd 4gs16gb nd 32gb reply me on my mail gbadex001uk@yahoo.com

Thanks for spending time with on our thread . . . The prices are as follows: 16GB Iphone 4 = 50K Naira, 16GB Iphone 4S = 75K Naira, 32GB Iphone 4S = 89K Naira . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.