Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,607 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State (2517 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello / FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual / Truckload Of Soldiers Present As Fulanis Hold Peace Meeting In Kogi State.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by Mogidi: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Kogi State has flayed Governor Yahaya Bello for buying wholesale into the cattle colony policy of the Federal Government without allegedly consulting widely.

In a statement in Lokoja, the state party publicity secretary, Bode Ogunmola, queried why the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) administration offered land for the project that had allegedly been opposed by states, including those where the party holds sway.

He said the PDP has been following the debate on the policy since the unfortunate New Year Day massacre of over 70 villagers in Benue State by suspected herdsmen.
His words: “Not surprisingly, most states, many of which are governed by the APC rejected the idea. But, without the needed consultation, Governor Yahaya Bello eagerly and enthusiastically welcomed it.

“As we speak, truckloads of the herdsmen have started arriving our communities.

“Three trailer loads of herdsmen arrived Aghara, a small community in Kabba-Bunu Local Government.”

Ogunmola claimed that the new arrivals came with a letter directing the traditional ruler of the village to receive them without opposition.

He alleged that this party had received similar reports from other parts, adding that that state was under siege.

The spokesman decried the high security risks and long-term implications.

He went on: “We reject the evil scheme in totality and therefore demand its immediate reversal. Farming is the mainstay of our economy. We cannot submit our collective patrimony or donate our God-given land to herdsmen, who at best, are private businessmen.

“We are saying it loud and clear that cattle colony is a satanic policy. Kogi people reject it.”

But the Director General, Bureau of Information Services and Grassroots Sensitisation, Abdulkarim Abdulmalik, said those opposing the idea were acting out of ignorance.

He maintained that cattle colonies would check criminal activities and frequent clashes between herdsmen and farmers nationwide.

The governor’s aide said the establishment of cattle colonies in the state would help government to effectively monitor the activities of herdsmen, as their operations would be restricted to a particular location.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/kogi-government-pdp-disagree-over-cattle-colony-policy/

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by Mogidi: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Very nice, please welcome them with open arms.

Government of the Fula, by the Fulas, for the Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by taylor88(m): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
The OP, the truck, the guardian newspaper, the Governor of kogi,the people of kogi, the herdsmen and their cattle Thunder fire all of una
Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by tribalistseun: 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kogi people are really in dip trouble.

I see blood everywhere

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by Khd95(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
i trust okene boys to fight off these monsters called herdmen if they trespass... but my fear be say soldiers go dey give the herdmens support

I weep for my village people?

3 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by 12submarine(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
tribalistseun:
Kogi people are really in dip trouble.

I see blood everywhere
That blood you see may be yours. Yahaya Bello is a fool, but stop wishing the innocent indigenes bad.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Khd95:
i trust okene boys to fight off these monsters called herdmen if they trespass... but my fear be say soldiers go dey give the herdmens support

I weep for my village people?

Before nko?

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
May God protect the good people of kogi state...

Only God can save them now...How long before they enter my state? I can't wait for 2019..

Nairaladers..please get your PVC ready!

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by Beremx(f): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
The most annoying part is that the herdsmen will settle in the christian dominated areas of kogi state. A purpose of islamization

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by Firefire(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Welcome home to the terrorist group.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by talk2emma: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Where are they bringing them from

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by Cjrane2: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
talk2emma:
Where are they bringing them from

For the records, they are come g from Sudan and Libya.

So when they start killing local villagers encase for sport, nobody should mention fulani. grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by benzion72(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Very good they will soon have Emir of Kabba, Emir of Lokoja, Emir of Yagba, Emir of Okene. And after sometimes they will edge all citizen of Kogi out since the life of their cow is more important than that of Kogi people

3 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by Donpresh95(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
okay o. when it starts,I will simply come to nairaland and type RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by HajimeSaito(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Don't feel any trace of sympathy for anyone from the middle belt. They are simply paying for their sins.
Let them embrace their destiny under their new landlords.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Yahaya Bello that one na governor undecided

he is an eyesore

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mogidi:
Very nice, please welcome them with open arms.

Government of the Fula, by the Fulas, for the Fulanis.
I watch a video from pulse street show where someone make this comment

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Fulani vs Gambari things on point! tongue
Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Don't you just love fulanis and their ability to bring their slaves to subservitude.
Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by Annie939(f): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
he should clap for himself
Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by mathel(m): 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
bello knows his boundary, even bello sign post no one found in Igala land.. talk of hell's men again.. I think their bus stop is Ajaokuta bridge.. my fear na only Yoruba people where d make noise without action. I trust my Ebira guys too. Yoruba in Kogi wake up ooo
Re: Thanks To Yahaya Bello: Truckload Of Herdsmen Have Started Arriving Kogi State by talk2emma: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Cjrane2:

For the records, they are come g from Sudan and Libya.

So when they start killing local villagers encase for sport, nobody should mention fulani. grin grin grin.

The go to Libya and Sudan and bring Fulani to com and be killing people here...

The worst is that they don't pay for transportation they carry them like cow's

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abducts over 100 Secondary School Students In Yobe State / "Wife" On Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio: Chimamanda Adichie Replies Haters / An Election APC Won Has Been Declared Inconclusive In The Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.